Crazy about you

Love Shuffle

|Scene 7|

 

“These are the cafe uniform, I believe that these could fit you since you are a bit...round-ish,” Jin Ae said while handing the boy behind her a black and white uniform. She showed him the changing room.

“...Should I take that as a compliment?” Dong Jun asked while raising an eyebrow. Jin Ae rolled her eyes, “Just go change.” she said and pushed Dong Jun towards the changing room. He chuckled, but obeyed and went to change.

Jin Ae waited while tapping her foot to the floor and pouted. She swayed from side to side and wondered what was taking Dong Jun so long.

“Yah, you lazy-! Are you ready?!” Jin Ae yelled. “Just wait a little bit!” Dong Jun snapped from the other side of the door. Jin Ae just scoffed and kept quiet. Then she heard a click from the locker room door. ‘That better not be what I think it is..’ Jin Ae thought and went to the door.

She twisted the knob and started to open it, but the door didn’t open. “Damn!” she kicked the door. “Calm down, woman.” Dong Jun said as he came out from the changing room.

“How can I? I’m locked in here with you!” Jin Ae glared at the boy. “What?” Dong Jun gave  Jin Ae a confused look.

“The door,” Jin Ae pointed at the door, “is locked.” she finished and acted like she was locking something. “If I have to repeat that, you really are a .” Jin Ae glowered at Dong Jun.

“Then we have to wait for them to notice.” Dong Jun shrugged. “Are you crazy? Retarded? erted?” Jin Ae covered her chest. “God, how do people deal with you?” Dong Jun shook his head and sat on a bench. “You are so... Ugh!” Jin Ae gave up and sat down on the other bench. After that it was silent.

“Are you mad at me?” Dong Jun questioned. “Hell yes I am!” Jin Ae folded her arms.

“I mean about what happened yesterday.” Dong Jun gave her a look. “Oh, that..” Jin Ae muttered quietly, she had hoped that she would never be confronted by that.

Dong Jun looked in the corner of his eye and saw that she was tapping her fingers on her lap. She looked up to seeing that he was staring at her. She gasped and blushed lightly. She turned away from him and kept her back towards him. “W-well, yes I am.” Jin Ae stuttered, then continued, “But I’m upset as well because this makes things even more complicated,” Jin Ae stated the fact.

“Wa-wa-wae?!” Dong Jun shrieked. Jin Ae puffed out her cheeks and bit her lip.

“Why? You’re asking why? Why else! We-we rarely know each other! A-and well, you kissed me! You took my first kiss!” Jin Ae stuttered as she began to list off.

“That was your first kiss?” Dong Jun’s eyes widen in shock.

“Duh! You kissing me, makes things so awkward and complicated!” Jin Ae gripped tightly to her heart as her lips trembled.

“I-I’m sorry...” Dong Jun felt guilty while twiddling his fingers together.

“Well it’s too late now and just to say this,” She turned around with tear filled eyes. Her cheeks were bright red. Dong Jun gulped and saw her finger in front of him. “That kiss that you stole WILL NOT BE COUNTED! I want my first kiss to be with someone I like!” Jin Ae shouted while pouting.

“...someone like Ricky?” Dong Jun whispered towards her. Jin Ae’s eyes widened as her cheeks grew redder.

“YAH! SH-SHUT UP! I DON’T LIKE RICKY!” Jin Ae shouted while shoving Dong Jun off of the bench. Dong Jun fell with a thud and he let out a scoff.

“Yah! Sure you don’t like Ricky! What was that I heard yesterday you mumbling! Oh I Ricky! I like you so much!” Dong Jun continued teasing.

“SHUT UP OR ELSE!” Jin Ae tried to contain her anger. She was angry and so embarrassed.

“Or else what?!” Dong Jun yelled while sticking out his tongue. Jin Ae searched around the area to seeing oranges. She stomped over to the box of oranges and bent down to grab a few.

“Oh I’m so sca-” Dong Jun began first until Jin Ae cut him off with her battle cry.

“HYAAAAA~!”  Jin Ae began flinging the oranges at him. “SHUT UP YOU BASTARD!” Jin Ae screamed while pelting the orange fruits at her enemy.

“GOD! WHAT THE FUUUUU-” Dong Jun tried to dodge but failed terribly.

“HOPE YOU GO TO HELL KIM DONG JUN!” Jin Ae shouted while aiming for one of the deadly places. The place where the Sun didn’t shine to. Dong Jun got hit and then he fell over, clutching and crying slightly.

“Damn it woman, what the hell,” Dong Jun cried out slightly.

“HA...SERVES YOU RIGHT FOR TEASING ME!” Jin Ae dropped the oranges and sat in a corner. Her back was turned to Dongjun.

“Jin Ae..” Dong Jun called, recovering from his pain.

