Huang Zitao and Kim Jongin. K.I.S.S.I.N.G

Answers?

"Im sorry", Jongin looks like a scolded child sitting on Zitaos bed and fidgeting with his thumbs.

"Im fine", Zitao doesnt like to bit around the bush. "Uhm, why you didnt say anything before?"

"Because its embarrasing? And Jongdae said you were with Sehun, and I believed him because you are all over eachother so is natural, and you are such good friends and you are always touching..."

"Is not like that. I love him a lot because he is like the younger brother I never had..."

"Mmm.."

"You should ask, but you never even talk to me that much...I thought you didnt like me...I always wanted to be your friend...at least", Kai looks up surprised.

"I didnt know...I always kept myself away from you because...it was hard to be close...before you were always with Yifan hyung and...well..."

"Yeah I know...I didnt know how to speak korean so I didnt talk much"

"It didnt matter really, I liked just watching you...I still do", Jongins cheecks are red and Zitaos face feels like fire. "I really, really, like you. Fffor a long time now. I wished I couldve done something more usefull when Yifan hyung left...it broke my heart to see you like that. I wanna punch all those people who says bad thinghs about you all the time and Im always afraid that you will want to leave us...to leave me too". The chinese maknae widens his eyes.

"I wont. I love Exo...and I...I like you too...a lot". Jongin smiles one of those Kodak moments kind of smile but Tao cant look at him because he is embarressed. He looks so cute like this and is now when Jongins mind betrayes him and then his mouth more.

"I want to kiss you", he says in  a erts voice, but Toa doesnt mind. So he gives in and kisses him, they kiss slowlly as if tasting eachother, maping lips on lips and feelings on hearts.

Its the first time in several months that Zitao actually feels fine, like fine, content, at peace with himself, the fear is gone and all kind of nice feelings are flying inside of him.

They lay on the bed, facing eachother, holding hands and giggling in whispers. Eventually they get asleep because is just to damn late and they are well...a little lame so theres no mind blowing or make out session: just a boy getting over his paranid love...or starting one (hopefully not paranoid)...still.

In the morning Kai is gonna have to settle some rules, like keeping Sehuns hands (and ) away from HIS boyfriend, because Tao is now his boyfriend right? And later theryre gonna start some super secret Skype accounts so they can do whatever Luhan and Minseok hyung are doing.

And theeeeennn, Jongin is gonna tell Tao that he loves him, every day of his life, so Tao doesnt feel bad when he reads little girls online. Also now he has responsabilities because he has become, yet again, a father, this time of a pretty little girl (not really) named Candy, someone is gonna have to break the news to her...Ahhhh so much to do....Jongin sighs and takes in the sweet sent of Taos perfume. He calms down. They have time, they might even have a life of time. Yeahhh, life is good, so good.

------------------

What exactly Jongin and Tao are? Friends? Best friends? Co workers? Bandmates? Soulmates? Good co workers? Brothers of another mother? Lovers? Fans are the only ones wondering that. Kim Jongin sure knows the answer. Taemin can finally call it for what it is. Kyungsoo too, even if he knows that Jongin is dumb. Minseok seems to still be doing just fine. Baekhyun just found out, for Chanyeol it was to damn late. Yixing took to long to think and came out with a very poor answer. Jongdae thinks that he got to be the wise hyung anyway. Luhan, even if he lives in another city, is celebrating and Joonmyeon can only smile at his "children" , that until the phone vibrates, again.