Chapter II

Make A Way Into Your Heart

 

The car stop in front of the big door of the house. Jason got out of the car and ran to the other side of the car to open the door for Sooyoung. Sooyoung get out of the car, take a look at the view of the outside of the house one more time before walking into the house. Along the way inside, a few of the maids and guards stand in line and bowed at her and greeted her. 
 
 "Ms.Sooyoung!" One guard said.
 
 "Ms.Sooyoung! Welcome back!" One of the maid greeted.
  
 "Welcome back, Ms.Sooyoung!" Another maid greeted her.
 
  "Hmm!"Sooyoung respond to them with a little smile on her face. She then look around her house. She looked at every corner of the house. It's still the same! Sooyoung can see no different in the house except the pictures. The big picture of her family that had hang on the wall before had gone. Then she continue to look at the other side of the house. Until suddenly.... 
 
 "Sooyoung!" A familiar voice calling her name make her turn to where the voice came from. 
 
 "DAD!" Sooyoung called her dad, as she saw him stand in front of the stair holding a black stick to support his left leg. Yes,it was the leg that he had lost to saved Sooyoung 12 years ago. 
 
 "Come here you!" Her dad said while open his arm, ready to give Sooyoung a big hug. 
 
Sooyoung ran to her dad immediately and hug him tight. It was a long time that they had meet. Sooyoung insist her dad not to go visit her at Australia. She said she wanted cut out of everything that connected with Korea for a while. Yes! A while! And that is 12 years. But of course Mr.Choi won't let her to have a hard life. He hired people to taken care of her, supplied her with everything she needed and wanted. Of course, being the owner of  The Grand Blu Rocco, which is the no.1 upper-class hotel around the world, he won't let his daughter to have a hard time with everything especially about money. He already felt sorry to his daughter about what happened 12 years ago. He never regretted about losing his left leg for saving her. He was very grateful that he can save his one and only daughter from that car crashed. After his wife betrayed him, Sooyoung is his everything. And he was very happy that Sooyoung had agreed with him to come back after he had called and begged her, after she graduated from her university a few weeks ago. He asked her to come back and help him to handle his business. To be honest, he really need helps since his hotel is the most popular internation hotel so he planned to expand his hotel out to the world more.The Grand Blu Rocco is the most popular hotel that everyone can find everywhere around the world such as Asia, Europe, America.... So he planned to have another one in Seoul and he also planned to introduce The Grand Blu Rocco to Africa. So it's really need a lot of works to do. And Sooyoung is the only one who can help him. Sooyoung is a top student while she was study in Australia. Plus, she is his only daughter. So yes, there were no other choice rather then begging his daugter to come back and help him. 
 
 "Let me see my daughter a little bit. Hmm....I can see you've growed a lot huh? You're so tall now! And very handsome too!" Mr.Choi said with a smile while checking his daughter from head to toes.
 
 "Yes, Sir! Ms.Sooyoung is very handsome. I can see all the girls at the airport were fix their eyes on her." Jason said smiling while walking to to them and bow at Mr.Choi. 
 
 "Really??" Mr.choi said with a grin on his face while eyeing his daughter. 
 
 "Dad, stop it!" Sooyoung said while staring at her dad, and make her dad and Jason laughed.
 
 "Okay,i stop now. You should go and rest now. It already late, you must be tired!" Mr.choi said while his baby daughter hair. 
 
 "Okay!" Sooyoung answer with a smile.
 
 "Oh, Sooyoung!" Mr.Choi called Sooyoung while they were walking up the stairs. 
 
 "Yes, dad?" 
 
 "I just want to asked you is it okay with you to start working from tomorrow?" Mr.Choi asked his daughter with worried face. He knows Sooyoung is tired but he just can't help it. The works has piled up and they have to start meeting and discussing with all the clients for the new hotel and stuffs.  
 
 "Tomorrow?"
 
 "Yes, dear. Tomorrow! I'm sorry. I know you need a little break but the works are just too much for me to handle alone." Mr. Choi said with a guilty face. 
 
 "No, dad! You don't have to say sorry. I came here to help you. And plus i think i've been taking enough break already." Sooyoung said with a smile. 
 
 "Thank you so much!" Mr.Choi smile back to his daughter. 
 
