Chapter 2

The Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Roxy POV:

"Jae! Jae!" I shouted excitedly. I held an envelope and dashed into Jaemin's room.( Bad habit of mind>.-) Oops, I had forgotten to knock on her door and found her standing at the entrance of the bathroom looking shocked. She was wrapped in a towel with her hair dripping wet."Argh! Mummy!" She screamed. I came into reality when I heard her screamed. I'm not trying to be a ert....sure she is a screaming monster. I covered my ears and ran out of her room. Mum heard Jaemin screaming and ran out of her room. "What happened?" Mum asked worriedly as she ran up the stairs. She glanced at Jaemin's door anxiously while i explained what had happened.After explaining to Mum, she whacked me on the arm. "OW! It hurts Mum!" I pouted. " This is what you deserve for barging into someone's room without knocking," she gave a stern look. Okay, don't mess with Mum. I looked down feeling embarassed.

After she walked off, the door behind me creeked opened. "What do you want sis?"  When I heard Jaemin's voice again, I turned around and became hyper again. I barged into her room once more and waved the envelope at her face. "You've been accepted!"

 

Jaemin POV:

Got accepted? From what? " What did I get accepted for?" I rubbed the crook of my neck, feeling lost. Roxy facepalmed herself and shrieked, "You've been accepted to TS High School! The one that I've been enrolled last year!" Did I hear correctly? I...I've been accepted? " OMIGOSH! YOU'REKIDDING?" I said too excitedly. I snat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter