T.W.T.H.I.G.O.C

Nine Witches

 

 
Her heart was beating faster and faster by the minute, Taeyeon held onto Tiffany’s sweater. The other girl reassured her,
“Don’t worry too much, they’re not going to be mad at you.”
“I know but still....”
She looked up to the sound of foot steps, Seohyun, Yoona, Yuri, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were walking towards them. As soon as the others saw them they started running towards them, once they reached the four other girls they hugged them. Taeyeon broke down into tears,
“Why are you crying?” Yoona asked looking very worried,
“I’m just sorry” Taeyeon replied.
“Sorry about what?” Sooyoung asked.
“For not knowing,” She looked down at her feet.
“You don’t have to know everything unnie,” Seohyun said hugging the older girl.
“But I feel like I should.”
Jessica quickly changed the subject, it hurt her to see Taeyeon upset.
“Okay, Hyoyeon you’re with me, Seohyun you’re with Taeyeon, Yoona is with Tiffany, Sooyoung and Sunny are together and Yuri get Mr.Jung.”
“Mr.Jung?” Yuri looked at her puzzled,
“He’s a teacher, he volunteered to show you around so it would all be even.” She said.
A very tall man appeared, he was good looking with short black hair. His smile was infectious. Yuri suddenly became very self-conscious about her appearance. ‘I hope my hair is okay...I should have made it look better.’ she thought.
Everyone got separated into their respective groups, figured out where they would meet after the tour and entered the huge main hallway.

Seohyun was in awe, the main entrance was much bigger than she thought, it was beautiful and old, the ceiling had tiny stained glass windows that made it look like color was raining all over them. “Wah~ This is so cool!” She heard Hyoyeon say as she danced with Sooyoung among the light. They were all having fun that they barely noticed four girls, glaring at them.


“What do we have here?” Seohyun immediately looked over to the person talking, a tall girl with blond hair pulled up into a high ponytail. There were three other girls behind her, a small girl with short light purple hair, a extremely thin girl with dark brown hair styled into a bun and a curvy girl with straight, shocking red hair. The blond girl, who based off of how she was acting, Seohyun assumed she was the leader, took one look at Seohyun’s uniform and smirked.

“Yellow skirt huh? I don’t even know why the accept Alchemist witches they’re all fakes might as well be moronic humans.” then walked away, the other girls followed.
Seohyun’s mouth dropped, she wanted to cry. She tried hard to hold it in but it didn’t work, she could feel the tears streaming down her cheeks.
“That !” Hyoyeon shouted. Sunny rolled up her sleeves, “Hyo, Soo, let’s jump her.” both girls nodded. Tayeon and Jessica went up to her, “Seo don’t listen too her... you are not a fake!” Jessica told her, Tayeon helped her up from the floor.
“Don’t let what she said get to you! She’s just jealous because she isn’t going to be the number one student anymore.”
“What was that girls name?” Hyoyeon asked,
“CL, the others behind her were Dara, Bom and Minzy. Bom and Dara aren’t that bad actually but Minzy and CL....” Taeyeon looked at Seohyun, she looked like she was in pain.
“They’re jealous girls. They’re used to ruling the school and being the most popular, they like to pick on those they deem weak. Last week, during broom practice they nearly made Tiffany and Taeyeon crash, they should have gotten in trouble but since they’re the two top students Hyori favors them. They get away with a lot.” Jessica explained bitter.
“Don’t worry Seohyun, Taeyeon will get revenge!” Hyoyeon said.
“You don’t have to do that....” Seohyun muttered, secretly though she wished they would.

“Oi! Minho scoot over!”
“I’m trying man! but I can’t really move anywhere!”
“Kibum hand me the binoculars”
“Here you go Krystal.”
“Ah~ Taemin will you hand me the chips?”
“S-su-sure Luna...”
“Onew can you move your head? I can’t see.”
“Sure.... wait. What am I even doing here?!”
“I could ask the same about myself....”
“Onew your here because Kibum said he couldn’t handle us on his own and Taemin.....you have binoculars.”
“I was only needed for supplies?!”
“Pretty much.”
“Don’t worry Taemin i’m happy you came.”
“Tha-Thanks Luna...”
“You’re turning bright red, Taemin.”
“Shut it Amber.”
“Okay so let the start the T.W.T.H.I.G.O Committee meeting!”
“Twit-THI-Go-Committee?...”
“The What The Hell Is Going On Committee, Amber!”
“Oh....”
“What is this even about?’
“Yeah....”
“Krystal, Amber, Minho and Kibum think that our sisters are witches or aliens or something.”
“Oh that makes perfect sense Luna...yeah...yeah....what?!”
“Here, Onew, Taemin let me explain.”
“Please do.”
“........”
“Well?”
“What the hell?”
“Exactly! now lets start the spying!”