 
 "Goodnight dad!" Sooyoung said as they reach her dad room. 
 
 "Goodnight dear. Sweet dream!" Mr.Choi said while patted Sooyoung's cheek before closed the door. Then Sooyoung walk to her room which is on the other side.
 
Sooyoung lean herself on the bed after changing in to a short shorts and a lose t-shirt. She look around her own room. Of course the memories of her mom was still popping up in her head. But she tried to ignore them. She doesn't want everyone to worried about her,especially her dad. She knew he was hurt too. But because of that incident she never lean on other people again, she never open her heart for others and she never trust anyone else other than her dad, her family and her two bestfriend, Yoona, the daughther of her Uncle and Aunty Im and Yuri,who is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs.Kwon, who is also bestfriends with her dad and her Uncle. The three of them actually have been bestfriends since they were young, because their parents are close friends. Even Sooyoung went to lived in Australia, the three of them still contact each other. Sometime Yoona and Yuri would flied to visited her but got kicked back immediately by Sooyoung. And this had happened countless of times! 
 
Actually they don't care about the flight tickets since Yuri's dad is the owner of all the travel agencies all around the world. So Yuri can asked for any flied ticket everytime and to everywhere she wants to. And Yoona, her dad own the biggest and most popular hospital in Korea. His hopital is the no.1 hospital not only known in Korea but all around the world. So practically, all of them are the richest people in Korea.
 
Because of too tired from the travelled, Sooyoung turn herself around to find the comfortable place on her queen side bed and drift off to sleep. 
 
Tomorrow morning
At 8 o'clock, 
 
Sooyoung walking down the stair to the dining room to have her breakfast with her dad. She saw her dad was already sitting on the right side of the table, reading his newspaper while the maid serving their breakfast.  
 
 "Morning dad!" Sooyoung said with a smile while walking to take a sit at the left side of the table which is right in front of her dad. 
 
 "Morning, dear!" Mr.Choi smile back and put his newspaper on the table since the breakfast has already serve. "How was your sleep?" 
 
 "It's great! The bed is really comfortable." Sooyoung said before putting food into . 
 
 "Glad to hear that!" Mr.Choi said happily. "Oh, Sooyoung! Can you go and meet the client this afternoon for me cuz i have the urgent meeting that come up suddenly and i can't cancel it." Mr.Chio asked. 
 
 "Client? Sure! But then i have to do the catch up a bit so i'd know what the dicussing will be about?" Sooyoung said while munching her food. 
 
 "Sure. You can come to the hotel with me after this since i've told Jason to prepared your office for you already. And then Jason can help you with your catch up." Mr.Choi said. 
 
 "Oh, okay then!" Sooyoung said while nodding her head a little. 
 
 "Oh..and about the client, He is a business tycoon from America. So, Sooyoung! This client is the important one, since they are from America. So i expect it to turn out good, okay?" Mr.Choi said seriously. 
 
 "yes, daddy!" Sooyoung said while nodding her head again. 
 
 "Oh! One more thing. Here!" Mr.Choi said while handing a piece of paper to her. Sooyoung take the paper from her dad's hand and look at it. 
 
 "What is it?" Sooyoung asked when she saw nothing but numbers on the paper. 
 
 "Our client that we were talking about, he's Mr.Jung. But he is not the one that is going to meet you this afternoon. His daughter who is hadling his business here in Korea will be the one who meet you." Mr.Choi said while munching his food. 
 
 "I've talk on the phone with him yesterday, and he gave this to me.",he continue. "This is his daughter's number. And he asked to give it to you since i've told him that you'll be the one who attend the meeting." 
 
 "Why the hell do he need to gave her number to me?" Sooyoung asked strangely with a confuse face, looking at her dad. 
 
Mr.Choi just shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. He said just incase if his daughter late or something, just call her." 
 
 "Huh?" Sooyoung was still with a confuse look. 
 
 "Don't worry too much Sooyoung! Just keep it and after that, if you don't want it just throw it away." Mr.Choi said while picking up his coffee to drink. 
 
 "hmm...okay!" Sooyoung said while putting the paper into her pants pocket and continue eating. Then suddenly...... 
 
