Chapter V

Make A Way Into Your Heart

 

Soon Sooyoung arrived at one coffee shop. She parked her car properly before walked in. Sooyoung looking around for the two certain people but she can't find them. 
 
 "Hmm....Where are they?" Sooyoung mumbled to herself while searching around the coffee shop carefully again. 
 
 "Excuse me! Are you Miss Sooyoung?" A waiter appeared in front of her and asked her. 
 
 "Hmm...yes!" Sooyoung answered while looking at the waiter. 
 
 "Oh, pls follow me. Miss Yoona and Miss Yuri are waiting for you." The waiter said while bowing at her polietly before laid her the way. 
 
Then walked the stairs and stopped in front a room that have a sign 'VIP'. Sooyoung raised her brow a little bit when she saw the sign.  The coffee shop has VIP room too? I never know about that!
 
The waiter then open the door for her to went in. 
 
 "SOOYOUNGGG!!!" Yoona and Yuri shouted as soon as they saw Sooyoung enter the room. 
 
 "Guys, pls. Can you stop shouting? I'll lost my hearing soon enough if you guys keep doing shouting like that." Sooyoung said with a bit annoyed and when to sit on the chair in front of her two friends. 
 
 "hahaha..okay. Sorry! We'll stop." Yuri said while giggling with Yoona. 
 
 "Oh..Thank you so much!" Sooyoung said with a bit mocking voice while looking down on their table but she could see is a glass of water. 
 
 "Why have only water? Haven't you guys oder anything to drink yet?" Sooyoung asked while looking at her friends. 
 
 "Not yet! We waiting for you." Yoona said while smiling at Sooyoung. 
 
 "Okay. Then let order something to drink. I'm so thirsty." Sooyoung said while picked up menu and looking for something to drink. 
 
 "Then why don't you drink this water first, if you are so thirsty?" Yoona said with her innocent face while looking at Sooyoung. Yuri then nodded her head while pushing the glass near to Sooyoung. 
 
 "Drink it, Soo. The ordered will take a while anyway." 
 
Sooyoung looking at her two bestfriends then at the glass of water in front of her. "Okay!" Sooyoung said before pick up the water and drank it. 
 
Sooyoung was so thirsty that she just poured half of the water into and drank them down to . But before she can drank them all down,  something just so different. SO SO DIFFERENT!  
 
#Pruff#  
 
Sooyoung suddenly spitted the water out on the floor. She doesn't know why but the water just taste so, i mean SO SO salty that she felt like hurt a little. But when she look up only to greet by her two bestfriends laughing their off and hi 5 with each other. 
 
 "YOU TWO GONNA DEAD!!" Sooyoung shouted while standing up and started to chase after both of them around the room. 
 
 "hahaha...this is your last gift, Soo!" Yoona said laughingly while running around the room along with Yuri. Both of them was still laughing hardly while running from the angry Sooyoung. 
 
They chased after each other for a good 5 minutes until they fell on the floor, panting hardly from running. 
 
 "Do you like your last gift, Soo?" Yuri while turn her head to look at Sooyoung who panting hardly at her left side. 
 
 "If you guys keep giving these kind of gifts to me, then why don't you guy just murder me?" Sooyoung said while glaring at her two laughing friends on her right. 
 
 "Oh yeah. Why don't we think about that? Then we also can make the headline on the news too. We can be more famous." Yoona said playfully while laughing as she received another death glare from Sooyoung. 
 
 "Yeah! What a good friend you are!" Sooyoung said before gave her another glare and then standing up from the floor and walked to the table and sat down while holding . 
 
 "Okay! Okay! We sorry, Soo!" Yuri said while standing up and walk to the table too. 
 
 "Yeah! This is our last stupid gift, we promise." Yoona said while patted Sooyoung shoulder and giggling a little bit before sat down near Yuri. 
 
 "Glad that you realised that your gifts were stupid." Sooyoung while rubbing a little. 
 
Yuri and Yoona giggled a little bit more before calling the waiter and ordered their drinks. After 5 minutes, the waiter brought their drinks for them. Sooyoung then drink hers immediately.
 
 "So enough with our stupid gift, let go to our actual gift for you, Soo." Yoona started saying while pick up her drink to take a sip. 
 
Sooyoung then looked up immediately, "WHAT?" Sooyoung said while took both of her arms hugging her own body like she wanted to protect herself. 
 
Yoona and Yuri brusted out laughing while looking at their friend. "Soo, stop it! It's an actual gift not those stupid gifts." Yuri said. 
 
 "Yeah!" Yoona said while giggling at Sooyoung. 
 
Sooyoung then put down her arms and sighed in relief. "Good then!" 
 
 "So as Yoona said. We had prepared something to welcome you back. And it's this!" Yuri said while handing Sooyoung a pink rectangle paper that have a small white bow on it. 
 
 "What is this?" Sooyoung said while taking the paper from yuri and open it. 
 
 "It an invitation to the Luscious Chocolate Club's End Month party. We make a party up for celebrate you back ,Soo." Yoona said while smiling at her friend. 
 
 "Oh, is it the club that you own, Yuri?" Sooyoung while reading the invitation. 
 
 "Yep! The most famous nightclub in Korea." Yuri said while wink at her. Yes! Yuri had own a club a few years ago. Back there, she and Yoona alway went clubbing but soon they found all the clubs bored. They thought all of those club were the same so then Yuri decided to bought one big club in Seoul and decorated and fixed it the way she and Yoona wanted to. So the Luscious Chocolate is the most unique club and the most luscious club in Korea. And soon it became the most famous club too.
 
