Long time no see..

I'm falling in love..with a star?!?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since that day, I haven't been able to see him. He left, he left the school and he never came to the restaurant either. One day, as I was working at the restaurant, we the TV to see Bobby. Not only Bobby, all of the boys. " OH MY GOODNESS. UNNI, IT'S THEM! IT'S THOSE BOYS, THEY'RE ON T.V!" I was in pure awe. They were amazing.. I never knew they danced and sang so well..

She smiled saying "Haha yea! Remember they said something about competing to become the next YG boy group. But I didnt know they were this good!" 

"Wait.. YG?... That's where that b**** Hyomin trains! No wonder..." 

"What'd you say Yenna?"

"Oh..haha nothing.." I smiled inside. I went back to serving the tables, but the smile on my face wouldn't disappear. I don't know why, but no matter how hard I tried, the smile wouldn't go away.. Why did I care anyways? Why would I care about him knowing her..? I didn't care.. Why would I care.. Psh who cares!... But I did care..The more I thought about it, the more I realized something.. I had been missing him.. I was missing, no, yearning for his embrace. I. YENNA CHOI. Was falling for Bobby.. But it's been months since Ive seen him.. He's probably forgotten me.. Or still hates me.. Ugh!! Why'd I have to say that? Why'd I let him go? Maybe it was the right thing to do.. I mean I couldn't just tell him that I was the girl he was looking for, but that I forgot everything about him! Why did everything have to be so complicated!! 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter