CLUB RED PART 2

The Hae Dal Chi Chronicles

Author's POV

 

"I already hacked into their database and got you guys on the guest list. They're already inside at the SVIP room. Noona, I included you. It would be easier to gather more intel with all three of you there." Minho said to his cousins.

The older boys nodded in agreement while Sooyoung looked at her dongsaeng with worry. 

"Don't worry noona. I'll be fine. Besides, you're just going in to party. The Hae Dal Chis are here to have fun. Everyone's thinking of the same thing. No need to worry." Minho reassured her.

"He's right Soo. We just have to go in there, mingle with people like we normally do, then we leave. Besides, we need you're skills to make the boys talk." Siwon added with a wink.

Sooyoung slapped her brother's arm and sighed. "Arasso, but make sure to be 100% alert. Inform us if you see anything unusual."

Minho smiled at her. "Yes ma'am!"

"Oh wait, I've also hacked into the club's CCTV. Here, take a look. I'm assuming those are the Hae Dal Chi girls assigned as Soojin's guardians." Minho added as the three looked at the screen.

"They all look familiar..." Sooyoung said.

"Wait... oh yeah! Now I remember! They're the girls on the pictures Sica showed us!" Sooyoung exclaimed.

Realization hit the boys and they all shook their heads in disbelief. 

"Who would've thought..I bet Sica would be shocked about this... anyway, let's go!" Siwon said.

 

They left the van, which was parked at an alley across the street, and headed for Club Red. They got thru easily all thanks to their expert hacker cousin, Minho. They headed for the bar first to get some drinks. 

 

"Sierra Team, they're still in the SVIP room.... Oh wait, the boys just left the room. They're coming down." Minho informed his cousins.

The three who were casually sipping their drinks subtlely looked towards the direction of the boys. Soon after, Ryeoowok, Heechul and Donghae were at the bar while the rest were headed to the dancefloor. The cousins exchanged looks with a smirk on their faces. "It's show time.." Siwon whispered to them. He and Senghyun moved to the dance floor leaving Sooyoung at the bar. 

 

Donghae ordered drinks for the three of them while they observed their friends on the dancefloor.

"Sungmin's good! That dork knows how to pump up the crowd!" Heechul said as they watched Sungmin enjoying his time as the DJ.

"He is one of Seoul's top DJs you know.. Minnie's got skills!" Donghae said with a grin as he handed his friends their drinks. 

 

Donghae and Heechul continued observing the crowd. Ryeowook, on the other hand, was busy observing the beautiful womanat the other side of the bar. 

"You're drooling dear cousin.." Heechul smirked at Ryeowook who finally got back to his senses.

Donghae patted Ryeowook's back. "Just go and say hi!." Heechul said as he pushed his cousin off his seat.

"Yah! No need to push me. I'll go okay?!" Ryeowook said as he fixed his suit.

Heechul glared at him as he remained rooted to his spot.

"Do you need us to walk you over there? Man up Wookie." Heechul said in a diva manner.

Donghae chuckled as he said "Relax Wook. You're just gonna say hi. Kaja! I'll help you." 

Donghae pushed Ryeowook towards the other side. Heechul just scoffed at them as he Ryeowook nervously allowed Dongahe to push him forward.

 

Ryeowook walked towards Sooyoung but suddenly felt nervous again so he turned back but Donghae stopped him. 

"You can do this! You're Red Moon Tech's number one scientist. You're smart and not to mention good looking too.. though not as good looking as me.." 

Ryeowook hit his shoulder. "Yah!" 

Donghae smirked at him. "Anyway, as I was saying... you're the man! Now go!" 

Ryeowook heaved a sigh and finally walked towards the woman he's been staring at.

 

Sooyoung saw everything but pretended to be oblivious of her surroundings.

Ryeowook took the seat next to her and pretended not to notice her. He ordered a shot of brandy and pretended to look around. 

"Pssssshhh...what a dork. He is so obvious. This is gonna be fun. Hahahahahah" Sooyoung thought to herself.

Donghae was watching from a distance and saw Ryeowook's situation. He facepalmed himself.

"He may be the smartest among all of us but he sure is dumb when it comes to girls." He said to himself as he walked over to the bar to help Ryeowook.

 

Donghae startled Ryeowook when he appeared next to him. Sooyoung got a bit surprised by Donghae's loud voice. 

"Ryeowook?! There you are! We've been looking all over for you!" 

Ryeowook looked at him with a confused expression but Donghae just winked at him. 

"Oh, and who might the pretty lady be? Hi! I'm Donghae!  " Donghae looked at Sooyoung who smiled at him. "Sooyoung." She replied as she shook Donghae's hand.

"Wook-ah, no wonder you decided to ditch us. You've got Sooyoung here. Hahahahaha. Anyway, I'll leave you to bond. See you later Wookie!" He added with a wink as he left the two at the bar.

Ryeowook's eyes widened in embarrassment. "I'm so sorry. My friend here must have drank too much." He apologized to Sooyoung who smiled in amusement.

"Ani. It's okay.. Ryeowook right? Hi, I'm Sooyoung." Ryeowook shyly shooked her hand. 

"Nice to meet you Sooyoung-ssi." Sooyoung giggled at Ryeowook who was acting like a shy little boy. Though awkward at first, they got along well as they talked and got to know each other. 

"Drop the formalities. Sooyoung's just fine. My family just moved back here from the States. Having a friend would be really nice. I don't really know anyone yet. You wouldn't mind being my friend right?" She said with a grin.

Ryeowook felt his heart skippped a beat when Sooyoung grinned at him. 

"Oh dear Lord, why is she so beautiful.." He thought to himself. 

"Uh, of course not! If you want, I can introduce you to my friends and I can show you around too!" He said a little too enthusiastically.

Sooyoung chuckled and patted his head. "Calm down oppa. We've got time." She said with a wink.

"Did she just call me OPPA?" Ryeowook thought to himself. Sooyoung noticed his shock.

"It's okay for me to call you that right? I mean, I am younger than you and we are friends... right?" She smiled sweetly. 

Ryeowook could feel the heat on his cheeks. Fortunately, he was already a bit red from drinking so his blushing was not too obvious. "Yeah.. of course it's fine!" He replied.

"Anyway, I just need to go to the comfort room. I'll be right back then we can go meet your friends." Sooyoung said with a smile as she left.

Ryeowook looked at her and couldn't help but grin like a fool. 

Donghae was suddenly beside him. Ryeowook got a bit startled but continued to look at Sooyoung who was on her way to the comfort room. 

"Look who's grinning like a fool. Hahahahaha. You owe me Wookie." Donghae said as he chuckled.

Ryeowook looked at him with a big smile. "Yeah, I know... thanks man." 

 

When Sooyoung got into the comfort room, she made sure that no one else was around then she talked to her cousins thru her earpiece.

" Sierra Team..Sierra Three here. Looks like you're having too much fun over there. Just wanna remind you boys about our mission here. By the way, I'm going to get to meet our little cousin in awhile."