 "Tonight?" Sooyoung said while she saw the date on the invitation. 
 
 "Yes, Soo! We decided to have the party tonight since it already the end of the month." Yoona said while looking at Sooyoung smilingly.  
 
The Luscious Chocolate  normally have a party every end of the month. And not everyone can go to this party. The invitation will send to everyone that often come to the club. And most of them are normally rich people.
 
 "But i'm kind of tired today guys. I'm just finished the meeting with a client. I don't want to go out tonight." Sooyoung said while laid herself on the chair. 
 
 "Come on, pls!! We prepared this for you. You can go home and rest now. We'll go on 8 o'clock. Not now." Yoona said with a pleading face. 
 
Sooyoung sighed while took the drinks and take a sip. 
 
 "Come on, Soo! We have someone to intruduce to you too." Yuri pleaded. 
 
 "Who? Your girlfriend?" Sooyoung said while looking at her two friends. 
 
 "Well, Yes. Her girlfriend." Yoona said while pointing to Yuri. 
 
 "Oh, the one you told me 5 months ago?" Sooyoung asked while looking at Yuri and saw Yuri nodding her head. "What is her name?" 
 
 "Tiffany!" Yuri answered while smiling like a mad person. "But Yoona also want to introduce someone too!" Yuri said while smirking at Yoona. 
 
 "Really? You have a girlfriend too Yoona?" Sooyoung asked while this time looking at Yoona. 
 
 "NOOO! She is just a friend." Yoona said quickly. 
 
 "Yeah. A friend who future to be girlfriend." Yuri said while wink at Sooyoung. 
 
 "Ooohhhh!! I see!" Sooyoung said in a teasing tone while narrow her eyes at Yoona. 
 
Yoona blushed a little after heard what Yuri had said. "Y-Yah! I said she is just a friend!" 
 
 "DOn't be shy, Yoong! We're bestfriends!" Sooyoung said while giggled at Yoona reaction. 
 
 "Yeah. And don't me you don't have a good feeling for her." Yuri said while smiling at Yoona. 
 
 "Aish! Stop it." Yoona said while cover her blushing face with her hands that made Sooyoung and Yuri laughed at her. 
 
 "Okay Okay! We stop now." Yuri said while patted Yoona's back. "So you are going tonight with us and that final." Yuri continued while looking at Sooyoung. 
 
 "Yeah, Soo! Come on. Just go with. It along time since we tagged along together." Yoona pleaded while looking at Sooyoung. 
 
Sooyoung sighed a little bit before answer, "Okay!" Sooyoung said. 
 
 "YAY!!" Yoona and Yuri shouted out and hi 5 each other. 
 
 "Okay, then. Since i'll go with you guys tonight then i have to go and rest and now." Sooyoung said while standing up. 
 
 "Okay. I think we should go too." Yuri said while stood up along with Yoona. 
 
 "Yeah! I had to prepare for tonight too." Yoona said before called for the waiter. 
 
After they paid for their drinks, the three of them walked to their. Sooyoung left first since her car was the nearest.  
 
 "So did you called her yet?" Yuri asked as she and Yoona walking to their cars. 
 
 "Not yet! I'm going to call her after this. Did you called Tiffany yet?" Yoona said.  
 
 "Yes, already!" Yuri said while they reach their own cars. "So i'll see you tonight?" Yuri said while unlocked her car. 
 
 "Yeah! See you!" Yoona said before they got in the car. Yuri then drove away while Yoona on the other hand was finding for the certain number on her phone. 
 
 "I need to call her now." Yoona mumbled to herself. Then when she find the right one, she pressed the 'call' button. 
 
#Ring Ring Ring# 
 
#Ring Ring Ring# 
 
 "Hello" She heard the sweet familiar voice of other person answered that made Yoona smile widely. 
 
 "Hey! Are you free tonight?" 
 
 "Tonight? Yes! Why?" 
 
 "Hmm...Just want to asked you to the club's End Month party with me! Yuri and Tiffany also will be there too." 
 
 "Oh! I heard Fany unnie talked about it this morning when she came to my house too. You and Yuri want to introduce us your bestfriend that just came back from Australia too right?" 
 
 "Yes! hey, why is Tiff went to your house?" 
 
 "She my sis's bestfriend and assitant, remember? And she's also my bestfriend too."
 
 "Oh! right! i forgot! Sorry!!"  
 
 "It's okay!" 
 
 "So are you going?" 
 
 "Of course! oh..and can i also take my sis along? I don't want to leave her alone. She gonna be bored since both me and Fanny unnie will going with you  guys. And i want her to relax a little bit too." 
 
 "Your sis? Sure! I haven't met her in a while too."  
 
 "Thanks!" 
 
 "So, i'll pick you up at 8. Is that okay?" 
 
 "yes, sure! Bye, Yoona!" 
 
 "Bye, Krystal!" 
 

Hello guys!!  

~~~Girls, Bring the boys out~~~~~ 

Wow, i really can't wait for the 19th!  *exiciting* 

Anyway,  this is the update! 

And sorry if it boring! I'm sorry! Pls bear with me. *bowing* 

Thanks to all the comments! Thanks you so so much! 

Anyway, enjoy the update~ 

And pls comment! Thanks a lot~ ^^