Kim Jongin P.I

Answers?

Tao is backhugging Sehun, Sehun has his head on Zitaos shoulders. Theyre press tight against eachother, not a care in the world. There are cameras filming, the ones that they know of and the ones that they dont.

Jongin tilts his head to the side. What is he watching? And then he reads the coments. "Taohun is real". "Taohun is so cute". "They love eachother" and Kai knows they dont mean it in the friends kind of way. The next step is to check the #Taohun tag on internet: photos, videos, fanfiction, fan accounts. Fan accounts: "And then Tao took Sehuns hand and left the stage". Jongin thinks, really hard.

"Oh my lord...how many times are you gonna watch that?", Kyungsoo asks. Kai pays no attention.

"Do you know you live with them? Why not ask them? Do you want Me to ask?", Chanyeol tries to be helpfull.

"How would I or you ASK that?", he sais horrified.

"Well we are all friends right? Uhm...if they are...you know...will it bother you?", Jongin turns his head violently.

"What?! NO! Of course not! I love Minseok and Luhan hyung..."

"Then?"

"Chanyeol is pointless, Ive asked him a million times", Kyungsoo rolls his eyes.

"I cant believe that you are not curious. I mean, they live all over eachother", Kai makes a gesture as if he is whiping an imaginary glass with both hands.

"Tsk...thats how they are, if you let Tao he will that to you too. If I let him he does the same thing to me! Ask anyone. Ask Joonmyeon hyung", Kyungsoo points out.

Jongin peeks through his door and sees Joonmyeon chating on the phone.

"He is on the phone", Chanyeol and Kyungsoo rolled their eyes.

 

Is true, Jongin should find something else to do, no he already has thing to do, so why the hell is he waisting his time on this. The thing is that he cant control this, he is pretty much always thinking of this. The question that he doesnt seem to be able to put out of his mouth and also, he doesnt know why he cant ask the damn question. Yeah, to many questions.

 

They are back from some photoshoot, well theyve been at home for some time now. Joonmyeon is on the phone, on the kitchen, alone, talking to someone. Is he doing phone aegyo? This phone thing with Joonmyeon went from night calls to all day calls and chats, peolple want to know whats going on. Anyway, not Jongin, he just wants to know whats the deal with Sehun and Tao, the rest can do whatever.

Right now they are "playing" in the couch and Tao is looking at Sehun, as if he is watching into his soul...yeah, is true, thats how he looks at everyone that talks to him, or is it?

"Stop starring", Jongdae sais.

"What?"

"Aishh. Yo, Sehun, Tao", Kyungsoo calls. The pair looks at him. "Jonginie here wants to know something"

"What?", Sehun sais playfully as if he knows what Kai wants to know.

"I dont wanna know anything"

"Jonginie dont lie...", Suho comes from the kitchen with his eyes still glue to the phone. "He wants to know if you are dating", he sais plainly. The dancer almost had a heart attack.

"Would it be a problem if we were?", Sehun asked smirking at Kai and passing an arm around Taos neck, wich the chinese male bats away.

"No". Yes. Jongin manages to get Yixings attention with his awkwardness. "Luhan and Minseok hyung were, so..."

"Then whats bothering you?", Lay sounded suddenly harsh.

"I think of the band", he surprised himself sounding so sure of what he was saying. "I think weve had enough of this year and a gay one is not what we need right now". The statement tensed everyone, it was half true, they didnt need anymore, but that wasnt what was bothering him. "Ive done nothing and its been a year of just taking from everyone else, including the members. I dont need anymore of that. So just...if you are a couple", he talked to Sehun. "...stop being so cocky about it and keep it to yourself". Zitao sat up.

"We are not a couple, he is just trying to piss you off and he made it", he left. Sehun was this close to stand up and punch him. Lay followed Tao. Joonmyeon was looking at him as if he was trying really hard to say something. Kyungsoo was facepalming so was Chanyeol. Baekhyun didnt like this kind of atmosphere.

"I already said Im sorry. And I think is pretty fair to say that I took enough as well, so dont play the victim here. You are on a team, if you dont like how it works, you can leave", he told him.

"Yes, clearly, I can leave", he answered. This was a conversation that they hadnt had and maybe needed to have. Maybe not now. It was Minseoks turn to talk.

"Dont dare say anything about Luhan", he warned. That made Jongin somehow comeback to reallity.

"I wasnt talking about him", he said with regret.

"Then what is it that you are talking about?", Chanyeol asked.