Chapter 1

The Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaemin POV:

"Umma! Let's play a game!" a little girl shouted. She ran to her mother and jumped about. A boy who looks older, carried a deck of cards. After playing for a while, the little girl felt thirsty."Umma, I want a cup of mango juice," she pouted. The woman smiled and pinched the little girl's nose playfully, looking into her brown orbs."Where are your manners Minnie?" and went off into the kitchen. Upon her return, the trio heard a loud knock from the front door."Open up woman! Open up this instance!" a man bellowed. The woman crouched down on the floor, hugging the kids tightly. Suddenly the door slammed open and a man with a flushed face staggered in.

 

"I am never going to forgive you! You stabbed me behind my back!" the man pointed his middle finger at the woman.His eyes filled with rage and hatred."Oppa, what happened to Appa? I'm scared..."the little girl whimpered. The older boy hugged his sister and both of them crept into a cupboard for hiding. The man later pulled out a gun and pointed at the woman."Um.." the boy covered his sister's mouth before she could say anymore. After hiding in the cupboard for so long, the little girl started to feel stuffy, but before she could get out of the cupboard, she saw the woman widened her eyes with fear."Ye...yeobo...." she stuttered. At this time, there was a loud bang.

~~~~

"Argh!" I screamed, sitting on the bed panting heavily. I put my hand on my chest feeling the ra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter