MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

The Hae Dal Chi Chronicles

No One's POV

 

After the HDCs left, the Chois headed for their car. They were welcomed back by Minho who was busy on his laptops.

“Seems like you guys had fun. So, how was it?” Minho asked curiously.

The older Chois settled on their seats before Siwon answered. “It was fun. It would have been really great if we did not have to hide who we really are.” 

Sooyoung and Seunghyun sighed in agreement.

“They seem like good people…good elementals. I did not sense any dark energy around them. Plus, Soojin seems to be really close with them.” Sooyoung added.

Minho brought his hands to his chin as he said “They all seem to have good records from what I have researched. But, we still have a lot to learn about them.”

Seunghyun nodded in agreement with his brother. “True. They may have the ability to hide their energy just like us. As much as I want to give the clear signal, I believe we should wait further. It is still too early to tell.”

Siwon slumped back on his seat. “I second the motion. We have to be sure that they, all of them, have nothing to do with what happened back then before we involve them in our plan.”

Sooyoung heaved a sigh as she said “Soojin’s really close with them. I really hope that Sica is right about them because if not, things are going to be harder for all of us.”

Seunghyun started the engine of the car then said “Well, we better move fast then. Although we should not rush into things, we actually don’t have much time left. The Harmonic Convergence is near.”

The Chois exchanged concerned looks as their conversation ended. 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Short update. I'm sorry for taking so long. School and work. T_T Have a great weekend guys! ^_^