Chapter 4

The Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Roxy POV:

When I woke up, my head was throbbing in pain. When did I get home? Why am I in my Barbie pajamas? There were so many thoughts in my mind when someone opened my door." Morn...I mean Afternoon drunken sis," " wait....what time...Ow!" I held my head. " Don't think too much," Jaemin rushed to my bedside and helped me up. " It is now 1 pm, sleepy pig!" She playfully flicked my forehead. " Who changed me?" " Daddy," she answered me as if it was a normal answer. What? Dad changed me?! 

My cheeks flushed as my eyes widened in shock when I was told that Dad changed me. I rushed out of my room, failing to see Jaemin's amused face." Dad! Dad!" I called frantically. "yes, hun?" " You ert Daddy! You change me when I was drunk!" Dad looked at me as if I was crazy." I didn't cha..." Before he could finish his sentence, we heard laughter from upstairs. " Hahahahaha! You should have seen your face! Haahaha! " Jaemin held onto her tummy as she laughed so hard. I looked at her confused. What is she talking about? I subconciously touched my face thinking there was something on my pretty face. Jaemin had a hard time calming down and she said," Wow you don't remember anything don't you?" I was seriously lost... what did I do? Did I commit a crime or did I do something stupid? Jaemin-ah, stop keeping me in suspense. "What's going on, Princess?" Dad asked, he too looking lost. " Hehe, I was....was the one...who changed you,Pabo!"

 

Jaemin POV:

"Hehe, I was....was the one...who changed you, Pabo!" I stucked out my tongue after calmin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter