Kim Jongin. Bad actor

Answers?

"And I stood up and left"

"Thats so mature"

"Well...what do you want me to do?"

"Answer the damn question"

"Theres nothing to answer...I already said everything"

"And its a lie"

"Is not"

"Ok, Im done. Ive been listening to this for how long? I dont get it. Who is it? Is it Sehun? I can kind of see it you know? Youve been friends for ever, you both rather dance...I get, it is cute", Taemin nods to himself, Jongin is freaking out.

"What?!! No! NO!", ok he is going crazy now.

"Ok? Then Tao? Aww an international couple..."

"W..w..what are you talking about hyung..", he pouts mortified.

"Really Jongin, what is going on with you? Theres nothing wrong if you like one of them, you know that right?"

"Yes but thats not the case"

"Then are you jealous that you are not friends with Sehun like you use to?"

"No, I dont know...", no, he knows. He stands up to leave.

"What? You are leaving me too? Damn...Jongin!", but he is gone.

-----------------------

Theres a chubby girl following him. She thinks he didnt see her but thats hard when she is holding her phone like that. He couldnt care less, he needs to think things. But then his phone rings.

"Where are you Jonginie?", is Yixings whiny voice. "We have to practice remember? Hurry, hurry", he is so cute talking like this.

"What do you mean hurry...Ive been out for fift..."

"Three hours", Jongin watches his phone. Three hours? And he didnt resolve anything! He sighs, the chubby girl is been following him for three hours? Talk about lazy psycho.

"Sorry hyung Ill be there in a minute", he walks to call a cab.

----------------------------

Its very save to say that he is ruining the practice, he is supposed to lead you know? But he is making every mistake possible, so Yixing and Sehun take the lead. He has been scolded by the instructor all this time.

When it was finally over, everyone went to the showers, Jongin was the last to come out, he really needed to think. Whe he came out Suho was waiting for him while looking at his phone (like always). He looked at him when he came out anyway.

"So...", he said as he gave a last glance at his phone. "I guess you know whats gonna happen next right?"

"No?"

"Wow...ok, so what is it with Zitao and Sehuns relationship?"

"Nothing", he looked away.

"Come sit here", so he did. "What is that you dont like about it? Do you know Zitao thinks you dont like him? You know he is sensitive, those kind of things gets to him...", Jongin was listening with wide eyes.

"Sorry...", he murmured.

"What would be the problem if they were dating?"

"None"

"Then?"

"Are they?"

"No"

"Are you sure?"

"Ive asked"

"Well....if you think about it..it kind of makes sense.."

"What, they dating or they not dating?"

"Like...how can Sehun be a boyfriend to Tao?...I mean, he likes all cute things and Sehun is so...annoying, not cute you know? Someone that be Taos boyfriend should be doing cute things all the time..."

"Is that so?"

"Of couse"

"And ...uhm...like what?"

"Like, giving him teddy bears and stuffed animals in general? Dresses for Candy? Those kind of things..."

"Well you seem to know all about it..."

"Is not that hard hyung...he likes hugs a lot too.."

"So you would give him hugs?"

"Yeah!...I mean if I was his boy..fffriend..."

"So..they said that they are not dating...I guess you might have what it takes to be Taos boyfriend then...?", Jongin tried to hide his red face.

"Maybe? But he..."

"He...doesnt have a boyfriend", they fall on a silence. "Lets go Jonginie. Im hungry"

--------------------

Zitao is watching peacefully one of his beloved doramas when a small stuffed leopard was shoved to his face.

"What th-.."

"Its for you", Jongin said not even looking.

"Mm? From who?"

"Me", the words were like knives cutting the air.

"Thanks...but uhm why?"

"God, are you a detective? You dont like it...give it back then!"

"No! Is mine!"

"Only if I want!"

"But you gave it to me!"

"But I want it back now!"

"No!", Baekhyun was facepalming so hard at his friends, well mostly at Jonging.

"Kids! KIDS!", he called. Both maknaes looked. "Jongin, darling, sweetheart. Didnt you give that to Tao?"

"Yes, but he didnt like it"

"Wha---"

"Shshsh. Zitao, did you like it?"

"Yes I do", Baekhyun looked at Jongin.

"Problem solved?", he asked his bandmate.

"Yes", the dancer said and proceed to desapear in the hall way.

"What the hell was that?", Zitao asked his hyung.

"Oh, my dear mandarin peach, you have no idea, have you?"