Kim Joonmyeon. On the phone.

Answers?

Theyve been there for like, twenty minutes now? Yixing is wondering if they should go and see what are they doing. Joonmyeon doesnt seem to give a care, he's got his phone.

Yixing glances at his band mate...what are they now? People dont really know but he has been given the place of Ms leader now, so they are co leaders or something. Joonmyeon was not happy about it, he was like "why cant I be the only leader? Am I not enough?", it was a logical thing to think...but still.

So what now, was he the new "papa"? Joonmyeon is smiling at his phone and eagerly typing. Yeah, he would kind of like to be tha papa to this mama...but still.

Anyway doesnt he have Jongdae? He strechtes himself on the couch. Jongdae can be a joker and all, but when they are alone he is really sweet to him, pretty much like how Joonmyeon is all the time...but still.

"Who are you talking to hyung?", Lay tries to spy.

"Mhm...a friend", he tries to hide the phone.

"I see...is the same friend all the time?"

"No, its...its many friends: Minho, Kyuhyun...", he smiles nervously.

"Mhm...", silence. "So how is he?", the tone is so serious. Joonmyeon is a bit surprised.

"Who?"

"Your friend, how is he doing? Its been a long time...", he pauses and Joonmyeon kind of knows that he knows.

"He is doing just well"

"I see...thats good", Joonmyeon nods in silence. "Shouldnt we go and check on them?", Suho looks at his wrist watch.

"Yeah is late", he puts the phone away and stands up.

----------------------

They awkwardly stand at the door of Taos room. Joonmyeon knocks...no answer. One more time, Yixing is losing his temper. One more knock.

"Yah! We are going in!", Lay shouts and opens the door. Just to be greeted by one view thats so...

"Cute", Joonmyeon comments. No they are not and Yixing wants to kill them. "Im gonna put a blanket on them", so he does. Tao and Kai are wraped around eachother like two little kittens in the winter. The image has Lay rolling his eyes.

"Im going to sleep", he says and leaves. He doesnt know why but all this got him mad or something.

----------------------------

When he enters his room he sees a lump on his bed, is Chen. He sighs, he was looking forward to some time alone. As soon as he enteres the bed Chen moves to give him some space, then he cuddles with him. Zhonda always smells good, and sudenly Yixing is not gloomy anymore. He smiles, hugs his bed mate and falls asleep. He can really be silly sometimes.

------------------------------

Joonmyeon tucks his phone away in his pocket and looks at hos bandmates. Yixing is there too ut he is just looking into space.

"So...Since you two are our youngest members a talk like this is needed. Right Lay?"

"Of course", he is faking concern.

"Well sisnce you two have started to...", he looks at his new co leader for the word.

""

"Ixing! No...maybe, I dont know. I was gonna say: date"

"Oh right, that too"

"You have to be carefull with your interactions"

"Yes hang", Tao said and Jongin smiled at his cute mistake.

"Luhan and Minseok hyung never had any trouble". the dancer adds.

"I know, I just wanted to put it out there. We are really very happy that you are together. Just dont let your personal troubles mess with the group..."

"Dont worry Tao is not planning on going back to China, right?", Tao shoock his head and smiled wich earned him a carress on the cheeck.

"Ok, thats...great. Uhm...do you want to say something Lay?"

"Yeah: you hurt him", he pointed at Jongin. "Ill cut your . You do anything to make him think that he is better in China, Ill cut your . You make noices at nigh and Ill cut both your ...Ehm...thats all. Yes", he finished proud. Joonmyeon facepalmed. The phone vibrated on his pocket.