Chapter 7

Make A Way Into Your Heart

"Jessica!" Tiffany called out her best friend's while walk toward her along with Yuri.

Apperently, Jessica has went out for about half an hour and hadn't return back so Tiffany decide to go out and find her while pulling her girlfriend along. And they end up saw Jessica stood frozenly sharing eyes contact with an unfamiliar person in front of the club.  Since the other person's back were facing them, they couldn't tell who is it.

"huh??" Jessica wake up and turn to see her friends walking toward her. "Tiff!" 

"What took u so long?" Tiffany asked as she reach Jessica. Then she turn to see an unfamiliar face.

"Yeah and what are u doing here?" Yuri who been checking on her phone catching up and asked without left her head up to look at them.

"hmm....I..." while Jessica thinking of what to answer to her friends, she heard Sooyoung yelled out in surprised. 

"Yuri!" Sooyoung called out Yuri while the lather raise her head from her phone and look at her. 

"Soo!" Yuri asked in surprised. "When did you arrived? I'm about to call u!"

Jessica and Tiffany, tile their head to the side with a question on thier face while exchanging their glance. 

"You guys know each other??" Jessica and Tiffany asked unique tones.

"Of course, she's my best friend that i told u guys about." 

"Oh!" Jessica and Tiffany answer while nodding their head. 

"You know her?" Sooyoung asked Yuri while pointing to Jessica.

Yuri nodded her head while answering, "Of course. She's my girlfriend's bestfriend and boss."

"Oh, i see" Sooyoung nodded her head while answering.

"Oh, by the way, this is Tiffany, my girlfriend." Yuri said while pulling Tiffany close to her by the waist.

"Hi, I'm Choi Sooyoung. Yuri's bestfriend." Sooyoung said while offer her hand to Tiffany.

"Hi, I'm Tiffany Hwang. I've heard a lot about you from Yuri. It's nice to finally be able to meet you." Tiffany said with a smile while shaking Sooyoung's hand.

"Nice to meet you too." Sooyoung said while given back a polite smile.

"So, you and Jess know each other?" Tiffany asked while looking at Jessica who seem to zone out while staring at Sooyoung.

"Oh, she is actually one of my client. We've met during our meeting this afternoon." Sooyoung explained.

"Meeting?!" Tiffany frowned at Jessica.

Jessica just nodded her head, "She is the daughter of Mr. Chio, owner of The Grand Blu Rocco".

Tiffany eyes grew bigger the moment Jessica finish her explaination. "REALLY???!!!", she scream out so loud that make everybody turn and look at her.

Jessica nodded while bow apologies to everybody along with Yuri and Sooyoung.

"No i mean, REALLY??!!!" Tiffany asked or no she SCREAM again while looking at her girlfriend this time.

Yuri just nodded and gave a weak smile to everybody there who looking at them weirdly, while Sooyoung and Jessica were pratically cover their face with both hand.

"OH MY GOD! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME BEFOREEEEEE????" Tiffany is just not care of people around her and continue with her screaming.

"Baby please. Don't shout. Everyone is looking at us." Yuri whisper to her girlfriend.

"BUT WH....." before Tiffany could finished, Jessica cover her mounth while dragging her inside. "She is Mr. Choi's daughter, and that's it. Stop shouting and get inside."

Yuri and Sooyoung just bow one last time to the people and follow them inside.

"Your girlfriend really has a high volume huh?" Sooyoung teasingly asked.

"Yeah, I don't know what to do about it sometime." Yuri said while shaking her head which make Sooyoung laughed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hi, guys. sorry that i haven't update for a VERY LONG TIME!! I just lost idea on this story and been busy with school, work and life.

However, i just dropped in eariler to have a read through the story and notice that i had wrote this chapter before but marked it hidden.

So, anyway, it's a short chapter and lame one as well. Like i said guys, i had lost my author mood to write any story nowadays.

However, if you guys think that you like this story and want me to continue it, pls comments and give me some ideas okay?!!!

Cuz i might continue it ;)

Anyway, pls enjoy! ^_^