Chapter III

Make A Way Into Your Heart

 

At one mansion somewhere in Seoul, 
11:15 am 
 
#RING RING RING#
 
#RING RING RING# 
 
#RING RING RING# 
 
The phone rang for the seventh times that morning, and finally can be able to wake a sleeping princess up. 
 
 "Urgh!" The princess groaned while reach for her phone on the table next to her queen side bed with her eyes still close. "Hello!" She answer sleepily. 
 
 "JESSICA JUNG! GET YOUR OUT OF THE BED NOW!"
 
The sudden loud voice make Jessica startled and accidently fell off the bed. 
 
 "AWWW!" Jessica moaned in pain while rubbing her .
 
"ARE YOU THERE? DO YOU HEAR ME?" The voice continued shouting over the phone.
 
 "Dad! You don't have to shout you know?" Jessica said while climbed up on the bed back. 
 
 "DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT NOW?" Mr.Jung just ignored what her said and continued shouting to his lazy daughter. 
 
Jessica leaned her head back on the pillow since she still feel sleepy. She don't really care about going to the office on time since is the owner, plus her assitant had informed her yesterday that she have a free schedule today. 
 
Jessica lazily glance at the watch, "11:15! Why?" She answered her dad while yawning and started to close her eyes back. 
 
 "Oh yes, sweetie! 11:15! Actually it nothing much, it just that YOU HAVE A MEETING ON 11:30 WITH THE GRAND BLU ROCCO. NOW GET   YOUR OUT OF THAT BED OF YOURS! NOWWW!" Mr.Jung snapped at her angrily before hang up the phone. 
 
Jessica shot her eyes open immediately after heard what her dad said. "CRAP! The meeting! God! How can i forgot about the meeting!" She jumped up from the bed immediatly and stormed into the bathroom. 
 
Actually, her dad had called and told her about the meeting last night. He had said that this one is the improtant one since it is The Grand Blu Rocco Hotel. She know that the hotel is the most popular internation hotel, so it is really help their company a lot that they can be a part of the hotel next project. It is really important for her company. Her dad had settled the date for the discussion, but now she just ruined everything because of her stupid sleeping habit. 
 
Jessica came out of the bathroom 5 minutes later. She dressed up very quickly, fixed her hair a little bit and ran out of room quickly. 
 
 "Oh thanks god! Finally the king can woke his sleeping princess up." 
 
 "Shut up, Krystal. Why don't you wake me up. You know i have the meeting at 11:30!" Jessica snapped angrily at her sister while running down the stairs. 
 
 "Oh, blame it on your so called beauty sleeping habit, unnie. I almost broke that door of your an hour ago but i felt like i was trying to wake a dead person up." Krystal said sitting on the couch while looking at her sister running to the front door. 
 
 "Aish! I'm so dead! I'm so dead!" Jessica said while running out of the house to her car.
 
