Chapter 6

The Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

'Jae jae-ah, Unnie is sorry for keeping you in the dark,' Roxy thought. She couldn't bring herself to tell Jaemin about the memory loss. After Jaemin had fallen asleep in Roxy's arms, Roxy placed Jaemin in a comfortable position on the bed,then she went to prepare their school bags and school uniforms for tomorrow. Soon after, Roxy's eyelids were feeling heavy but she couldn't leave Jaemin alone, so she went to the other side of the bed and the two sisters cuddled up to sleep.

"Roxy! Jaemin! Time to go to school!" Their mother called. She first went to Roxy's room and found that her room was empty. 'Did she leave early for school?' she thought. Then she went to Jaemin's room and to find the sisters sleeping together. The mother tiptoed out of the room and quickly prepared their bentos for school. Roxy opened her eyelids and winced as the light blinded her eyes. After letting her eyes get used to the brightness, she looked around and found Jaemin hugging her in her sleep and Roxy smiled to herself. 'If only Jaemin could lead a more peaceful life without nightmares,' she thought and got ready for school.

" Jaemin-ah, wake up." Roxy whispered while shaking Jaemin. Jaemin stirred from her sleep and asked, " What's going on?" Jaemin rubbed her eyes while getting used to the brightness. " Time to go to school," Roxy smiled as she buttoned up her school uniform. " Oh~ School!" Jaemin squealed. She was excited to go to the same school as her sister. She danced to the toilet to wash up and change to her school uni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter