✰oo9✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰oo9✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

It was their Physical Education time.

"You won't do it right?" Beanim asked giving Luhan a sarcastic smile.

"Huh?" Luhan asked confused.

"This test! You won't do it right?" Beanim asked again.

'What we will do anyways?' Luhan thought and raised a brow.

"The High Jump" Beanim clarified pointing at these tall instruments that will use for the High Jump.

"And why won't I do it?" Luhan questioned putting his hands on his hips.

"Because you don't like this game and all of the sports? And Physical Education isn't your thing like you've told me? Duh?" Beanim questioned divaishly and shrugged.

'Chincha?! Noona doesn't like Physical Education? But, I like this subject and that's the only subject that I get a high grade!' Luhan thought shocked.

"So... you will jump or you will get a failing grade again?" Beanim questioned and sighed.

"Offcourse I will jump!" Luhan said proudly.

"Good luck" Beanim said arrogantly and chuckled.

'Good luck? Offcourse I'll do great! I'm good at any sports especially this one!' Luhan thought having a self confidence.

He heard their teacher blew the whistle as they start to group themselves into two. Offcourse, they start to go to Beanim who is good in High Jump except for Luhan who was dumbfounded.

"Anyone who wants to team up to Ms. Lu?" their PE teacher asked.

Their classmates shook their heads as they know that Lurin doesn't like these kinds of things.

"Are you sure? Atleast only one wants to be on her team?" their PE teacher asked.

"If someone raised her hand and wants to be at Lurin's side, will get a higher score. If the two of you won, you'll get a perfect score in your performance" their PE teacher blurted.

Someone raised a brow and they blinked seeing Beanim raised her hand volunteering and went to Luhan's side.

"Oh! Byun Beanim! Good thing you volunteer! You'll get--" the teacher was cut off.

"I don't need that high grade. I just want to volunteer on her team because no one dares to volunteer. And besides, I'm her friend" Beanim said and looked at Luhan.

"And besides, she needs a partner because she looks like a lost puppy without my side earlier" Beanim joked as their classmates chuckled as Luhan pouted. 

'Really? You don't need to say such things like that' Luhan thought.

"Okay okay! Shut your chit-chats already! Let's get this performance started" their PE teacher blew the whistle.

"Heads or tails?" the teacher asked.

"Heads" Luhan answered as their teacher threw the penny in the air as it was tails.

"You'll go last" the teacher as the two nodded.

"In every level, if one of you fails to that particular level, that's your grade" their PE teacher said and blew the whistle.

They start at three feet.

"You wanna go first?" Beanim asked as Luhan nodded.

"Okay! Lurin! You're next!" their PE teacher shouted as she went to her starting position and wait for the teacher the blew the whistle. He starts to ran fast having his momentum before jumping high across the stick and landed safely as Beanim didn't expect it.

'Mwo? She can jump?' she thought and snapped out when their teacher called her and do the same thing.

All of them was fine until they reached the five feet where many attempted but failed. Beanim watched Luhan preparing himself while stretching out. The teacher blew the whistle as he starts to run fast and jumped high as he didn't touch the stick landing safely on this soft floor.

"Beanim-ah! You're next!" the teacher shouted as she snapped out and starts to jumped as she made it also.

The level reached into six feet and six inch as Beanim looked at their opponents who got eliminated, all of them remaining the two of them.

"Wanna try this level? Whoever has the highest level, gets the perfect score in the performance" the teacher said.

Beanim was about to reject the offer when...

"We accept your offer sunbae-nim" Luhan said and nodded continuously.

"If you say so. Then, the two of you will compete each other" the teacher blurted.

'Is she serious?' Beanim thought. 'For me, this is already high for us to jump! Can I even land safely that high?' Beanim thought looking at the stick with a slight pout.

Luhan went up first stomping his feet and starts to run fast when the teacher gave the signal. She got amazed as soon he made it. Beanim took a deep breath before positioning herself.

"Go!" their PE teacher signalled as she starts to ran and jumped as she can but touched the stick and failed.

"Byun Beanim, you're out" the teacher and blew the whistle as Beanim got startled and clucked her tongue in disbelief.

She looked at Luhan narrowing her eyes at

Please log in to read the full chapter