 "GOOD LUCK ON YOUR MEETING UNNIE!" She heard Krystal voice shouted to her before she got in the car and drove away.
 
~~~~~~~~
On the road somewhere in Seoul, 
 
 "Come on! Come on! YOU STUPID TRAFFIC!" Jessica shouted while looking on the road which is full of cars lining up. She glanced at her watch. 11:20am! 
 
 "I'm so dead! I'm so dead! I'M SO DEAD!" Jessica mumble to herself while looking at the helpless traffic in front of her. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 
In one high class restaurant in Seoul, 
 
Sooyoung was sitting next to the window while tapping on the table with her finger. She looked at her watch. The watch showed 11:50am. So practically, her client late 20 minutes already. Actually, Sooyoung had decided to just wait for her client since she has a free day today. Her dad had told her that when she finished this meeting, she can go anywhere she want. And since she doesn't where she want to go, so she just wait for her client there and plus as her dad had told her earlier that this client is the important one too, so yeah there she is. Waiting for her client.  
 
 "Hmm...Where is she?" Sooyoung mumbled to herself while glancing at the entrance. But then she remember about something. She digged her hand into her pants' pocket and pulled out a piece of paper that her dad had gave her this morning. 
 
 "Should i call her?" Sooyoung asked herself while looking at the paper. "Well, her dad did said that call her if she late or something right? So i think i should call her then!" Sooyoung said before pulled out her phone from her pocket and started to dial the numbers. 
 
But before she can dial the number, she saw a girl was running passed her table follow by the boy who looked like he was trying to catch up with her. Then the boy finally could be able to grabbed the girl's arm and stopped her from running. They both were stop just in front of Sooyoung table. 
 
 "LET GO OF MY ARM!" The girl shouted while trying to release her arm from the boy's hand. 
 
 "NO! LISTEN TO ME FIRST! LET ME EXPLAIN!" The boy said refuse to let of the girl. 
 
 "EXPLAIN WHAT? ALL I'VE SEEN EARLIER HAD EXPLAIN EVERYTHING!" The girl shouted back. 
 
 "NO! IT'S NOT LIKE WHAT YOU THINK! WE'RE JUST FRIENDS! NOTHING ELSE!" The boy continued shouting while tighten his grab on the girl arm. 
 
 "FRIENDS?? AFTER ALL THAT HOLDING HAND, HUGGING, SNUGGLING TO EACH OTHER AND YOU TOLD ME YOU GUYS ARE JUST FRIENDS??" The girl shouted with her tear started to fall down on her cheeks. 
 
 "I WAS JUST TRYING TO COMFORT HER. WE ARE NOTHING! BELIVE ME!" 
 
 "BULL!" The girl shouted while trying to running away but got stop again by the boy. 
 
 "NO! LISTEN TO ME!" 
 
Sooyoung who was still sitting in her seat while holding her phone and the paper looking at the couple weirdly. 
 
 "I don't think i can make a call here then." She mumbled to herself before standing up from her seat and walked to the entrance. 
 
She walking while dialling the numbers. After dailling the numbers, she put the paper back into her pocket and pressed the 'call' button. But because she busy dialed the numbers without looking up earlier, she didn't release that she was already close to the entrance and there was a person opened the door and walked in, well let say ran in. So......
 
#Bump# 
 
They bumped into each other, but luckily Sooyoung can be able to save her phone in her hand and managed to grab the other person's arm to avoid both of them to fall on the floor. 
 
 "I'm so sorry!" Sooyoung said while raised her head to look at the person. But all she saw was a pair of beautiful eyes! Gorgeous! 
 
The girl in front of her has dark blond hair. She was a little shorter than Sooyoung. She wore white blouse with a short skirt, that make her look so elegant. Sooyoung just can't help but to stare at the girl's angelic face. 
 
 "I..I'm s..sorry!" The blond girl's voice woke Sooyoung up. She released the blond girl arms and took one step back. 
 
They were staring at each other, until they hear the phone ringing come from the blond girl's bag. Sooyoung saw the girl digged her hand inside her bag so she decided to walk to left side of the entrance but not far from the girl to gave the girl some  space. She saw the girl anwering her phone while her eyes looking around the restaurant like she was searching for someone. Sooyoung then glanced at her phone and saw that the other person had already picked up. So she press the phone to her ear and look outside of the door.
 
 "Hello!" But when Sooyoung heard the other person answer the called, her eyes got widen in surprise. 
 
 "Hello! Hello?" Sooyoung widen her eyes even more when she heard the person on the line answered again, she turned her head slowly to her right side where the blond girl standing with her surprise expression still on her face. 
 
The blond girl somehow have the feeling that someone was staring at her so she turn to the side and saw Sooyoung holding her phone with surprised expression while staring at her. She raised her brow and titled her head to the side a little bit while looking back at Sooyoung weirdly.  
 
 "H..He..Hello!" The moment Sooyoung answered the phone back, the blond girl's jaw drop to the ground while widen her with the surprise expression just like Sooyoung. She heard the other person who is on the other line of her phone answer but the surprise thing is it was exactly the same timing as when Sooyoung answer her own phone, and the voice, the voice was exactly the same as Sooyoung's too. 
 
They remain standing there staring at each other with shock expression on thier face. No one dare to open their mouth to talk again. They were just too surprise. 
 
 "W..Wh..Who is i..it?" Finally the blond girl can be able to pull herself together a little, and answered to her phone while staring at Sooyoung. But her face is still with the same expression as before. 
 
 "I..I'm Ch..Choi Sooyoung! From T..The Grand Blu Rocco..Hotel." They two of them just can't help but to shattered and surprised even more. The voice on the other line of each of them were just so similar to the person standing in front of them. And what they heard on the line was exactly the same as what they heard from the person in front of them said too. 
 
 "Is i..it Ms. J..Jes..Jessica J..Jung?" Sooyoung just can't help herself but to continued shattering over the phone. And she can see that the girl in front of her was in the same stage as her too. 
 
 "Y...Ye...Yeah!"
 

Hi! Hi! Everyone~ ^^ 

I'm so sorry that i can't update yesterday. Eventhough my university hasn't start yet but my mom asked me to help her with her business. So i'm just too tired 

to update. 

Sorry again! *bowing*  

Anyway, here the update!~  

What do you guys think about it? 

Pls comments! 

Thanks a lot! ^_^