Zhang Yixing (and Huang Zitao). Clueless.

Answers?

Jongins eyes are about to burst in flames. He is watching them, again, and Sehun is watching him, as if he was enjoying. Enjoying what? To have half of Tao over him in his lap? Smelling his neck like the horney dog that he was? To make Jongins life a living hell? And then the most important question: why was Jongin feeling the need to kill his (former?) best friend?

Suho looked up from his phone and to his bandamate.

"Everything alright?"

"Did you tell him?"

"Excuse me?"

"Did you tell Sehun what I told you about Tao?"

"You didnt tell me much about..Tao?", the leader started to look at him with curious eyes. Was this the day in which Jongin finally admits...

"I did, I gave you some points on why Sehun wasnt a good boyfriend to Tao"

"Oh..yeah...no I didnt say anything..."

"Then why is he acting as if he knew what I said about acting sweet and stuff?", Joomyeon sighed and put his phone away...

"I think they are acting like they always act?"

"No, they are more...", Baekhyun pointed out, not helping at all.

"More what?", the main dancer asked, Baekhyun made a hand gesture that meant...

"Close?"

"Yeah closer...for sure", Jongin was feeling the begining of a rage, rage, anger, heat.

"Tao was missing his mom last night. He slept with Yixing hyung", Jongdae informed.

"They slept together?!", Tao and Sehun looked at Jongin, Sehun smirked. That little .

"God, whats wrong with you?", Baekhyun asked.

"He is the closest to his room you know how things are...when Luhan hyung was here...", Jongin waved a hand at Chen.

"I know how it was..."

"If you are that worry you can always offer, you know, your bed", Baekhyun teased, Jongin glared at him.

--------------------

"Here take this", his tone was harsh but the blueberry lollipop was as cute as sweet.

"Thanks", Tao said accepting the present.

"So...Jongdae hyung said you were missing your mom..."

"Yeah..."

"You know...", he said not looking at Tao. "...if you need to talk about it...you can...uh...talk to me...I mean, Sehun, is not your only friend...hyung", that sounded awkward. Maybe to awkward and maybe thats why Tao was huffing disaprouvingly?

"Look, Zhondin. First, since when you call me hyung?", fair question. "Second, stop it cause I know".

"You know?!", this is not the reallity he wanted, not when Tao is making that face.

"Of course, is hard not to know. We are only ten people"

"Oh...and you...what do you thinn....k?"

"That I dont want to be part of this?", oh the heartbreak. Heartbreak? why? "My only advice is that you should be more honest", more honest? "I think that if you are friends with someone, then you should be able to be honest, instead of complicate thing that might hurt that friendship, wich is what you are doing now"

"Am I?"

"Yes you are. And is not like I dont want you to be happy, is just that I think love should be honesty and you are not been honest. You are actually been...dumb", oh the stab to the heart!

"Oh...ok", no, he will not cry. "Uhm...you certainly are honest"

"Im sorry"

"Nah, dont be...Ill be ok...", he wont. "Ill see you soon". Well of course, at dinner for example!

-------------------------

"...and now he is in his room listening to Celin Dion"

"What the ?"

"I know. What do I do?"

"What exactly happend?"

"I dont know, something really dumb, Im sure of that. Im afraid to ask cause Im gonna die facepalming", the person on the other side of the line chuckles.

"Are you pouting now?"

"No?"

"You must be pouting...send me a picture of that"

"Can you not lose focus? Thank you"

"Ok, ok...mmm...let me think....", Joonmyeon rolled his eyes. "You know you are gonna have to talk about it with him..."

"Yeah I know"

---------------------------------------

"Do you think Jongin is gonna stop listening to Celin Dion before I go to bed?", Kyungsoo asked to everyone in the table while at dinner.

"No clue man, I hope he does...", Chanyeol said.

"What happend anyway?", Minseok wanted to know.

"I think is my fault", Zitao whispered. Everyone turned to look at him.

"What did you do Taozi?", Yixing asked.

"We had a talk", everyone stoped eating.

"About what?", Suho said.

"I told him to stop been dumb because I already know", all jaws droped.

"Yyyou...", Chanyeol looked around for answers.

"You said it like that?", Kyungsoo finally said.

"Yes and I also told him that he should just be honest"

"Thats so harsh", Jongdae said.

"Wait, so that means that you dont...", Baekhyun was asking carefully.

"Of course I dont! He is been childisnh and I dont understand why he is doing all of this. I mean, giving me chocolates and candy? Pfff"

"Well he wasnt trying to be mean, you know that right?", the leader asked.

"Yes, but I just wanted him to know that what he is doing doesnt have anything to do with me", he finished. They slowlly started to eat again until...

"Wait. What are you guys talking about?", Yixing said.