Healing.

Nine Witches

 

 
Yoona sighed, she wasn’t sure why but the other girls had cancelled on her and Yuri, she looked around but couldn't find anyone. She sighed again and searched through her phone for her sister’s number. You think she would remember to put her on speed dial.
“Yoona!” she turned to the sound of a familiar voice.
“Kibum oppa!” She shouted smiling.
‘How long has it been since i’ve started liking you?’ she thought as he walked over to her the closer he got the more she blushed,
“Why are you here?” She asked,
“My younger brother Minho is a freshman here, I was just coming by to pick him up.” He smiled shyly.
“Ah! Does he know Amber? My little sister?” She asked.
“I don’t know.... we don’t talk much...”
“Oh......sorry....”
The two of them stood there in silence, which was only broken by Minho rushing up to them. The contrast between the two of them almost made Yoona laugh, Kibum was shy and soft spoken, he slouched a bit and looked to his feet. While his younger brother stood up straight was loud and open with everyone, while his brother stood to the side he chatted with pretty much everyone that walked past him. They were a lot like her and Amber, she was always trying to get her little sister to wear dresses or try heels while Amber always tried to persuade her to go exploring abandoned buildings or playing in the rain with her.  They were contrasts, almost like black and white but maybe that’s why they were siblings.

“Yoona!” Minho shouted when he saw her,
“How’s it going?” He asked sporting a large smile, he hugged her.
“Hey!” She replied, Yoona couldn’t help but smile back at him.
Seconds later her sister Amber went over to them,
“I thought you were hanging out with your friends?” She asked
“I was going to but they cancelled.” She pouted.
“Yah! don’t do that!” Amber yelled making a face.
“Do what?” Yoona asked puzzled,
“Pout! What are you three? Ugh bugs me so much when you do that!” She complained.
Yoona smiled,
“I know. Why do you think I do it?”
“Hey!”
Amber sighed, “Why do I have to have such a weird older sister...”
“I love you too.”
Minho laughed,
“Man! you two are like the opposites of each other!”
Amber glared at him,
“Well, I knew that, but seeing you two standing next to each other it’s even more apparent!”
Amber went over and punched him in the shoulder,
“Ouch!”
“Shut it loud mouth!”
Yoona was too busy laughing at the interactions between her sister and Minho that she didn’t notice that Kbum was now standing next to her,
“Ah! Oppa I didn’t notice you there!”
He smiled and Yoona could feel her heart leaping out of her chest for what must have been the hundredth time in the last hour.
“Would you and your sister like a ride home?” He asked,
Yoona could only shake her head in response, if she had spoken she might have said something stupid like ‘I love you!” or the like.
She grabbed Amber by the arm, Kibum did the same with Minho
“Oi! I told you not to question me Minho! Just ask Krystal to the next dance!”
“Why?! I told you guys that i’ve already got a target!”
“Like who? Another out of your reach senior?! You think you’re such a play boy!”
“No! Well, maybe....”
“Just ask Krystal out!.... to the dance I mean!”
“No!... Wai- Why do you want me to ask her to the dance anyways? if I’m going to ask a girl I could ask either you or Luna out!”
“EW! I don’t want your cooties!”
Kibum and Yoona both looked at each other,
“They’re pretty ridiculous....” Kibum commented,


Amber grumbled she didn’t ask to get a stinking ride home by stinking Minho’s brother, just because her sister was head over heels for Kibum didn’t mean she had to hang out with Minho more than she usually did. What did Krystal see in him anyway? She couldn’t see it.
She shifted a bit in her seat and inched closer to the window and further from her backseat partner. Her thoughts drifted in and out as she watched swirls of trees, houses and cars zoom past her.
Her thoughts were interrupted- she heard a screech and suddenly everything stopped.
“What was that?” she asked,
“I think I hit something.” she heard Kibum say,
“Eh?” her sister responded, there was a click,
“Oh no!” she shouted,
“What did I hit?” Kibum asked moving to get out of the car, she and Minho both tried to see what was going on outside, finally neither could take the suspense and got out.
There was an injured bird lying on ground, trying effortlessly to fly away. Blood was dripping from it’s feathers, Amber wanted too look away.  Her sister was slightly freaking out, looking around and waving her hands while the rest just sat there.
“What should we do?!” Yoona asked looking at Kibum,
“I-I don’t know.”
Her sister reached out to touch it,
“Sis! don’t tou-” Amber yelled,
the minute her finger touched the bird at got up, looked around then flew away.
‘What. Was. That.’ Amber thought.
“Ah! I guess it wasn’t that injured after all! That’s good for a second I was worried.” Yoona said happily.
Amber looked at her sister in shock she looked at the other two; both as equally shocked as herself. Minho’s mouth was almost a foot wide,
“What? How’d you do that!” He asked in disbelief.
“Do what?” Yoona asked,
“You just touched him-her-it! Then it was fine as new!”
Yoona shook her head,
“Nah, I’m sure it was just in shock it probably snapped too when I touched it then realized it wasn’t that hurt and flew away.”
Kibum, although shocked shook his head.
“I’m sure that was it.” He said.
Both Amber and Minho looked at him questioningly but they didn’t feel like arguing with their older siblings so they shook their heads also and soon they were all piled back into the car. As soon as they were in the back seat Amber got a text,
‘From Minho; You saw the blood too right? There was no way that bird was in shock! Is your sister a witch or something?’ She looked at him and shrugged, ‘I have no idea’ she mouthed back.

Yoona smiled happily up at her bedroom ceiling, resisting the urge to roll around in her bed like a love struck maniac. She got to talk to Kibum again; she knew it was a bit of a fruitless love, she had liked him ever since he was a sophmore and she was a freshmen but he’d never taken notice. Her daydreams of him were broken only by the knock on her door, it was her mother.
“There’s someone at the door for you.”
She ran down the stair expecting Kibum, instead she got a well dressed man whom she assumed was an office worker since he had the haircut to match. He took when look at her,
“Im Yoona?” He asked.
She nodded, he handed her a letter then walked away got in his very nice looking car and drove off.
‘What was that about?’ she thought.
She looked at the letter, the envelope was made from very nice cream-colored paper, it was embossed with gold and the actual letter was written with beautiful handwriting.

To: Im Yoona
I’m pleased to tell you that you have been accepted into the Girls’ Academy, I would like to have a talk with you at 7 o’clock tonight.
- Lee Hyori, Headmistress.

She blinked a couple of times. What now? She glanced at the clock it was 6:30. She grabbed her jacket and quickly put on her shoes, she didn’t know why but she needed to find out what was going on. It could have been a trap but she had a feeling it wasn’t. She was a block in when the man who had delivered the letter pulled up beside her.
“Get it.”
She looked at him, still now jogging beside the car.
He raised his eyebrow and she knew she should do as she was told.
She opened the door and got in, she put on her seatbelt and realized she wasn’t the only one in the backseat. She looked to her left,
“Yuri?”
 
[A/N: I actually finished this on time! the next one should be out around halloween?...maybe.... -_- Also the character info section or the foreword has been updated! Hope you like this chapter <3]