Another Mystery

Better Than Revenge [HIATUS]

Kevin was walking from the nearby Japanese grocery to home to his condominium. He just bought some sushi to eat later and a pack of coffee to help him stay awake. He also got the mayonnaise Hoon asked him to get.

While walking, a man in a stuffy coat brushed his body against Kevin. Both stopped in their tracks.

“Well, well. If it isn’t my favorite neighbor from Gangnam.” Kevin said to the figure without turning around.

“This war isn’t over, Kevin Woo. I’ll get my revenge on you.”

“Whatever you retard.” Kevin scoffed before walking off.

 

Kevin continued walking until he reached his condominium. As usual, he was greeted by the security guard. He made his way to the elevator and waited for a few minutes. When the doors opened, he let people out first before he entered.

 

“Wait!” A voice yelled. Kevin quickly pressed the “open” button to allow the person to enter.

To his surprise, Kimi Woo went in the elevator. She was hugging something that looked like a blueprint case. Kevin kept quiet, closed the elevator, and pressed his floor. She didn’t bother looking at his face because she was catching her breath.

“What floor?” He asked.

“Oh thank you. Twenty-” Kimi replied, looking up to the stranger. Her eyes widened. “…one.”

 

Kevin smiled and pressed the button of her floor. She looked at the controls and saw that Kevin was heading to the penthouse.

“Penthouse, huh?”

“Yeah. I’m staying with Hoon and the others.”

“The others?”

“Dongho, Kiseop, AJ, Soohyun, Eli, and Hoon.”

“I see.”

The door opened. Kimi shyly made her way outside with the blueprint case in her hands.

 

“See you around!” Kevin greeted.

Kimi froze as the doors behind her closed. She gulped.

“I don’t know if I can still continue with my revenge plan. His presence is making me nervous.”

Kimi shook her head and quickly rushed to her condominium so she can shower. Her sweat dried on her back so she was afraid she might get a cold.

 

Meanwhile, Kevin was still on the elevator. He finally reached his floor. A smirk formed on his face as he walked towards the only door in the short hallway.

“We live in the same building too, huh? I wonder how this will turn out…

… Yang Miho”

-----

Story is intensifying! Mwahahaha >:) Who is this Yang Miho that Kevin speaks of? Stay tuned to find out!