Seven

Amadeus

His lip was split and he was holding his stomach. Kidoh had told him things, things that had angered him. But after he left, Jenissi was beaten and bruised. He went back into the underground building, ignoring the friends who came to his aid.

Limping to his room, as soon as the door opened, the soft crying stopped and the girl sitting against the wall looked up. Her hair was messy and tears stained her face.

"Amadea? What happened?"

Her eyes widened and she stood running towards him. "Jenissi! You're hurt!"

He shook his head sat on the bed, pulling her towards him. "Don't worry about me. What did Byungjoo say? Why are you crying?"

She stopped and stepped away from him, sadness welling in her eyes. He didn't know what to think as he watched her sit at the end of the bed, away from him. Was it about what Yano had said? No, this was different.

"Did Yano do that?" She asked, sounding like she couldn't believe it to be true.

He shook his head, and a sigh escaped her. She moved closer, reaching her hand out to touch his cheek. Jenissi grabbed her wrist and pulled away.

"Why are you like this?"

Her gaze turned to her thighs and she bit her lower lip. "I'm so weak. There's nothing I can do, and there are still questions unanswered."

Jenissi pulled her towards him, about to kiss her, yet she turned and he got ahold on her neck. She gave a soft cry, yet she didn't fight him. He ended up pushing her back onto the bed, hissing as his stomach cause a violent surge of pain.

"Stop! You're hurt, Jenissi, please."

Kidoh's words rang in his ears and he groaned, biting her neck. "They are all saying things about the girl. About claiming her... if you know what I mean." She moaned in a breath, clinging to his shirt.

"I will let them all know, you belong to me. I won't let any of them touch you."

Amadea tensed and she pushed him away. "I am not yours. I am no ones." He could see the tears in her eyes as she stood and stepped back. "I'm only a tool! You don't care about me!"

Jenissi's widened at those words and he felt hurt. His heart tightened and stopped beating for a second. "That's not true-"

"I feel so stupid. I feel stupid for believing you." She turned and took off out of his room, the wall opening at her will. She must of figured it out.

------------

Amadea pushed Seogoong, apologizing without looking at him. She moved past him and up the stairs outside. The warm air hit it, as well as the fact that it was dark out. The moon filled the world with light, as she could still see around her.

How was this possible? He said this never happened. He lied.

Holding in her sobs, she moved on, in hopes to get somewhere else. Anywhere besides there. If she was just a tool to them, what was she to Hansol? And Yano?

Looking behind her, Jenissi was still in her thoughts, but he wasn't there. She was running now, calling out to any of the names she remembered.

"Yano? Xero? Gohn!? Anyone?"

Silence only followed and she began to cry again, burying her face into her palms.

Suddenly, arms wrapped around, cradling her head against their chest. His hand petted her hair, cooing softly as means to calm her down. "Its okay, down worry."

She pulled away and looked up, blinking away her tears. "Who are you?"

He chuckled as he pulled her back into his arms. "You called for me. Gohn."

Amadea remembered hearing about him. Jenissi said he was just like him. He had the same warmth and she relaxed. She didn't answer as she closed her eyes and leaned into him.

"Why did you call for me? I was walking and happened to hear you."

She sighed and her fingers gripped his shirt. "I didn't know what else to do. I don't know what to do anymore."

Gohn nodded and hushed her, tilting his face towards her. "It's okay now." His lips were so close and his eyes never left hers. He was moving closer and she was too tired and hurt to stop him. Yet, she didn't have to.

"Gohn. What do you think you are doing?"

They both turned, Yano standing with his arms crossed, watching them. Gohn chuckled and hugged her tightly. "Comforting a broken heart."

He huffed and held out his arms, to which Gohn let go of her. She slowly walked towards him, only to be in his arms now. He pulled her away from the other man and she could feel the same from him. Of course, he was just like him.

"Tell me what happened. Why are you out here?"

"I'm weak and a tool. That's all they are keeping me for. The worse, I'm not sure why I'm here to begin with. What does everyone want with me?" She stopped to breathe, praying she didn't cry again.

They ended up in front of a building and she stopped, gazing up at it. "I told you to run away with me. I will protect you."

"Can you take me to Hansol?"

Yano froze and stared at her, looking stumped. "You want to see Hansol? I just wanted you, I had no plan to give you away."

She didn't know how to respond to that, besides looking away. The thought of being able to trust him was on her mind, but she didn't know if it was right.

"If it's what you want though, I can do it. Lets go." He took her hand and pulled her inside the large building, the walls a light grey. There was a staircase at the front entrance and that's where they were headed.

She gripped Yano's jacket, hearing laughter. His hand held on hers but he didn't look at her.

"Oh? The little lamb decided to come around after all." A-Tom's voice called and she looked back. He and P-Goon were looking through the rails, smirking.

Yano led her down the hallway and they stopped at the door. He slowly turned the knob and her heart sped, fear and curiosity gripping her every bone. She hear a childish laugh, and her eyes widened.

-------------

"What do you mean she's gone?!" Jenissi yelled, swinging a punch at Nakta, who unfortunately had the honor of sharing the bad news.

Seogoong finally interfered and pulled him off. "Calm down and listen to us please."

"Why were you at the door!? What were you doing letting her go!?"

The blue haired boy sighed deeply. "I was worried about her. I wanted to make sure she was okay."

Jenissi's blood was boiling now and he gripped the front of his shirt. What were his feelings? "I'm going to kill you."

"Taeyang, calm down please. It's no use fighting with one another. Just tell us where she might have gone." Nakta pulled them apart.

He shook his head, scratching the back of his neck. "She doesn't know anything about this place. There's no where for her to go except-"

"To Hansol." Nakta nodded and sighed, raising an eyebrow. "I'm sorry, I know she meant a lot to you."

Seogoong fidgeted and looked away. Jenissi was about to argue when his friend changed, punching his face. Startled, the blue haired man got hit as well, his head being shoved into the wall.

"Nakta!"

He was confused and upset but he did nothing as he was strangled. Amadea flashed in his mind and he threw a punch, able to get out of his grip. He dropped to the ground, trying to breathe again, unable to chase the traitor.

"Seogoong..." His voice cracked, reaching for his friend. "God dammit.."

---------------

Yano sighed as he sat on the steps, waiting for Hansol to finish talking to the girl. He gazed through the bars of the railing, watching Kidoh make his way down the hall.

He sneered and rolled his eyes. Trusting anyone around him was hard, yet now he had her.

"So Yano, what are you gonna do now that you brought the girl?" A-Tom smirked beside him.

Yano glared at him. "What do you mean?"

He leaned over, his grin getting wider. "You should take her. At least, that's what I would do."

"I got her first. I should be the one to have her." Gohn huffed, pushing A-Tom. The two started going at it and arguing.

Xero was sprawled across the step behind them, breathing heavily. "If she's anyone's, it's Hansol. Although I wouldn't mind having her." He chuckled, covering his mouth slightly.

Animals. Yano groaned, getting annoyed with them all. He hadn't thought about it actually. But then he started thinking. Thinking like them.

Suddenly the door opened and Nakta walked in, startling them all. The three around his hurried away, knowing what was happening. Kidoh who was down below, turned towards him.

"Nakta? Why the hell are you here?!" Hyosang reached for him, shoving him against the wall. "That means-" His eyes turned towards the stairs.