Chapter 7

The Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Himchan POV:

Badboy time, I smirked to myself as I looked into the mirror fixing my hair and uniform. Shirt being ed till our collarbone with our ties halfway done. Just can't wait to go to school...meeting pretty girls and..."Why are you smiling to yourself?" A low husky voice boomed through my ears. I was smiling to myself? I touched my face subconciously. Then I turned to see Yongguk hyung raising an eyebrow at me, smirking. " Aniya...I just thought...""Of flirting with girls in school..." Yongguk hyung had seen through me. My face reddened as I looked down. Stupid Himchan! You are a man...man aren't supposed to be blushing. I slapped myself a bit too hard and my cheek stung a bit.

" Hyung there will be new pupils today right?" Jongup asked,his shirt was ed a bit with his jacket over his shoulder." Should be...I heard there is a girl who has been found by our school," Yongjae pointed out." Really?" "She must be talented...." " Not as talented as Hyosung I supposed," Yongguk hyung butted in. "C'mon, let's go now, they must be waiting for us." Off we go to school.

 

Jaemin POV:

Wow! This school is so huge! Roxy patted my back once we entered the main gate and said," I'm so sorry Jae jae....I need to start practicing my dance with the team." She looked at me guiltily and looked back at her team mates. "It's okay Unnie, I'm a big girl now. I will find my way through," I smiled, understanding her situation, knowing that she had another dance competition soon. " Make sure you take part in dance arraso? We will need you somehow," she shouted as she ran to her members. They then disappeared into the school.

As I walked along the school corridor, many students were staring at me,whispering to one another. I ignored them and con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter