RED MOON INCORPORATED

The Hae Dal Chi Chronicles

Soojin's POV

I've finally been re-introduced as the heiress of Red Moon Incorporated. The company has reached great heights since it began. It all started with the first company that the Jungs established, the Red Moon Entertainment. It was Sooyeon-unnie who pushed our parents to explore different fields. The other elemental families decided to join RMI with our father as the first president of the group. Right now, RMI has various companies under its wing. Red Moon Entertainment and Red Moon Technologies are at the top of these.

RMI is my birthright. However, things have changed and now it is all about who owns the largest shares in the company. Well, fortunately, I still own the largest. Thus, RMI remains to be under the Jungs. Well, a Jung. That's just me. I'm starting to become dramatic again. Anyway, Young Min-samchon has been very supportive and took care of me and the company. I cannot assume my role in RMI until I graduate from uni. Our parents have established high standards for everyone who is employed here. Well, we wouldn't be number one if we didn't make sure that we have the cream of the crop, the best among the best. I'm going to make use of the next two years to learn more about RMI. Fortunately, I can take over Red Moon Entertainment already since samchon is the CEO there and he said that he's going to help me. Honestly, I just want to take back Red Moon Entertainment. You can call it being sentimental. Everything started from there. Aigooooo. Can I actually do this? Of course I can! I'm going to make sure that I can! Besides, I've got an awesome team to guide me along the way.



My moment of contemplation was cut short when I heard a knock on my door. Without even an answer from me, the door opened and revealed Tiffany-unnie and Taeyeon-unnie, all dressed up and ready for our first day at work.
"Whoa! Look at you!" Fany-unnie said as her eyes lit up with glee. I just smiled at them in reply and stood up to get my bag.
"Jung-sajang, are you ready to go now?" Taeyeon-unnie said in a teasing tone. I looked at her with a grin. Here we go again..
"Yep." I began as I walked out of my room ahead of them. "By the way Ms. Kim, make sure that you have my favorite green tea ready for me in my office when we arrive." I added with smirk as I ran towards the car that was going to take us to the company.
I saw Taeyeon-unnie's eyes widen in surprise and I couldn't help but chuckle at her silliness.
"Yah! Aish! Ottoke, we have a very bossy boss Pany! This is going to be hard." Taeyeon-unnie said with an exaggerated sigh as they entered the car.
She took over the driver's seat while Fany-unnie sat next to her.
"I'm sure Jung-sajang will be nice to us, well. at least to me." Fany-unnie said with a chuckle as she went along Taeyeon-unnie's early morning drama.
I shook my head in amusement. These two are the best. They graduated with the highest honors in their respective degrees while we were in New York. There were many companies that offered the jobs even before their graduation but they both declined to their dismay. I know that I'll be able to handle anything with them by my side.
"Well, let's get going now. Everyone, especially the artists, must be eagerly waiting for our dear sajangnim." Fany-unnie added.
Taeyeon-unnie giggled as she started the car and headed for the company.


Author's POV

Everyone was indeed eagerly waiting for the arrival of their young CEO. All the artists, composers, staff, and everyone else in the company were gathered at the company's auditorium. Many were exchanging thoughts as to what they imagined the young CEO to be like. Not everyone who works at the company were elementals. Thus, not everyone have seen the young Jung. In addition, only those in the higher positions were invited during the welcome back party for Soojin. Many of them had no idea what she looks like and how she is with people. Those who did chuckled in amusement as they listened to the nervous exchange around them.

Not long after, the doors to the auditorium opened revealing two ladies. One looked very bright even her eyes were smiling with her. The other was just as beautiful but had a stoic look on her face as if examining everyone in the room. Everyone was mesmerized by the two.

"Fany! Taeyonnie!" Everyone's head snapped towards one of the company's top artist, Ailee, who approached the two and greeted them with a hug.
They exchanged greetings with the higher ups of the company. The newbies looked on with awe, wondering who these two were. Fortunately, Hanbin was very friendly to everyone and shared info with them.
"That ladies and gentlemen, are TIffany Hwang and Kim Taeyeon, the new CEO's right hand. Well, right handS." Hanbin said with hands in his pockets.
"Whoa, You're so cool sunbaenim. You know those two." One of the rookies said. Hanbin smiled in satisfaction.
"Of course I am!" Hanbin's conversation with the rookies was interrupted when he caught Taeyeon's eye.
"Well, I gotta go. Talk to you guys later!" He said as he headed towards the two ladies.

"Noonas! Where's Soojinnie?" Hanbin asked after greeting them with a hug.
"She's with Young Min-samchon. They'll be here soon." Just as Tiffany finished, Young Min and Soojin entered the auditorium.
"Ladies and gentlemen, it has been my honor to work with everyone here as your CEO. I will continue to support Red Moon Ent.under the management of your new CEO, my very capable goddaughter, Jung Soojin." Young Min said as he ended his speech.
Everyone stood up as they clapped their hands to welcome their new CEO.
"I have such big shoes to fill. I know that I'm still young but I have been preparing for years for this day. I know that I will be able to bring Red Moon Entertainment to greater heights with everyone's help. I know that, together, we will be able to achieve greater things. Because, of course, RME is already great." Soojin said with a smirk at her last remark. Everyone nodded in amusement and agreement.
"Well before we continue with our respective work, I would like to introduce to you my executive assistants, who are actually like my deputy CEOs. I believe the heads of all departments have met them already. So for everyone else, I would like to introduce to you Ms. Kim Taeyeon, who will oversee talent matters, and Ms. Tiffany Hwang, who will oversee the administrative aspect of our company. Now everyone, let's all get back to work."


