Six

Amadeus

Yano's sinister laugh made him tense. The way his dark, wild eyes gazed at Amadea was haunting. His devilish grin was irritating and intimidating. He played with his shorts like a child would, stepping around them.

"Can you teach me that?" He chuckled, looking sincerely curious.

Jenissi was nervous as he did all he could to protect the girl. "Yano, stop it. What are you doing here?"

"Don't you want to play with me?"

"I'm talking to you!" He's nerves were high now. It was like back then, when he wouldn't listen to him.

Yano scoffed and he now glared at him. "I was talking to her. I just want to be friends." He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "I'm not here to fight, you can relax."

"Then why are you here?" His tone was harsh and he narrowed his eyes.

The boy say down and smiled like a child. He looked different. "Like I said, I want to play. Will you play with me?"

Jenissi gripped her hand, but Amadea shook her head and slowly stepped towards Yano.

"What is your name?" Her voice was sweet as she crouched in front of him, like she was speaking to a young child, and not a twenty year old.

His eyes flicked to her face and he smiled, reaching for her hand. "Yano.." She cautiously took his hand, to which he examined. "Pretty."

She giggled and sat down across from him. The boy was laughing and chatting with her, like they weren't fighting at all. He started touching her face, like he was curious.

Jenissi wanted to punch him in the face so hard. He clenched his fist and tried to grab her, yet his hand was smacked away.

"No fair Taeyang, I'm not done." He turned his attention to the girl. "Too bad he found you before me. You should just run away, I'll keep you safe." He yanked her arm and pulled her against his chest, smirking.

There was a sound, like someone clearing their throat, and Jenissi turned, seeing Sangdo. "Are you three done?"

Yano still didn't let go, he just held her tighter. She looked behind and smiled widely. "Sangdo! I haven't seen you in a while." She tried to turn, but only ended up sitting in the younger boys lap, his arms around her waist.

"Yes well are we conversing with the enemy now? Hello, Yano." He nodded before going back to his speech. "Amadea, Byungjoo would like to see you."

She nodded slightly, trying to remove the boys arms. "I guess I should go now. Sorry I can't play anymore."

Yet, he wouldn't let go. Yano's eyes were glaring at the other two. "You and I are the same, Taeyang."

"What do you mean?"

Yano chuckled, standing and pulling her with him. "We both are possessive. It's okay, nothing to be ashamed of." He paused as his smile grew. "We both want her for our own."

He let go and she slowly started walking away, her expression nervous, and her eyes moved away from him as she walked by to Sangdo.

As those two left, Jenissi wanted to charge, but Kidoh was standing there. "Yano, go back."

Without a word, he did as he was told and hurried away. The man in front didn't move, and seemed to be listening. Finally he calmed, facing his brother.

"Jenissi, I need to talk to you."

Glaring, he balled his hands into fists. "I have nothing to say to you."

Kidoh was quick and grabbed the front of his shirt. "If you want to save her, you will listen to me."

The mention of her out of his mouth pissed him off, and he threw a punch, landing on his cheek. Kidoh stepped back in shock, but then his eyes flared with anger. He grabbed him again, kneeing Jenissi in the stomach.

"God dammit listen to me! I'm trying to help you, ! Hansol is planning something. You have to keep a close eye on her."

Jenissi panted, looking up and holding his stomach. "Why are you telling me this?"

---------

Amadea stood in front of Byungjoo, who was smiling sweetly. Sangdo had told him about Yano and she was hoping he hadn't seen what happened between her and Jenissi. If he did, he wasn't saying anything.

Yet, she felt guilty hearing from Sangdo everything she did wrong. it felt so wrong when it was said by him.

"Am I in trouble?" She asked, curious about his thoughts.

Byungjoo just smiled and leaned forward. "It worries me with you being so, comfortable, with Yano, but you aren't in trouble. what matters is that you are not hurt."

"What did you want to talk to me about?" She couldn't make eye contact, as she was scared suddenly, thoughts running through her head.

We are the same... we are possessive... we want her for our own...

Her head snapped up when Byungjoo stood, a worried expression on his face. "Is everything alright?" She nodded, shaking herself. "I asked what you could do."

"I don't understand... What do you mean?" She was confused, was it the same as asking if she was worthless?

He nodded, closing his eyes lightly before looking back at her. "We are all divided into kingdoms. Jenissi and Seogoong are in the same one, they are quick and are fast learners. Hojoon and I are in the same group, we are good fighters."

Now she understood, but she didn't have anything she was good at. So she really was useless to these guys. "Who else are good fighters? Or, the same as you, I mean."

Byungjoo grew serious and he sighed. "Hansol and Xero."

Chills went through her body at the sound of his name. It was the man she had to run from. Although, she suddenly grew curious of him and his side, especially after meeting Yano.

"Nakta is part of another group. Along with Kidoh and A-Tom. They are strong and heal faster than the rest of us."

She nodded and then looked at Sangdo, realizing he hadn't been mentioned. As well as someone else..

"Sangdo and P-Goon top all of us." Byungjoo started, smiling at her. "They are stronger and more powerful. They can appear anywhere at will and can distort time. Don't ask me how, even I don't know."

Sangdo smirked and rolled his eyes. "What we are trying to say, is we all play a part."

"I can't do anything." She looked at both of them, feeling smaller. They waited, gazing at her. "What part do I play in all this?"

Neither looked like they wanted to speak, but then Byungjoo sat down again. "You are just a tool."