Chapter 5

The Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaemin POV:

"Appa, where are you bringing us?" the little girl asked her dad while hugging the older boy.They were pushed into the car forcefully and the man started to drive at a crazy speed." Don't worry Minnie, Oppa is here," he whispered in her ears. "Shut up you two! Both of you are getting on my nerves." The man bellowed while hitting the steering wheel, feeling exasperated. 'Where are we?' the little girl thought. She knew they were not in Seoul and she was really scared as time went by. 

Where were they? Why did her dad brought them here? So many thoughts went through her mind when the car stopped abruptly. Suddenly, a hand pulled the boy and the girl out of the car roughly and the siblings were pushed to the ground. "Dad, what are...." Before the boy could get up and finish his sentence, they were blindfolded and were being pushed into an unknown place. A place full of darkness.

When the kids were in the place, both of them had a sudden slap on both their cheeks, causing their cheeks to be crisom red. The little girl winced in pain before tears started to streak down her cheeks . The older boy who managed to get the blindfold off, saw his dad giving a suitcase to a man,body filled with tattoos. "Oppa.... Help me...I'm scared," the little sobbed. The older boy went to the girl and hugged her, tears also trickled down his cheeks . When he was about to take the blindfold off the little girl, they heard another loud bang.

~~~~

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter