One

Amadeus

Jenissi was running, gritting his teeth and breathing heavily. Looking behind him, he could see Gohn and Kidoh still chasing him like blood hounds.

. He cursed. He wasn't allowed to fight today, even if he was followed like this.

Hansol was making this battle very difficult, never taking a break. He huffed, the dirt beneath his feet making it upsetting to run on.

Sorry, Byungjoo. Jenissi hissed, hating himself even more. I can't keep running.

He stopped and turned sharply, bracing himself. The two slowed and caught their breath as they walked closer.

"Give it up, Jenissi." Kidoh sighed, holding his hand out. "I don't want to fight you, just come to us."

Jenissi sneered and kicked dirt at him. "As if. Hansol is nothing but trouble. He's the one that caused all this." He watched the two turn angry. "We will find the power source, and we will beat you all."

Gohn shook his head. "Stop living in your fantasy world. Byungjoo has your mind all scrambled. There haven't been any women around in a long time. You will never find your power source."

"I'll find it!" He yelled, determined. "Byungjoo believes I can, so I won't disappoint him." He stepped back when the two advanced.

Kidoh sighed, a small smile spreading. "You're so delusional, brother. I can't let this go on."

Jenissi turned and began running again. They called after him, but he wouldn't look back. He wasn't going to lose this war.

"Taeyang!"

Freezing, he turned. "You will never find Amadeus. Give it up!"

Groaning, he was moving again. Let me find Amadeus. I need to find it. There was a blinding light, and he was engulfed in warmth.

His eyes opened to darkness. Well, not exactly. The moon was full and high in the sky, stars twinkling. It was beautiful, breathtaking. It's been so long since he's seen night.

"Um..."

Jenissi spun on his heels, ready to fight. But his heart stopped as he looked at the person in front of him. A girl stood there, eyes widen in fear and curiosity.

"A woman?" He breathed out, stepping closer.

She dropped a bag of some sort and stepped back. "What just happened? Am I dreaming?"

He looked her over, wonder in his eyes. Her legs were bare, and her shirt was... revealing. "That's what I'd like to know." He was too caught in her figure to think of anything.

"Please stop staring at me like that. It's really creepy."

Jenissi snapped out of his trance and moved closer. "Why are you wearing such disgraceful clothing?"

"Please look at your outfit before you judge me." She huffed, crossing her arms over chest, face turning red.

He shook his head, frustrated. What was he doing? "Never mind that! A woman!" He ran to her, almost afraid to touch, like she was fragile. "I can't believe I found you."

She flinched and tried to move away, but he quickly grabbed her shoulders. "Excuse me? Have you never seen a girl before?"

Laughing, he smiled. "No, I only heard about them in stories."

She was quiet for a moment, gaped and eyebrow raised. "Okay... I think that's enough crazy for one night. I should really go."

"You can't! I need you to come with me, please." He grabbed her hand and began pulling her. "I need you to help me."

She jerked away, startling him. "Help you with what!?" She screamed. "ert!"

He was confused and little hurt. ert? What was that even supposed to mean? "Whatever, just come with me."

But first, he should figure out how to get back. This wasn't anything like his world. He looked down, and noticed the ground was covered in green or black. What a strange place.

"What is your name?" He questioned, looking back at her beautiful features.

Blinking, she sighed, giving him questioning looks. "Amadea."

Jenissi grinned, his heart picking up. He had found her, his Amadeus. She was perfect, her face was soft and her voice like honey when she wasn't yelling.

Light surrounded them and he pulled her close, making sure she was coming with him. When he opened his eyes, he was met with sunlight and the smell of sand. And someone was waiting for him.

Seogoong.