##THUP## 
 
##DHUD## 
 
##DHUD## 
 
#DHUDDDDDDDD###
 
##THUP## 
 
Mr.choi who was still drinking his coffee got startle by the sudden loud sound, and unconciously throw the cup up in the air but luckily the cup and the coffee in the cup fell crash on the floor at the other side of the table where there is no one there. 
 
Sooyoung on the other hand got SO surprised and accidently jump up from the chair and fell down on the floor hard.
 
 "AAAWWWWWw!!!"Sooyoung said in pain while rubbing her .
 
 "Ms.Sooyoung! Are you okay?" One of the maid ran over to Sooyoung and help her up to sit back on the chair. 
 
 "I'm okay! But i don't think my is okay! AWW!" Sooyoung said while still rubbing her own . 
 
 "WHERE THE HELL IS THOSE VIOCE CAME FROM??" Mr.Choi shouted with an annoy face. Then they heard a loud voice calling Sooyoung name. 
 
 "SOOYOUNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG....!!!" 
 
Two tall slender girls calling sooyoung while running into the dining room with a big drum in their hand. The moment they saw Sooyoung, they just throw the drums away and storm to her and hug her very, i mean VERY tightyly. But because of the sudden weight, Sooyoung lost her balance and fall hard on the floor again with those two still hugging her tight. 
 
 "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!" Sooyoung scream her lung out that make everyone there to cover their own ears. 
 
 "Okay, Yuri and Yoona get off her now." Mr.Choi said while looking at the two was hugging his helpless daughter on the floor. He just can't help but to giggle as well as the rest of the maid who were there as well.  
 
 "opps, sorry!" Yoona said while standing up along with Yuri, then they help Sooyoung to stand up as well. 
 
 "Are you okay, Soo?" Yuri asked as she saw the frown on Sooyoung face while rubbing her . 
 
 "Do you expect me to be okay after fell on the floor HARD twice??" She snapped back with annoyed still rubbing her painful . 
 
 "Come on, we sorry! We just miss you so so much." Yoona said while giggling. "Oh! Good morning uncle!" She said as she turn and walk to her uncle and give him a kiss on the cheek. 
 
 "Morning uncle!" Yuri said and walk over to him and give a kiss too. Since Mr.Kwon and Mr.Choi are very close, so they are like family too. 
 
 "Morning! I thought you guys forget me already!" Mr.Choi said with a smile. "Oh! And your morning gift was very awsome, guys. You almost gave me a heart  attack!" 
 
 "Ow..thanks uncle!" Yoona said while giggling again. "Actually that was a welcome gift for Sooyoung!" She continued while glance at Sooyoung who only gave her a death glare.
 
 "Actually we had planned another gift for her." Yuri said with a grin on her face while walking toward Sooyoung along with Yoona. 
 
 "Really? what is it?" Mr.Choi asked the both them. 
 
 "This!" Yoona said while her and Yuri suddenly jump on Sooyoung and hugged her tightly again. And unfortunately, that got Sooyoung by surprised and fell hard on the floor again. AGAIN!
 
 "YOU TWO GET OFF ME AND GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NNNNNNNOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!" Sooyoung scream her lung out while Yoona and Yuri hurry standing up and run to the door. 
 
 "Bye uncle!" Yoona shouted without looking back while running. 
 
 "I'll see you later uncle!" Yuri shouted while following Yoona. But suddenly they both appear at door again with this time only their head show out. 
 
 "Oh by the way, Soo. we'll have party tonight. I'll text you the place later okay?" yoona said before running to the front door very quickly with yuri. 
 
 "AAAWWWW...i think i'll lost my soon if they keep on doing that!" Sooyoung while rubbing her then sit back down on the chair. 
 
Mr.choi laugh at his daughter. "Okay! Now go upstair and change Sooyoung. We have to leave to now." 
 
 "Oh..okay!" Sooyoung said standing up and start to walk but then stop and turn to her dad. "Anyway dad, what time is my meeting with Ms.Jung?" 
 
 "It's 11:30!" Mr.Choi answered, "By the way Soo, her name is.......Jessica Jung."
 

Hello guys!  Sorry for late update. 

So i'm sure you guys know what will coming up on the next chapter already right? 

SOOSIC FIRST MEETING! Oooohhhhh!!!  *exicitng* 

Wait for it! ^^ For now enjoy this one first okay? 

And pls comment!! Thanks! ^_^