Oh Sehun. Good actor.

Answers?

As soon as he entered the dance practice room he was suddenly pushed agianst the wall.

"What the is wrong with you ah?"

"Yah! What is wrong with you?"

"So you thought you could make a move on my boyfriend and what be my friend? Eh?!", Sehun said poking Jongins chest.

"What the !? You said..."

"I didnt say anything! You take your filthy hands and your away from him!"

"Oh my god Sehunie please calm down", entered an stressed Chanyeol.

"No!  This traitor calls himself my hyung and my friend and he wants to steal my boyfriend!!!", Jongin eyes were reaching Do Kyungsoos size.

"Pphuaahahahahahahahahahaha...I cant...hahahahahaha Sehunie I cant anymore ahahahahahahahahaha", what the hell? Sehun let go of Jongin with a smirk.

"Da fuq was that!!!?", Kai said bating Sehuns hands away.

"Hhahahaha...Oh Jonginie you shouldve seen your face hahahaha", Chanyeol was gonna die.

"Relax man", Chanyeol was whiping tear of laughter.

"You guys are so funny..."

"We are on your side Nini"

"We? I dont know...", Sehun said crossing his arms over his chest. "When I said that he was my boyfriend, why didnt you fight back? Why didnt you say that he was yours and you were gonna fight for his love or some ?"

"Bbbecause I dont steal peoples boyfriends..."

"Or because he is not importante enough?"

"Oh my gosh Sehun", Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "Its obvious that he cares about Tao right Nini?", Jongin noded.

"For him or for his firm and sculpted waist line?"

"Yah!"

"Is a fair question", Chanyeol said.

"Answer", but he couldnt because Baekhyun, Suho and Tao entered.

"What is going on?", the leader asked to the three friends againt the wall.

"Nothing hyung, we were just talking", Chanyeol said and they started to walk towards the center of the room. Sehun turned to look at Jongin and signal him that he would be watching him by pointing with two fingers to his and then his friends eyes.

"Whats that with him?", Zitaos soft drunky voice came through Jongins ears...ahh the voice of the angels.

"I-I dony know, he is a weirdo", Tao smiled. "Oh! Here", Jongin suddenly said fishing some ice cream shaped candy. "This are the ones you like right?", Zitao noded with big eyes, what was happening? Kai walked away.

----------------------

"Did you know Jongin has a crush on one of us?", Jongdae asked Tao and Yixing while in a break at the practice.

"How did you know?" Tao asked back.

"And where did you learned to say 'crush' in mandarin?", Lay wanted to know, Chen waved at him.

"He told Chanlie"

"Who is it?", Zitao was still silent.

"Sehun"

"Really?"

"Really?"

"Dui dui", Baekhyun was smirking like a mad man, as if understood anything.

"A..are you sure gege?", the M maknae asked.

"Mhm, very". Tao pouted.

"Why are you pouting?"

"Im not", he said and laid back sulking.

Later Baekhyun and Jongdae would highfived.

------------------

So why was he giving HIM candy and stuffed animals? Was this some kind of way to get Sehun? Like, get to his best-friend-first kind of thing?

"What do you think Candy?", the small dog cuddle to his arm in the bed. "Yeah, I dont think either that someone looking like that would look at me, right", he sighed.

"Are you talking to the dog?", Yixings mandarin voice came from behind.

"Ge ge...uhm...have you ever falling in love?", Lay sighed.

"Ahh...I have"

"How did you know?"

"I dont know...I guess you just feel a need that wasnt there before...like if something happy happens to you, you think about that person first, you want to share that moment with them...you miss them even if you might not know much about the person...you wanna know everything about the person. Are you in love Taozi? Should I call Luhan ge?"

"No...and no, I just like someone I guess...but they dont like me, as usual"

"What do you mean 'as usual'?"

"Is just that...well, the people that I like never seems to like me back...I mean I dont even have fans"

"You have fans", Yixing asured. "Im your fan, Joonmyeon too and Baekhyun and Xiumin and Luhanie ge...and well the rest too"

"Thanks ge", he said not believing, though he is their fan too.

"I think you should tell this person...whoever it is, you should say that you like them. You already are prepared for a 'no' answer right? Plus, who doesnt like to be told that someone loves them", he smiled. Tao thinks that his gege might be to naive sometimes.