Lu Han. Helpfull.

Answers?

Why was this happening to him? Why the love of his life didnt love him back? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? Jongin thought as he walk on the dorms hall heading to the kitchen, he was gonna eat the content of the frigde.Until...

"Lu geeee....", Luhan? Luhan as in his favourite chinese hyung ever? (Sorry Yixing) Luhan the one who the company almost kills? That Luhan. Luhan!!!

As any other person would do Jongin burst through Minseoks bedroom door and pushed him away from the computer chair and huged the hell out of the monitor.

"Lu hyung I miss youuuuuuuu", Minseok rolls his eyes. When he lets go of the screan he looks to his side to see Minseok trying to button his shirt and Luhan seems to be under the table? And is that a hand coming through a tshirt sleeve? "Where you...pyng?"

"No!", Luhan screams.

"As if, with Chinas conection thats impossible", Minseok huffs.

"Oh, ok", and he starts to sniff...and to hug the screan again. "Luhan hyung why nobody in China loves me?!!! Why everybody in China leaves me??!!!", he wailed. Luhan looked at Minseok who rolled his eyes at him in response.

"Who left you Nini?", Minseok shook his head at the camera.

"Yifan hyung left me, then you left me, then Im sure Yixing hyung will leave...", Luhan looked aat Minseok alarmed, the former shook his head again. "...and then he...he...", Jongin sobbed (what the hell?). "He will leave me too because nobody in China loves meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee". Oh my God.

"Calm down honey", Minseok cooed.

"I love you Nini, Im sure Yifan does too, right?"

"Of course", Minseok said.

"What would you knooow?", Minseok looked at Luhan for help.

"Nini, I think...I think you should talk to your Jongdae and Baekhyun hyung..."

"You do?", the elder was starting to get angry. Those two!!!

"You do?", the dancer answer innocently.

"Yeah...they might have something to do with your...uhm...problem"

"They do?", Xiumin half asked, half declared.

"They do?", Jongin tilted his head to the side. "How so?"

"Well...Yixing thinks they might said something to Tao".

Oh hell no! They will pay, they will pay! Jongin stormed out the door of his hyungs room.

------------------------------

Jongdae felt a warm hand softly massaging his neck. He knew this touch very well.

"Mhmm...my favourite geee"

"Hello Kitty", Jongdae giggled and almost drooled.

"Ohhh...yeahhh...like that...yeah right there..no, more to the left, a little bit down, yep, yep. Yeahhh...there oh, so good.....", damn Yixings hands. "No, no down, down baby", but the hands wwere moving up, up closer to the neck. "Ok...yeahh...yeah...oops, baby thats harsh...", the hands were squizing a little to much and is not like he didnt "like it rough" is just.."Ow! What was that for?!", he said trying to get out of the others grasp.

"Is it true that Zhondin likes Sehun ah?", he sounded menasing.
"Well...it might had been a free interpretation of the...facts...ow"

"You have to go and tell that to Taozi. Why are so mean kitty? Zhondin is crying in his room..."

"I know and its hila...ow!"

"Do the right thing Zhonda"

"Ok, ok. Stop, please, please stop", the chinese let go.

----------------------

Kai was possesed by a millenary rage as he exited Minseoks room.

Why do they think he is stupid and can do this things to him?

He was so focused on his anger that he didnt see the person that was coming towards him, who was focusing either because he was half asleep.

"Ow!", they both said at the same time. Jongin found himself on top of a very cutely confused Zitao. Aww, how pretty.

"Yah! Zhondin!", Zhondin sat on Zitaos stomach and grabbed him by the shoulders. What?!

"Tell me. What did they say to you!?"

"What?! Who?!", he asked in a high pitch voice.

"Jongdae and Baekhyun?!", he shook him by the shoulders, he was making him hit the floor.

"I dont know what are you talkinbg about! Get off me!", Tao tried to wretled  him away, he could, you know?, but he was going to hurt Jongin really bad.

"Luhan said that they told you something!"

"Something like what!? Get off me! Im gonna hit you!"

"I dont know what! You tell me!"

Kyungsoo was the first to come out of his room because of the noise.

"Oh my God Jongin! Get off him!", he said and launched himself over Jongin to try to pull him away.