“Don’t.” Jin Ae snapped while not looking at him.

“Jin Ae, please. Look at me.” Dong Jun said and took a step closer to her. Jin Ae glanced at him and pouted. “Why?” Jin Ae whispered.

“Mianhae.. You are so different from other girls.” Dong Jun apologized.

“So you say I should be like your fangirls or some y, queenka type?” Jin Ae glared at him, kind of gently.

“No, I’m not saying that. I like your different personality, you are great the way you are.” Dong Jun said softly, his ears turning little red. He wasn’t a smooth, sweet-talker, so it was little awkward.

“Where are you getting with this, huh? Are you trying to make me fall in love with you?” Jin Ae scoffed while rolling her eyes. Dong Jun looked away. “I can’t believe you..” Jin Ae whispered in disbelief.

Dong Jun stood up and looked at Jin Ae, “I’m sorry, okay?!”

Jin Ae stood up, too, and just stared at him. Then she grabbed one of the oranges and was ready to pelt it at Dong Jun, but she slipped on an orange. Jin Ae landed on the ground on her bum and winced.

“Are you okay?” Dong Jun stepped closer. Jin Ae held a hand out, “Just don’t come any closer. I was happy with the fact, that you were just my project partner. But now, you just had to be more in the picture. I just want to get this project done! I don’t want anything to do with you!” Jin Ae yelled with redden cheeks from being embarrassed.

Just then the door clicked open. “Are you okay? I heard yelling.” Hyun Joong poked his head in. Jin Ae glared at Dong Jun one last time before running out the door. She ran out of the shop.

“What the heck?” Hye Shi wondered as Dong Jun followed Hyun Joong from the dressing room.

Ki Bum came to Dong Jun, “You better not have done anything to my baby sister, or you will suffer the consequences,” he hissed, but was stopped by Hyung Joon.

“I believe you will settle this on your own,” Hyung Joon gave Dong Jun a look, who looked down. “Hye Shi, can you follow her? You know her temper,” Hyung Joon asked, while Hye Shi nodded.

She gave a hug to Jung Min, “I will see you at home,” With that being said she left after the younger girl.

---

“Jin Ae!” The young girl continued walking faster each time the older girl screamed her name. The older girl tried to catch up with the girl but ended up tiring herself out. She knew she should have taken those extra PE classes but her lazy side got to her.

“Kim Jin Ae!” Hye Shi shouted once again as soon as she saw that Jin Ae stopped in her tracks. Hye Shi took the opportunity to rush up to the girl. She grabbed the girl’s wrist and took deep breaths.

“Jin Ae, what’s wrong?” Hye Shi asked and then saw Jin Ae’s flushing red cheeks with soft tears in her eyes. “OhMiGod, what happened?” Hye Shi asked while standing up straight and staring at the younger girl with concerned eyes.

“K-Kim...Dong Jun...” Jin Ae whispered out while crying slightly. She raised her hands up to wipe her tears away.

“What the did Kim Dong Jun do this time?!” Hye Shi demanded while staring at her best friend seriously. Jin Ae took Hye Shi’s hands and whimpered. “Unnie, calm down - I’ll explain everything to you,” Hye Shi looked at her and ended up nodding.

The two walked down to the park and took a seat down at a bench near the water fountains. Both of the girls sat there staring at the little children running around playing.

“He is a bastard,” Jin Ae spoke first while pouting. Hye Shi blinked and stared at the girl.

“Umm...we already know that he is huge bastard,” Hye Shi pointed out but Jin Ae shook her head. Her hand raised to her chest and she remained silent. Hye Shi looked over at the girl and saw that Jin Ae was softly pounding her chest.

“He...” Jin Ae tried to collected her thoughts together to form the perfect sentence. “He makes me confused...and so angry at him for making me seem like a fool,” Hye Shi watched as the young girl express herself. Deep inside Hye Shi, she had a feeling that she knows what is going on with her best friend. “There’s something about him that makes me...frustrated the way he acts as if he is King of the World. Then...he makes me feel happy and laugh at him, because he is an idiot that doesn’t know anything.” Jin Ae spoke while laughing slightly at the memories of the two.

“Then, there is this hidden side of him...his sweet and caring side of him. At first I didn’t know if he knew what the word, ‘sorry’ meant but...he does,” Hye Shi saw the look in Jin Ae’s eyes and smirked a bit.

“Dongsaeng, if I say this...promise me you won’t freak out?” Hye Shi said while looking up at the sky. She watched as the clouds swayed along in the sky.

“What is it unnie?” Jin Ae looked over at the older girl and blinked curiously.

“You’re slowly falling in love with Kim Dong Jun...” Hye Shi stated with a smile. Jin Ae looked at the older girl with wide eyes and gasped.

 

 

---

Woo, please tell us what you think~ :)

Take care lovelies~