INTO THE CIRCLE

The Hae Dal Chi Chronicles

No One's POV

 

After Sungmin finished his set, the group returned to the SVIP room. Eunhyuk ordered some drinks and food for the group. Heechul has taken over the karaoke machine together with Yesung. The rest were playing beerpong when Ryeowook entered the room with Sooyoung.

"Hey Wookie..oh wait, who is she?" Tiffany said as she smiled at Sooyoung.
"Uh, hey guys..." Ryeowook began. The group’s attention was now on him. "I’d like you to meet Choi Sooyoung. She’s new in town so... yeah.." Ryeowook continued shyly.
The boys started teasing him with loud cheers while the girls giggled at them. The group introduced themselves to Sooyoung starting with the girls.
"Hi Sooyoung-ssi, the name’s Lee Sunny." Sunny said. "It’s Lee Soonkyu!" Eunhyuk interjected.
"Yah!" Sunny exclaimed.
"Im Yoona, the face of the group." Yoona said smugly. "More like the shikshin of the group!" Taeyeon said with her ahjumma laugh.
"Hi I’m Kim Taeyeon. Eldest of the girls. Nice meeting you Sooyoung-ssi." 

Heechul then added. "Taengoo here and Soonkyu are our danshin duo." This caused the group to burst into laughter.

 

"They’re not bad. Sica’s right, but.. we still have to be careful." Sooyoung thought to herself.

 

The introductions continued with Soojin as the last.
"Hi unnie. I’m sure you’re my unnie. I’m Jung Soojin, the maknae of the group." Soojin said with a big smile.
Sooyoung could not hide her joy in finally meeting her cousin.
"Hi! I’m glad to meet you too!" She said cheerfully.
"Just call me Sooyoung guys. I’m really glad to have met all of you." Sooyoung added.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooyoung easily fit in with the group with her outgoing personality. She was laughing along with the girls when her phone vibrated.
"What’s going on in there?? Are you okay??" Sooyoung read the message from her brother.
Soojin noticed Sooyoung focused on her phone.
"Everything alright unnie?" Soojin asked.
"Oh it’s just that... well, my brother and my cousin are looking for me." She replied.
"Oh that’s right. You mentioned you went with your brother and cousin, right?" Taeyeon said.
"Tell them to join us here! We’d love to meet them, right guys?!" Tifanny added as she gave the boys a don’t-you-argue-with-me-look.
"Uh, yeah sure. Invite them over." Heechul said.
Sooyoung looked at them with a bright smile.
"Are you sure?" She asked them, looking at Ryeowook.
"Yeah. Of course." Ryeowook replied with a sincere smile.

 

The group continued with what they were doing. Not long after, they heard a knock on the door.
"Oh, that must be them!" Sooyoung said as she rushed towards the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Noona did it again. Hahahaha. She always wins our bets." They heard Minho laughing in their earpiece.
"We were at a disadvantage. She knows the HDC boys. We don’t know who the girls are. Thus, it was easier for her to find them." Seunghyun grumbled.
"What matters now is that she got us in." Siwon joined their conversation.
"Come on Seunghyun. Time to meet everybody." Siwon added as he pushed Seunghyun towards the SVIP room.
"Aish! I wish I was there too!" They heard Minho rant.
"In due time bro." Seunghyun said as he knocked on the door.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooyoung opened the door and was greeted by two anxious-looking guys.
"Oppas!" She exclaimed. "Remember.. you had to leave earlier.." Sooyoung whispered to them. The two guys nodded.

 

"Guys, I’d like to introduce you to my brother Siwon and my cousin Seunghyun." She introduced the guys to the group. Everyone welcomed them and just like Sooyoung, they got along well with the group.
"Where’s Soojin?" Siwon whispered to his sister while Seunghyun was having a rap battle with Eunhyuk and Heechul. Just then, Soojin walked into the room.
"Oh, Soojin-ah. I’d like you to meet my brother, Siwon." Sooyoung said as she pulled Siwon beside her.
"Hi! I’m Soojin. So, you’re Sooyoung-unnie’s oppa. Can I call you Siwon-oppa then?" Soojin asked with a big smile that made Siwon smile in delight.
"Of course! Nice meeting you Soojin-ah." Siwon replied with a grin.
Soojin’s attention was then diverted to the guys who were having a rap battle. Hyoyeon and Yoona were cheering loudly for Seunghyun.
"Oh, who’s he?" Soojin asked.
"That is Seunghyun-oppa. My cousin. He’s a bingu." Sooyoung said while putting an arm around Soojin.
"Cool. Hahahaha. He does look like a bingu!" Soojin giggled as they walked towards the group.
Siwon was left near the door staring at his long-lost cousin.
"You look just like your unnies Jin-ah." His moment of contemplation was disrupted when he unfortunately got hit by the door.
"Ow!" His hand automatically went to his aching head.