"No no! He has to tell me!!"

"Tell you what?! You can talk in the living room! Get off him! Hyuuuuuuuuuuuuung!"

Joonmyeon rolled his eyes in his room texted somethig and got up. What the hell?! What time is it?!

The first thing he saw was basically a ball of Kyungsoo, Jongin and Tao.

"What the hell?! Chanyeol!!!!", he called before going to take Kyungsoo first. "What is going on?!"

"He wont let Tao go", he said pulling Jongin.

"Jongin let him go right now!", the leader yelled. Chanyeols steps could be heard coming fast.

"NO, he has to tell me!! Tell me!", he shook Tao even with Joonmyeon and Kyungsoo on his back.

"I dont ing know what are you talking about!!! Hyuuung!!"

"I know, I know! Jongin damn!"

"Let me!", Chanyeol shouted and the two shorties got off the dancer. He finally managed to lift Jongin a little but he elbowed him! " no! Kim Jongin break this fight in this moment!", he went for his friend again and pushed him back. The moment Zitao had some space he quickly got up and was ready to kill, to go for Jongin. Chanyeol saw and turned them both so that Tao couldnt get to the dancer.

He wasnt gonna get that far because a pair of short, but strong, arms stoped him. Minseok. Then out of nowhere Baekhyun appeared and put himself inbetween the two. By that moment Sehun was already trying to push Zitao farder away. The chinese maknae was red with anger. What the hell is wrong with Jongin. Yixing had come with Minseok and was saying somethign to calm Tao, something in mandarin.

"Are we calmed now?!", Joonmyeon said. Zitao noded. Chanyeol turned around with Jongin in his arms, which was not a good idea beacuse he saw Baekhyun and...

"You!!!!!!!!", he tried to grab said man but Chanyeol held him back.

"What the hell!!!!", the taller said. It was to damn late for this !

"You told him!! You and the other midget!!! What did you tell him!!!?"

"What the hell are you talking about!", Baekhyun said.

"Exactly!", Zitao spoke. "What the hell are you talking about!?"

"Oh my God", Minseok muttered. They all looked at him.

"Zhonda dont you have something to say?", Yixing said as he crossed his arms over his chest. Jongdae came fordward looking guilty.

"Wait a minute", Joonmyeon said. "What the hell is going on?"

"Well..", Minseok said. "Can I tell them Nini?", Kai shrugged. "Ok. So Nini here...uhm ...was thinking that nobody in China loves him and asked Luhan about it. So he told him that maybe, 'somedoby from China' heard the wrong information about him and thats why..."

"Nobody from China loves me back...", Jongin whispered.

"Oh", Baekhyun said. "Hehehe...well Nini, maybe you heard the wrong...too....Maybe 'somebody from China' thinks that you like...uhm...Sehun"

"What?!", Sehun yelled.

"It was a joke?", Jongdae said.

"I still dont get it, who is 'somebody from China'?", Kyungsoo asked. Chanyeol had to explain.

"It was like this: it all started when Jongin got jealous of Tao yah and Sehun ahs friendship. At first he didnt want to admit it, but the truth was that he likes Tao and was jealous of Sehun. Then you guys told Tao that Jongin liked Sehun, so Tao told Jongin to 'be honest' and that 'he already knew', but he was telling Jongin to go and confess his feelings to Sehun. Beacause Jongin understood whatever he got depressed, cried in his room and listened to Celin Dion. Then he talked to Luhan hyung and then found Tao on the hall way. And then here we are. The end", Chanyeol said proud of himself. Everyone went "ooooh".

"Theres a part of the story you dont know", Yixing said, his words made Zitaos head snap on his direction.

"Taozi always liked Nini and thought he would never like him back. When Nini started giving him presents he felt hopefull, but then Zhonda and Boixan told him that Kai had a crush on Sehun. So Tao got angry at himself and Nini, thats why he told him that he was 'immature' and 'he already knew', but he just knew lies. The end...oh wait no! I talk to Luhan ge about it and told him that I thought Zhonda was joking with Tao, thats how he knew and then told this to Nini", he paused. "Yes, thats the end".

Everyone went silent again. It was to damn late for this !