Tiffany's POV

Our Soojinnie's all grown up. We're so proud of her. I know that she'll do a great job. Of course she would! The kid's naturally good at this business. It runs in her blood. Plus, she's got us. Hahahahaha.

"Whoa! Daebak! Fany-unnie, this office is just.. you're really the best." Soojin said with mouth wide open.
Her reaction is priceless. I cannot help but giggle at her amazement. Well, I'm glad that she likes what I've done with the office. Upon entering, we have the receiving area for our visitors. A few steps away are Taeyeon and my tables. Everyone has to pass through us before being able to enter Soojin's office. Well, main office.
"Pany jjang!" Taeyeon added with grin. I know. I know. Kekeke.
Soojin slumped back on one of the couches and closed her eyes. Going around such a big company and learning about so many things in one day must have taken its toll on her. I decided to prepare her favorite green tea for us while Taeyeon sat next to her.
"Are you alright Soojinnie? Do you want to go home now? We've actually finished everything that we needed to do for today." Taeyeon said with a concerned look.
Soojin slowly opened her eyes as I settled our cups of tea on the table.
"I'm alright unnie. I just need to recharge a little." Soojin said with a smile she tried to ease our worry.
I handed her cup of tea and joined them. "Jin-ah, if you're tired you have tell us arasso?" I said as she replied with a smile and a nod.

We were almost done with our tea. Soojin was finishing her's while standing by her office's window, staring at the city's skyline. The sun was about to go down. Taeyeon and I were preparing our stuff to go home when we suddenly heard the breaking of glass, Soojin's teacup.
"Soojin!" Taeyeon sprang towards Soojin catching her before she even hit the floor. She was burning up! Soon after, the Hae Dal mark appeared on her forehead and glowed as red as blood. Taeyeon held on to Soojin's hand as her body writhed in pain. I held on to the other as Taeyeon and I tried to calm her elemental energy. It is almost impossible to do this. It took us years of training in order to have the power to calm the Hae Dal elemental's energy. Soojin's been training hard. However, as the Harmonic Convergence approaches, the surge of Hae Dal elemental is overwhelming her.
After almost half an hour, she finally calmed down. Her elemental energy became stable again as the Hae Dal mark slowly disappeared from her forehead.
"Wha-- What happened?" Soojin asked with a weak voice as soon as she woke up. She sighed upon seeing the worried look on our faces as tried to bring herself to sit up.
"It happened again, didn't it?" She added as I helped her up while Taeyeon went to get her a glass of water. I just nodded in response.
"Mianhe. I'm sorry for giving you a hard time unnies. I will train harder." Soojin said, distress evident in her voice.
She's gone through so much at such a young age. She doesn't deserve this.
I could only hug the girl to cheer her up. Taeyeon sighed as she held on to Soojin's hand.
"Ani. You don't have to apologize. It is our job. Well, even if it wasn't, we will still do everything we can to help you..to protect you Jin-ah." Taeyeon told our dongsaeng who was already on the verge of tears.
"We're family Jin-ah. We will always be there for each other. Always remeber that." She added which pushed Soojin to tears as I hugged her tighter and Taeyeon held her hand firmly.


Author's POV

The three elementals headed home as soon as they were sure that Soojin's energy was stable enough. Upon arriving at the mansion, they were greeted by Heechul, Donghae, and the rest of the HDC girls. Soojin was holding on to Tiffany as they alighted the car followed by Taeyeon. Worry was painted all over their faces as they saw Soojin. The young elemental smiled at them and said "Aigooo, I'm fine already. Why the long faces unnies? oppas?" 
"Girls, please take Soojin to her room and make sure she gets a good rest. Stay with here. We'll follow after." Taeyeon instructed the HDC girls. 
"Rest well Jin-ah. I'll see you tommorrow. Arasso?" Donghae said as he hugged his dongsaeng.
"Jin-ah, listen to your unnies." Heechul added. Soojin grinned in reply.

Once the girls and Soojin have left, Donghae, Heechul, Tiffany, and Taeyeon headed for the garden to talk.
"It's getting worse..It's getting harder to tame her energy." Tiffany said with a sigh as she sat down on one of the chairs at the gazeebo.
Taeyeon stood next to Tiffany and added "Soojin's grown so much. In truth, she's already surpassed us in everything. She just hasn't realized it yet. If she puts her mind to it, she can easily overpower any of us. All of combined even..."
Heechul was gazing at the night sky and said "From now on, Soojin must never be left alone. We have to watch over her at all times. Also, we have to train harder.." Heechul suddenly paused and looked at them with great concern on his face. "If things don't go according to plan, we all have to be prepared to do what needs to be done."
Donghae looked at him with wide eyes of disbelief. "That won't happen. Soojin is strong enough. She can do this. We just have to make sure that we're also strong enough to help her."
The ladies nodded in agreement while Heechul returned his gaze on the sky. "Soojin is the strongest Hae Dal elemental we've ever had. However, it is also during her time that the Harmonic Convergence would be at its strongest. I believe in Soojin. However, I just can't help but think that.. Ani, there's still time. I pray to all the gods that you're right."