Krystal moved up to the front  seat of the van, she took Taemin’s binoculars and looked out the window, she saw nothing, she knew her sister Jessica was at school and if what Amber and Minho told her was true... something was going on and she wanted to know. She heard someone else move up to the seat next to her, she assumed it was Amber,
“Yo. Amber, hand me some food.”
“What?”
She sighed, “Please?”
“Do I sound like that tomboy?!”
“I heard that Minho!”
She quickly looked over next to her,
“Mi-Minho...”
“Whatever, here take some.”
“Sorry...”
“It’s fine.”
‘Idiot!’ She told herself, she could feel heat creeping up her cheeks, ‘ugh.... I hope he can’t see me blushing’
“Hey” She felt something on her back, it felt warm and slightly heavy.
“Let me see those...” She felt a hand on hers,
“Yah!” She yelled,
“Did you really need to slap me?!” he shouted
“Did you really need to scare me?!” she shouted back.
“You two behave up there!” she heard Kibum yell.
“Hey, isn’t that Yuri?” Amber asked.
Krystal looked out the window, “It is!”
“Wow. She’s beautiful.” Minho said, staring at the girl.
Krystal frowned she shoved the binoculars in his hands and moved back to the back, she slumped over next to Amber, who was engrossed in a game of cards with Luna and Taemin.
“Stupid idiot.” She grumbled.
Minho didn’t hear her, he was too busy staring at the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.

Yuri looked at her phone, she had finished the tour earlier than the others. She smiled, Mr.Jung was seriously the cutest guy she had ever seen. ‘Too bad he’s a teacher...’ it didn’t matter too much though, she could at least stare at him during class and during their private tutoring sessions. ‘Maybe not having full control over my powers isn’t the worst thing...’
She continued too live in her fantasy world until the others joined up with her,
“Seohyun why are your eyes so puffy?” she asked,
“It’s nothing...”
“These girls picked on her!” Hyoyeon responded.
“Were going to get revenge on them!” Sunny said,
“Sunny unnie....you guys don’t really need too...”
“Yes we do Seohyun! you can’t have people walking all over you like that!”
“Sooyoung...”
Yuri hugged Seohyun,
“Aish... it doesn’t matter! we all know that our Seohyun is the best!” She looked Seohyun in the eyes,
“If I treat you too lunch will it help?”
“Maybe...”


“Hey. Taemin get up! Go follow them!”
“Why me?”
“You’re the only one they don’t know that much! Plus you fade into the background well.”
“What?!”
“Oi, Luna you go with him.”
“Eh? Okay?”
“Fine....”

Taemin got out of the van slowly, his legs hurt from sitting on the for hours it seemed, he helped Luna out and she flashed him her signature smile. ‘I’m going to melt.’ he thought,  he saw Amber grinning at him, “Don’t melt too much!” She shouted. He stuck his tongue out in response. Luna looked at him, “What did Amber mean by that?” she asked, “Ah...Nothing....” He couldn’t look her in the eye. Taemin walked up to the cafe where the other girls were sitting at a couple of tables outside, he had left Luna by the magazine stand to watch from afar. He went up to the counter and bought something for him and Luna to drink, he glanced over at all the girls, they seemed normal to him. He quickly payed for his drinks but then slowly made his way back to Luna. On his way over to her he couldn’t help but stare a bit, he barely noticed the pole that he walked into the next thing he saw was Luna’s eyes looking at him

“Are you okay?” She asked.
“Y-yeah....”

She held out her hand for him to grab onto, which he did. She smiled, “Don’t worry I don’t think they noticed.” She whispered pointing over to the other girls who seemed to be in their own little world. “Let’s go before they notice us and Krystal get’s mad at us.” She was still holding onto his hand when they ran off and headed back to their van.

 

 

[A/N: I really like 2NE1 alot but I think they make great evil villans <3]