THE COUSINS

The Hae Dal Chi Chronicles

Author's POV

 

"Sierra One, are you in position?" Said the long-haired girl in black as she glanced at her partner who was busy tinkering on his surveillance screens.

"We almost in position HQ. All the Hae Dal Chi are on red alert. It seems the target is really in the building." Said the guy in black suit as he looked through his binoculars.

"Roger that Sierra One. Make sure you and Sierra Two would get out of there without a trace. No trouble arasso? Remember our mission."

The other guy smirked at his cousin's reminder. "Sierra Two here. Copy that HQ. We're here to verify if the target is really here. Now stop nagging us so we can do our job." The other guy said as his cousin chuckled.

"Yah oppa! I am not nagging you guys! I am simply reminding both of you. We all know what happened last time." Replied the girl.

"Arasso...arasso. Oh, we'll get back to you in awhile. Someone's coming!" Said the guys as they moved away from their location.

 

 

"I am sure the girls will like our surprise especially Soojin!" Seungri exclaimed as he and his friends walked towards the grand hall.

The boys nodded their head in agreement. "I agree hyung! Each of them have their own in their favorite color and customized according to their liking. If I were to get such a thing, I would be totally surprised!" Taemin added.

"I can't wait to see their reaction, especially Taeyeon-noona. Hehehe." Onew said with  a big grin. The other boys laughed at their cousin.

"After all these years, you're still crushing on Taeyeon? Man you're loyal!" Seungri said as his cousins looked at him with amusement.

"I just admire noona. No harm in that.. besides..I'm a one-woman man hyung. Unlike you.....hahahahahaha." Onew replied with a smirk.

Seungri looked at him with an arched brow. "Yah!" That was their cue to run away from their cousin. Seungri flicked his tongue in annoyance as he followed the boys who ran towards the hall. "Aish! Those kids.."

While he was walking towards the hall, he saw a shadow behind one of the pillars. He blinked once and the shadow was gone.

"I'm starting to imagine things.. I have to destress..." Seungri told himself as he entered the grand hall

 

 

"Well that was close. That guy looked familiar. I wonder where I've seen him before..." The guy with the binoculars thought to himself.

 

 

"Sierra One, status report, over.. Oppa..oppa! Are you guys okay?!..." There was no reply which made the girl on the other line anxious.

"Noona, I'm sure they're fine. Just wait for a little while." Minho said to his anxious cousin.

After a few minutes, the boys finally reported back. "Yah! Choi Sooyoung! No need to scream! I told you someone was coming. Jeez... " Siwon said as he sighed in annoyance.

Seunghyun and Minho chuckled at their cousins.

"Sooyoungie... we're big boys now. No need to be so worried. We'll update you in awhile. Let's go! We have to move now." Seunghyun said as he signalled to Siwon.

"Arasso, be careful!" Sooyoung reminded them again.

"Relax noona. We're just here to recon. The hyungs can handle themselves." Minho said as he tried to assure Sooyoung.

She slumped back in her chair as she heaved a sigh.

"I know.... I just... I can't shake off this feeling that something bad is going to happen."