Chapter I

Make A Way Into Your Heart

 

At Korea's airport ,

There are less people at the airport today and plus because the time is almost 12 am, so most of the plane had already land. A couples minutes later, a tall slender figure walking out of the exit. She has a short brown hair, which is a little bit messy but fit her perfectly. Wearing high class clothes with long black jacket along with sunglasses, make her catch everybody eyes at the airport. 
 
 "Ms. Sooyoung! Welcome back home!" A tall, muscular man, wearing a black suit, said to her with a smile on his face while bowing to her. 
 
 "Jason!" Sooyoung called the man with a little smile on her face.  
 
 "It's a long time since the last time i've seen you Ms. Sooyoung! You've grow a lot and very....hmmm...handsome??!" Jason with an unsure face.
 
 "Hmm..thanks! Most people said that too. Anyway, can we go now! I'm tired!" Sooyoung said while gave her small black luggage to him. She then start walking while massaging her neck. It's right. It's a long flight for her. It took about 9 hours from Australia to Korean and plus it's already late at night too.
 
When they reach a black fancy car,Jason open the car door for her to get in the back seat after then he hop into the driver seat and drive away. On the way, Sooyoung looking out of the window to enjoy the view of Seoul. 
 
 "It's been a long time!" Sooyoung mumble to herself but Jason still can be able to hear it since it was quite in the car. 
 
 "Yes! It've been a long time Ms. Sooyoung. When did you left? hmm..when you are 8 years old isn't it? Yes! And you are now..what? 22??! We miss you a lot, Ms.Sooyoung! Especially your dad!" Jason said while his eyes still lock on the road! 
 
 "hmm!" That was the only thing that come out from Sooyoung mouth. Sooyoung lean her head on the backseat and continue looking out of the window. Looking out at the view of Seoul at night. She has to admit that it really been a long time since she left. 12 years!
 
Yes! It's been 12 years since she left Korea to lived in Australia alone. Thinking about it again, she was just 8 years old at that time. It wasn't her father idea though, she was the one who want to left. She just can't stand to lived with all the hurtful memoried, so she begged her dad to let her move to Australia. Yes,Hurtful! Let said it was the saddest memoried that she want to forget the most. She wanted to forget all of it and that why she left korea. She wanted to heal the wound. 
 
Flashback
12 years ago,
 
 "Mom, please! Don't leave me and dad! Mom, please! Don't leave me!" Little Sooyoung cried while hugging her mom's leg tightly. Her eyes and nose turned very red due to crying too much and in a long time too. 
 
 "Sooyoung, please! Let me go! I have to get out of here! Please!" said Mrs. Choi who busy packing her clothes into her luggage and tried to push Sooyoung away from her. 
 
 "No! Mom, please! Don't leave me! Why? Why you want to leave us,mom? Why?" Sooyoung was still crying hard while hugging her mom legs tighter. 
 
 "Sooyoung listen to mommy!" finally Mrs.Choi stopped what she was doing and kneel down in front of Sooyoung and cupped her face."Do you love mommy,Sooyoung?" Mr.Choi asked while looking into Sooyoung red eyes. Sooyoung nodded her head several times. "Then let mommy go, okay?" 
 
 "But why? Why you want to leave me? Why mommy? Why?" Sooyoung cried even harder and hugged her mom tightly. 
 
 "Sooyoung, sometimes if two people don't love each other while living with each other then it's better if they just break it up! If they keep tighten it, it's only make them suffer more and more." Mrs.Choi was trying to explain to her daughter. 
 
 "But daddy love you, and i love you too. So so much! Mom,you love us too right? So please don't leave us!" Sooyoung was still crying hard hugging her mother tightly.
 
Mrs.Choi didn't answer her.She tried to push Sooyoung away so she could make her way out of the room and out of the house. And finally she can be able to release herself from Sooyoung tight embrace and then grap her luggage and walk out of the room as fast as she could. 
 
 "No! Mommy,no! Please,DON'T GO! PLEASE!" Sooyoung shouted and ran after her mother who was completely ignore her begging. Just as they reach the front door, they saw Mr.Choi standing there holding the collar of the man shirt who was kneeling next to him. His face was red. SO so red! 
 
 "Jihyun!" Mrs.Choi called out the man name while running to the kneeling man and pulled him away from Mr.Choi and hugged the man tightly. 
 
 "So this is it? YOU LEAVE YOUR OWN FAMILY BECAUSE OF THIS ?" Mr.Choi shouted to Mrs.Choi was checking on Jihyun face to see if there any bruised. Then she just stand up,pulled Jihyun along with her, picked up her luggage and about to walk out but then stopped by Mr.Choi who holded her wrist tightly. 
 
 "ANSWER ME!" Mr.Choi shouted again. Mrs.Choi release a heavy sigh before turned to face Mr.Choi. 
 
 "You really want to know? Yes! I love him. I love him so so much that i'm willing to abandon anything just to live by his side. 
EVEN THIS STUPIT FAMILY!" Mr.Choi shouted back while tried to released her wrist from Mr.Choi grabbed. 
 
 "What about me? WHAT ABOUT SOOYOUNG? Don't you have any feeling for us?" Mr.Choi asked her pulled Sooyoung near to him so Mrs.Choi can see her. 
 
