Chapter IV

Make A Way Into Your Heart

 

"Hmm...Excuss me, Miss. Can you move a little bit?" A man said to Jessica who was still stand in front of the restaurant's door staring at Sooyoung with her shocked expression on. 
 
Actually, they have been standing there staring at each other for a good 5 minutes. They both just too surprise.  
 
 "Oh! I'm sorry!" Jessica said move to the side and stood next to Sooyoung. Then they continued to stare at each other.  
 
 "Hmm...C-Can we h-ha-hang up the p-phone n-now?" Sooyoung asked through the phone while still staring at Jessica's beautiful eyes. She just can't help but feel attracted to the girl. On the other hand, Jessica was feeling the same. She doesn't know why, but she just can't take her eyes off Sooyoung's handsome face. 
 
 "Oh! O-okay!" They have been busy staring at each other that they didn't release that they still holding on their phones. 
 
Both of them hang up the phone quickly and keep them back in, but then when they look up, the staring contact began again. 
 
 "hmmm...I-I'm s-so s-sorry that i'm l-late. The t-tr-traffic was so c-crowded." Jessica apologied while breaking the eyes contact and looked down on the floor. You can see her cheeks turning into a slight red. 
 
 "Oh! I-It's o-okay!" Sooyoung said and gave Jessica a small since she can feel her face was turning hot too. Sooyoung turned to look around the restaurant other then Jessica to avoid her to see her blushing face. Then when Sooyoung looking toward her table, she saw that a couple that had a fight earliar had left already. Then she turn to face Jessica again. She saw Jessica was still looking at the ground, with her red cheeks while tapping her feet on the floor a little bit. Jessica puffed her cheeks a little that made Sooyoung smiled. Cute! 
 
 "Hmmm...Should we go and have a sit, Jessica sshi?" This is the first time that Sooyoung could talk to Jessica without shuttering. She just doesn't know why either but she find the girl very cute. 
 
 "Huh?" Jessica raised her head up to look at Sooyoung but just to be greet by the taller girl's sweet smile. Somehow, Jessica felt like she was melting. OH MY GOD!
 
 "I said should we go and have a sit?" Sooyoung asked Jessica again with her charming smile. 
 
 "Oh...O-okay!" Jessica just can't help but to blushed even more after seeing that charming smile.  
 
 "Let go to that table then." Sooyoung said while pointing to the table where she was sitting before. Jessica just nodded her head slowly without looking at Sooyoung. She didn't want Sooyoung to see her blush. She know was blushing madly. Her face was as red as tomato.
 
Sooyoung then started walking while Jessica follow behind. She glanced at Jessica who was looking at her feet with her red cheek while following her. She can't help but to think that the girl was just too cute. She smile to herself as they were walking to the table. Sooyoung stop when they reached the table. 
 
 "Please have a sit." Sooyoung said while she took a sit at one side of the table, then Jessica followed her by sitting at the other side which is in front of Sooyoung. 
 
 "So hmmmm.....Should we introduce ourself again? I'm Choi Sooyoung. Nice to meet you!" Sooyoung said with the sweet smile while looking at Jessica and reached her hand out in front of her. 
 
 "I'm...I'm Jessica Jung. Nice to meet you too." Jessica tried her best to act normal back and stop shuttering. She said while showing her smile and reached for Sooyoung's hand and shook it. 
 
She is just too beautiful! Sooyoung thought as she look at Jessica who showing her the sweet smile. She just can't help but to admired the other girl's beauty. 
 
 "I'm so sorry again that i'm late." Jessica said when they release the their hands.  
 
 "No, it's okay!" Sooyoung said with a smile. "Should we order something first before we start our discussion?" 
 
 "Okay!" Jessica said as she smile at Sooyoung back. Somehow, both of them started to feel comfortable around each other. 
 
Sooyoung called for the waiter. After the waiter left, they started their conversation again. 
 
 "So, shall we started?" Sooyoung asked looking at Jessica. 
 
 "Okay!" Jessica said with that sweet smile again. Sooyoung can't help but to smile at her back after seeing that beautiful smile of her. 
 
Then they started their discussion. After about 15 minutes, the waiter came to their table with their foods. After ate their lunch finish, they start their discussion again. 
 
 "So our next target will be Morocco." Sooyoung said as she leaned her back on the chair. 
 
