Chapter 9

The Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaemin POV:

Daehyun just winked at me? Omigosh...my cheeks. When I entered the classroom for my music lesson, the students became totally silent. That must be due to that incident. I bowed my head down, looking utterly embarassed. "Ah! You must be Jaemin! Come here sweety." The teacher smiled, gesturing me to come closer to her. I bowed at her and dragged my feet till I was next to her.

" Please introduce yourself, sweety," she said. I looked at the crowed and I started to shiver...in fear. "An...anneyongha..hasaeyo. Jaemin im..imnida," I bowed, stammering. I really wished that the earth ground would swallow me up to hide my embarassment. "Neh, Jaemin-shi, please sit next to Jongup-shi," and she pointed to a guy near a window. WTS! Isn't that guy one of the kingkas?! I..I..." Seonsaengnim...may I cha..." "I'm sorry sweety, next term ok?" She looked at me apologetically and I realised that the seat next to Mighty Jongup was the only seat left. I then trudged my feet towards my seat. At least I'm next to the window, I smiled to myself inwardly.

When I got to my seat, Jongup unexpectedly took out his hand. I looked at him confused. " I'm Moon Jongup," he smiled. I shook his hands hesitantly. What if he suddenly break my hand during the handshake...many wild thoughts ran through my mind. " Sorry about my hyung's behaviour, I should have defended you instead of siding him," I could tell that he was sincere but I couldn't trust him 100%...no not even 50%. I just gave him a curt nod and looked to the front, trying to pay attention in class but I guess song writing had taken over me...

 

Jongup POV:

That Jaemin girl....how could she not pay attention in class?? Is this some kind of treatment that the teacher is giving her? She's been writing lyrics on her book and her textbook was not opened. " KIM JAEMIN!" the teacher shouted. Uh-oh...she's in serious right now..." Please read the next paragraph," the teacher said, seeing that Jaemin's textbook was not opened. I was about to say something when Jaemin opened her textbook to the correct page without looking at mine and started reading the paragraph. How did she do that? I swear she wasn't even paying attention. How could she know the correct page number and paragraph?

Jaemin seemed to read my mind," I'm an auditory learner, please don't look to shock if I do it again," she mumbled. My eyes widened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter