Chapter VI

Make A Way Into Your Heart

 

At The Jung's Mansion, 
7:40pm 
 
 "Unnieeeeeeee...Open the doorrrrrrrr~" Appearently, Krystal had scream and bang the bathroom door which have Jessica inside it for about 5 minutes already. 
 
 "Just go without me Krystal!" Jessica shouted back from the bathroom. Actually, She've been running away from her baby sister that wanted to drag her to the famouse nightclub's party and she end up locked herself in the bathroom. She just doesn't want to go out tonight. She doesn't know why but her mind was practically stuck with Chio Sooyoung, the person that she just met this afternoon. She doen't want to do or go to somewhere.
 
 "Unnie, come on! Why is it so hard for you to just go to the nightclub and have fun with us??" Krystal snapped while released a heavy sigh. 
 
 "I just don't want to go out today. Plus even if i go there, you and Tiff will abandon me anyway. Just go without me!" Jessica shouted back from the bathroom. 
 
 "Who said we'll abandon you?" 
 
 "You guy will for sure. Tiff will be with Yuri and You will of course be with Yoona. You guys will lost in your so-called own world again." Jessica snapped while crossing her arms. 
 
She remembered the last time when her, Krystal and Tiffany decided to went clubbing together but then Tiffany want to bring her girlfriend along and Krystal also asked Yoona along too as she told Jessica that she and Yoona are good friends cus they attended the same the dancing class that went at the weekend. But Jessica knew that her baby sister had some special feeling toward this Yoona girl and she also can see Yoona also got attracted to her sister too. Actually, Yuri and Tiffany also notice about this but Yoona and Krystal keep denied it. As when they arrived at the club Tiffany and Krystal had completely ignored her and lost in their own world with Yoona and Yuri. So that explained why she refused to go with her sister now. 
 
 "We won't. I promised, unnie. Plus Yoona said they will bring one of their bestfriend who just came from abroad too. Yon can tag along with her. Yon won't be alone unnie! Please!" Krystal said in a begging tone. 
 
 "NO!" Jessica shouted back. 
 
 "Unnie, pleaseeeeeee..." Krystal begged again. 
 
 "NO!" 
 
 "*sigh*..Fine!" Krystal shouted back that walked away. 
 
 "Did she really left?" Jessica mumbled to herself as she pressed her ear to the door. She sighed in relief. But then suddenly.... 
 
#Click# 
 
 "What the.." Jessica heard the click sound from the door then... 
 
#Turb# 
 
The door suddenly cracked open and showed Krystal standing in front of the door with 2 maids standing beside her. 
 
 "Get her to the room." Krystal said to the maids then the maids walked to Jessica who still looking shocked and grabs both of her arms and drag her to her room. 
 
 "Yah! What are you doing? Release me now!" Jessica shouted at the maids who holding her arms and drag her to her room. 
 
 "Sorry unnie! You left me no chioce!" Krystal said with a smirk on her face when they reached Jessica bedroom. 
 
The maids made Jessica sat on her bed while still holding both of her arms. 
 
 "Y-Yah! W-W-What do you w-want?" Jessica shuttered when she saw Krystal walk to her with an evil grind on her face. 
 
 "I just want you to go with us unnie! Nothing much!" Krystal said while she moved closer to Jessica. 
 
Jessica saw two more maids also walk close to her and stand behind Krystal with her mini red dress, shoes and other things in their hands. Then suddenly Krystal started to unbotton Jessica's shirt. 
 
 "YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Jessica widen her eyes when she saw what her sister doing.  
 
 "Shuuu~" That was all Krystal said before she pull Jessica shirt out and throw it on the floor. 
 
Jessica widened her eyes even more with a scared expression on. 
 
 "HEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP~~~" 
 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 
 "JESS!" Tiffany scream as soon as she saw Jessica get out of Yoona's car along with Krystal which is stop in front of the club. Yoona then drove the car to the parking lot. Tiffany ran quickly to Jessica and hugged her tightly like they both haven't meet each other for years, which is actually they had just met each other at the office this afternoon.  
 
 "T-Tiff! I c-can't breath!" Jessica said while trying to push Tiffany away. 
 
 "Opps, Sorry!" Tiffany said while giggling. "I just miss you!" She said before pecked Jessica cheek. 
 
 "I miss you too!" Jessica said back with a little smile before pecked at Tiffany's cheek back.  
 
 "Hi, Jessica!" Yuri walk over to her and gave her a hug. Actually, all of them are quiet close together. Tiffany is actually close with the Jung family. Mr. and Mrs. Jung treated Tiffany just like one of their family too cuz Tiffany parents had been good friends to them but unfortunately, they had passed away. So they taken care of her just as their daughter too.Tiffany came back to korea with the Jung sisters and help them with the business and work as Jessica's assitant. She had met Yuri 5 months ago when she and the Jung sisters went out clubbing together, and then thing working up to friendship and up to love. And Yoona is Yuri's bestfriend who is soon find out that she actually attend the part-time dancing class with Krystal. The 5 of them usually hang out together before but as Jessica got fed up with the ignoring since the 4 of them just alway lost with their own world. So she just refuse all the invite that they asked her. But they still close though.
 
 "Hi, Yuri!" Jessica said with a smile and replied the hug. 
 
 "You look beautiful tonight Jess!" Yuri said when they both released the hug. 
 
 "Thanks! All thanks to Krystal!" Jessica while glared at her baby sister who giggling beside her.   
 
Then they saw Yoona walked toward them while talking on her phone with someone. 
 
 "Okay, then! Bye!" Yoona said before hang up her phone.  
 
 "Who is it?" Krystal asked. 
 
 "My other bestfriend that i told you guys that she'll be joining us tonight. She said she'll be a bit late. She asked us to go in first." Yoona explained while walk to stand next to Krystal. 
 
 "Oh, I see!" Krystal said while nodding her head a little. 
 
 "Okay then. I think we should go in now." Yuri said while putting her hand on Tiffany's waist and start walking. And the other start to follow her. 
 
The 5 of them walk into the colorful club to the dancing room and walk up the stairs to the VIP place where Yuri keep only for her and her friends. This club is a bit uniqe cuz it had divide into a couples type of room, such as dancing room where there is a huge dancing floor for people to dancing around and a small bar where you can find something to drink. But there is a huge bar room which next door, where for some people don't really like loud music and to enjoy themselve with a bit of romantic feeling, then that bar room is the perfect choice. Then there is a swimming pool club room, where there is a huge fancy swimming pool in right in the middle of the room and a small bar also so if when people want to grab a drink while swimming, it easy. It mostly hyper young people enter this room. People normally wear swimming suits, or bikini. They would swim, play and in the water while drinking along with a pop music that the DJ play. And any other rooms. The club is very colorful and what is special is that this give this romantic feeling whenever you enter every rooms, especailly the bar room. Each rooms have a VIP place Yuri make for herself and her friends whenever they come. And it normal on the first floor where they can look down and enjoy the view in the club, and Yuri think it would be easy if they find each other. 
 
So there they are sitting in the VIP spot and looking down at the dancing floor.  
 
 "So why don't we grab something to drinks? I guess my friend will be here in a minute!" Yuri said and look at the others. 
 
 "Okay!" Tiffany said while the other nodded their heads. 
 
They started walking down the stairs when suddenly Jessica heard her phone ringing. She looked at the screen that got surprised when she saw the numbers. OH MY GO!
 
 "Unnie, you okay?" Krystal asked when she saw her sister staring at her phone weirdly. 
 
 "Oh..yeah! Hmm..Krys. I have to go to pick up this call outside. It's too loud here. I'll be back!" Jessica said while started to walk away. 
 
 "Okay!" Krystal said and started to walk to the others. 
 
 "Where is she going?" Tiffany asked as she saw Jessica walking away. 
 
 "Oh she have to pick up the call. She'll be back soon." Krystal said then they started to order some drinks. 
 
 
Jessica walking quickly to the door while staring at her phone screen. Then when she almost reach the door she decided to picked up. 
 
 "Hello" Jessica answered her phone with her sweet angelic voice while walkin outside of the door with her eyes fixed on the ground. And because of that she didn't see the person who standing there with the person's back facing her, so she bump into that person. 
 
#Bump# 
 
 "I'm sorry!" Jessica apologised quickly as she raise her head to look at the person she bump into. But when the person the face her, her jaw dropped automatically.
 
Sooyoung widened her eyes as she looking back at Jessica with her phone on the hand. Actually she just arrived at the club earlier when her dad called her and told her to called Jessica to inform her that they will have a meeting with all the clients at her hotel tomorrow morning. So she decided to stand in front of the club and call the girl first before enter since she knew that it will be too noisy in the club. But then when she heard Jessica answer her called, someone bumped her back and when she turned to look at the person, the surprised expression painted on the face. 
 
The both of them remained staring at each other while still holding on their phone. 
 
 "H-Hello J-Jessica!" Sooyoung answered through her phone to Jessica who is actually standing in front of her with the surprised face just like her too. 
 
 "He-Hello, S-Sooyoung!" Jessica answered back while shuttering. They can't help but to shuttered again. "W-Why are y-you calling
m-me?" 
 
 "I-I just want t-to inform y-you that w-we'll have the meeting with all the c-clients tomorrow m-moring a-at 9:30 at my h-hotel!" Sooyoung answered while staring at the other girl's beautiful face. 
 
 "Oh o-okay! I-i'll be t-there." Jesscia answered while staring into Sooyoung's eyes. 
 
 "......" 
 
 "......" 
 
 "......" 
 
 "hmm...i-if that's a-all. C-can we h-hang up n-now?" Jessica said while still staring at Sooyoung. 
 
 "Oh, okay!" Sooyoung said and they both quickly hang up the phone and back to staring at each other face again.  
 

Hi guys!^^  I'm so so sorry for haven't update for so long. I just too busy with the study. It really hard. I hope you understand and forgive me. 

Anyway, here the update.  And I'm sorry if it boring. I trying my best to make this story not boring. So pls bear with me! 

Thanks you so much.   

Enjoy and comments! 

Thanks a lot!^^

P/S.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BABY JUNG, KRYSTAL!  ^_^