 "Mommy!"Sooyoung said while tried to hold her mom's hand but missed it cus Mrs.Choi pulled away. 
 
 "Do you really want me to said it all out?"Mrs.Choi asked looking straight into Mr.Choi's eyes. "I never love you!" She said still stared into Mr.Choi's eyes. "You should have know this already. The one that i love is him."She said while pointing to Jihyun. Jihyun put his hand on her waist while she continue talking. "I married with you because of my parents forced me to, but now i can't stand living with you anymore. I want to live with the person that i love, so please let me go!"
 
 "Did all the loved that i've been giving to you all these years still not enough for you to stay with me for the rest of the life?"Mr.Choi asked with cracked voice. It's the first time that Sooyoung saw this side of her dad. He always be a strong person. 
 
 "Everything that you've giving to me, they are just a bit of dust to me! I don't care about them. Even your so called loved that you've gave to me!"Mrs.Choi said with a serious face. "And her!" Mrs.Choi continued while pointed to Sooyoung. "You wanted to have a kid right? SO, I already gave her to you. So you should be satified now Mr.Choi." 
 
 "Mommy!"Sooyoung called out again while tear covered her face. Mr.Choi just stunned there in one place. He just too hurt to know his beloved wife, the person that he love so much betrayed him. It's just too hurtful for him. 
 
 "Stop calling me mom, Choi Sooyoung. I'm not your mom anymore. You alway ask me that do i love your dad and you!" Mrs.Choi said while this time looking straight into Sooyoung's eyes. "Now let me answer your question truthfully. NO! I've never love your dad and you too. I just gain your dad wish to have you. I never want to have you. And you know what? You resemble to your father so much. So much that everytime i look at you, make me hate you just like i hate your dad. I never love both of you! I HATE YOU! YOU WERE NOTHING TO ME!" Mrs.Choi throwed all of this straight into Sooyoung face, before turn and walk out of the door and get into the taxi with Jihyun. 
 
Mr.Choi still with a shocked and hurt face, while Sooyoung on the other hand have a mixed feeling on her face. She just too shocked. It's just too much for her. Her beloved mother. The person that she love that most in the world, said that she was nothing to her. It was just too much for her to handle. Suddenly Sooyoung turned to face to door and ran out. "MOMMY! MOMMY! MOMMMYYYYYYY....!!!!" Sooyoung shouted while running after the car that her mom was in but because she was small she can't catch up with the car. 
 
The car drove away until out of sight but Sooyoung was still running. She won't give up. 
She just want her mom back. Her mom who alway hugged and take cared of her. Her sweet mom that always gaven her warmth, the mother that she love so so much. But because of the tear that made her vision blurred, she didn't see the car that come toward her from her left side. Then..... 
 
 "SOOYOUNGGGGGGGGGGGG...!!!" 
 
##BRAK###
 
Sooyoung opened her eyes just to see the lifeless body of her father lay on the road in front of the car. "DADDYYYYYY...!!" Sooyoung shouted while ran to her dad. she saw her dad's body covered with blood, especially on his left leg. 
 
 "Dad, please! Dad! Are you okay? DAD! Don't leave me please!" Sooyoung cried hugging her dad's body. Then she saw some of her dad's guards running toward them. 
 
 "Ms.Sooyoung, we need to bring your father to the hospital quickly. I've called the ambulence already." Jason who is her dad's assistant and also her dad's right hand told her. All Sooyoung can do was crying, and hugged her dad tightly.
 
Few minutes later, the ambulence came and pick up her dad body and drive off. 
.
At the Hospital, 
 
The door open show a doctor walking out. Sooyoung who was sitting and praying on the chair with Jason who accompany her stood up immediately and run to the doctor and asked him, "Uncle Im, How is my dad? He's okay, right? please! Is he okay?" Sooyoung asked while started to crying hard again. 
 
 "Shh..Sooyoung! Don't cry, sweetie! Your dad is okay! He won't leave you!" Doctor Im, who is also sooyoung's uncle answered while kneeling down and hug her. 
 
 "Dad is okay? Really, Uncle?"Sooyoung asked with a little smile painted on her face. 
 
 "Yes, dear! Did uncle ever lies to you?" Doctor Im said while Sooyoung's hair. "But he will not be very well like before, Sooyoung!" 
 
 "Will not be very well like before?"Sooyoung asked her uncle back with a confused look on the face. 
 
 "Yes, Sooyoung! I'm afraid...I'm afraid he had lost his left leg! The bond had broke due to the car crashed."Doctor Im said with a sad face. 
 
 "WHAT??!!!"Sooyoung shouted out with a very shocked face while tear started to fall down on her face again. She stand crying and hugging her uncle tightly.  Her father had lost his left leg just for saving her.
 
Flashback Ended 
 
 "Ms.Sooyoung, We're here!" Jason's voice wake Sooyoung up. Sooyoung looking out of the car's window. The car drove throught the huge gate, and soon a huge Mansion come into view. Sooyoung look at the Mansion without blinking. It's been a long time! She looked at the house that she had lived in 12 years ago. It's still the same. 
 

Hi guys! This is the 1st update!^^ And sorry if it 's not that good, as i've told before this is my first time writing.

So pls bare with me. And pls tell me what u think okay?

Anyway,  Enjoy~~~~ ^_^