 "Morocco? Northwest Africa?" Jessica asked while she leaned herself on to her chair too. Practically, they have discussed for about an hour now. Both of feel really tired. 
 
 "Yep! Recently, Morocco has been attracting interest from all over the world. It has attracted all the property buyers and it also one of the major holiday distinations. It has an exotic location with extraordinary natural and cultural wealth. So we think Marocco is the important spot where we must highlight." Sooyoung said while looking at Jessica. 
 
 "Hmm...It's a very good target." Jessica smile after listened to Sooyoung's explaination. 
 
 "Yes! We really expecting high from this one." Sooyoung said with a smile while drinkin her water. 
 
 "We really greetful that we can be apart of it." Jessica said while smile to Sooyoung. 
 
 "It our pleasure to work with you too." Sooyoung smiled back. 
 
 "So i think this is it!" Jessica said while stretching herself a bit.
 
 "Yeah! I think so!" Sooyoung said while putting the papers back into her bag. She called the waiter to paid for their lunch. 
 
 "Oh..no no! I can pay for myself." Jessica said as she refuse Sooyoung to paid for her. 
 
 "Think this as a gift for our first meeting." Sooyoung while pulled out the money and paid for their lunch. 
 
 "Thank you, Sooyoung sshi!" Jessica said while smiling sweetly to Sooyoung. 
 
 "You can call Sooyoung! Actually i'm really used to people call me that." Sooyoung said while looking at Jessica. 
 
 "Then you should call me Jessica too, Sooyoung!" Jessica said smilely to Sooyoung that made Sooyoung smiled back. 
 
 "Okay!" Sooyoung said before standing up. "Shall we go now, Jessica?" 
 
 "Oh, Okay!" Jessica said standing up and walked out of the restuarant with Sooyoung. 
 
 "So i'll see you later!" Sooyoung said as they reach Jessica's car. 
 
 "Yeah! See you later. Bye!" Jessica said while unlock he car's door and get in. 
 
 "Bye! Drive safely!" Sooyoung said before Jessica closed her car's door. 
 
 "You too!" Jessica said while smiling at Sooyoung one last time before close her door and drove away. 
 
Sooyoung then walked to her car with a smile painted on her face. 
 
 "Jessica Jung!" Sooyoung said the name while smiling widely then drove away.  
 
While she drive happily, suddenly heard her phone ringing. 
 
#Ring Ring Ring# 
 
#Ring Ring Ring# 
 
 "Hello!" Sooyoung answer without looking at the screen. Her eyes were fixed on the road. 
 
 "SOOYOUNGGGGGG...!!" Sooyoung heard a loud voice coming from the other line that made her pull the phone away from her ear. 
 
 "Aish, Yoona! Can you  quite down a little bit. You and Yuri almost made me lose my this morning, and now you me to lose my ear too?" Sooyoung said with an annoyed tone. 
 
 "Oh..sorry! hehehe" Yoona said while giggling a little bit. "Anyway Soo, i heard uncle said you free this afternoon right?" 
 
 "Yeah, why?" Sooyoung asked while her eyes fixed on the busy road. 
 
 "Oh, then can we have a drink togethe? Me and Yuri is in one coffee shop right now. We have something to tell you too." Yoona said with an exciting tone. 
 
Sooyoung sighed before answer before, "Okay! Text me the address. I have to check on GPS." Actually, she also missed her two bestfriends too. It just that their present this morning was just too amazing that almost made her lose her . 
 
 "YAY! Okay! I'll text you in a minutes. See you!" Yoona answered happily. 
 
 "See ya!" Sooyoung said before hang up. Then few more minutes, she recieved an message from Yoona. She searched the address on the GPS. Then drove to where her GPS showed.
 

Hi guys~~~ How are you doing?? 

Finally i can update! And sorry if it boring. 

And about Morocco! Actually i just that idea from American Next Top Model Cycle 16.  Anyone here a fan of this show. I AM!~~ lol... 

And it's almost time it start and today is final~~~ Oh God, I'm just so exciting! hehehe^^ 

Anyway guys, my university will start on the 16th so i will be a bit busy and can't update fast. So pls bear with me. I promise I'll try my best to update okay? 

Thanks!^^ 

So for now, enjoy this chapter~ 

And pls comment! 

Thanks a lot, guys! ^_^