I love you boys!

I'm falling in love..with a star?!?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, that realization started something. It started my true friendship with Bobby. He may have thought of me as something more, but, because I started to think of him just as a friend, I could act like myself. Like my boyish, loud, true self. It was then that my friendship with all of the other boys became closer as well. After me and Bobby ended school, we met up with the other boys that came from practice. I went to work, and they usually tagged along, for they were always hungry. They stayed at the restaurant until I ended and then we went to the YG building, where I watched them practice and make songs. The security was really high, but because of the boys' request, the president allowed me to stay. This cycle went on and on, until the news broke out.

 It was a normal day, and I was watching the boys practice, when President Yang told them that he had to tell them something. They sat in a row, anticipating what the news would be, when suddenly cameras filled the room. Yang CEO leisurely walked into the room wi a big smile on his face. The boys stood up to welcome him, but were all stunned to see the cameras once more. 

"Hello boys. Don't be alarmed. I have good news. I'm going to give you a chance to debut under the name Ikon. It's spelled I.K.O.N meaning that you guys will be the icon of Korea. However, don't be too excited yet. Your spots in  the group aren't garunteed. You will compete against two new trainees. Jinhyung and Chanwoo. Good luck." He exclaimed.

As he finished his speech, two boys walked in the room. I could see the hurt in the boys'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter