Two

Amadeus

"Seogoong. What are you doing all the way out here?" Jenissi inspected the area.

The blue haired boy stared at him, and then the girl in his arms. His eyes widened and he stepped back. Amadea was shaking and she was staring around her. He caught her just in time as her eyes closed and she went limp.

"What-"

"I'll explain later. Just take me back to Byungjoo." He pulled the girl up, carrying her with one arm around her shoulders and the other under her thighs.

Seogoong nodded and hurried ahead, leading the way to their hideout. He stayed silent, although he kept glancing back at the girl.

Jenissi was feeling angered, and he clutched her tightly. He never felt so possessive of anything or anyone before. Yet he calmed, remembering that she was to be used, not cared for.

He glaced down at her, her head pressed against his shoulder. She's really pretty, like an angel.

"It's here." Seogoong spoke up, startling him. The doors opened up, two boys poking their heads out. "It's just me, Sangdo. Nakta, go tell Byungjoo that Jenissi has returned."

Sangdo and Seogoong helped him inside, yet neither wanted their hands so close to Amadea. He sighed and hurriedly walked down the steep steps.

"Jenissi what-"

"Is that a woman?" Hojoon questioned, coming closer. Amazed, he touched her face, his eyes lighting up. "Is she alive?"

Jenissi pulled her against him, narrowing his eyes. "She is, so stop touching her so carelessly."

"Jenissi!" They looked up to Byungjoo, who was rushing over. "You didn't get hurt, did you?" He paused as he glanced to the girl. Grabbing her arm, he yanked her out of his arms.

Her eyes opened and she yelled, causing the man to let her go. "What the hell?!" She looked up at Byungjoo, but paused. "Whoa... Cute."

Jenissi cleared his throat, and her head snapped to him. The others stepped back and his eyes widened as she stood, grabbing the front of his shirt. "Hey-"

"Where have you brought me!? Why did you do this? This is all your fault!" She was hitting his chest, but now there were tears in her eyes. "I don't want to die. Why am I here?" He wanted to comfort her, a desire to hold her was building up.

Yet Byungjoo beat him to it. He pulled the girl around and against his chest. "It's okay, don't worry. You aren't going to die."

She was shaking again, clinging to him like he was her savior. But that's me... Jenissi felt... envious? He sat down against the wall, watching the two.

"What is your name?" Seogoong asked nervously, still looking her over.

Amadea looked over at him, wiping her eyes. "Amadea... What is your name?"

He tilted his head, pointing to himself in question. "Seogoong."

Her nose crinkled and she slowly nodded. Turning to the others, she pointed one by one. "Tell me your names."

"Hojoon." The boy with the round glasses smiled sweetly at her.

"Nakta." The tall boy was next, running his fingers through his black hair nervously.

"Sangdo." The next boy smiled and bowed.

"Byungjoo." His curly hair bounced as he bowed, smiling his perfect smile at her.

Lastly, her finger was pointed at Jenissi, and she sneered. "And now you."

"Jenissi. And please don't hate me for what I did." He looked down from her hard stare.

Hojoon stepped forward, looking her up and down. "How come you look so different, but you speak the same language?"

"I was born in Korea, and so I was taught the language."

"Korea? Where's that?" Nakta asked, absolutely curious.

Amadeus looked at him like she ran into a wall. "Um... am I not in Korea anymore? Where are we?"

"Hankuk," Byungjoo said matter-of-factly.

Closing her eyes, she let out a breath and then her eyes turned to him. "Can I look outside? I'll just be real quick."

"I'll go with her." Jenissi stood up. He didn't trust any of the other boys at the moment. Byungjoo nodded, smiling.

He followed her up the steps, listening to her talk to herself. "These crazy people, this is ridiculous." She looked behind her, and she met his eyes. He tilted his head, confused.

The doors opened, and she climbed out, looking around. When he was standing on the sand, he saw her running. Is she running away?

Jenissi panicked, running after her. When will he ever stop running? Red smoke appeared some feet in front of her, and he picked up his pace. "Amadea! Stop!"

She froze, taking a step back. She looked behind her and debated on what to do next.

"Wow." She spoke aloud, blinking at the man.

The man before them was P-Goon. He shirt was open, and a smirk played on his lips. "Well if it isn't Taeyang." His expression turned serious immediately. "Traitor."

"Taeyang?" She snapped at him. "I thought you said your name was Jenissi."

"It is, but that doesn't matter. Get away from him!" Jenissi  desperately took a step to her, but so did Sehyuk. "P-Goon, stay back." He growled, getting defensive.

Yet P-Goon's gaze wasn't on him anymore. "So, I heard about a woman around here. Kidoh is very good a following you." His smile grew. "And what a woman. Much prettier than I thought."

"I feel like you are a very charming person," she sighed frantically, slightly stepping back. "But I just want to wake up from this dream."

He held out his hand. "Then come with me. I'll wake you up." He purred seductively and pressed forward.

Jenissi ran forward, kicking his foot out. It hit the mans chest, causing him to fall backwards. Standing in front of Amadea protectively, he glared at his old friend. "Leave or I'll kill you."

P-Goon chuckled as he stood, his hand against his chest as he panted. "Don't think Hansol won't come after her. He already knows."

With that, he disappeared, sand and smoke rising around him. Amadea stepped away from her spot, but he was quick.

Jenissi grabbed her wrist, yanking her roughly towards him. "If you don't listen to me, you're going to die!"

She tried to get his grip off, but he just tightened his hand. Huffing in pain, she winced and silently cried out. "Then explain everything to me! What is happening and why am I here?"

He threw her over his shoulder and began walking back to the hideout. "I will. Lets just go back now." I can't believe I'm babysitting now.