✰o25✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o25✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

Twenty four hours before another year is approaching...

It was break time when Luhan glanced beside him seeing Beanim burrying her head to the table thinking that she's currently sleeping. He coughed as loud as he could hoping to see any sign that she's awake. "Beanim" he called softly leaning closer but was ignored.

"Byun Beanim" he called again softly a bit loud this time but got ignored again.

He shook his head and rested his chin to the table looking at Beanim's sleeping figure.

"I heard there will be fireworks in Gangwon-do later. Wanna come with me?" he asked and with his doe eyes.

She groaned lifting her head and glared at Luhan. "Yah! Will you please shut up? I'm sleeping here and I can hear your rotten irritating voice" Beanim said annoyed and rolled her eyes.

"Just saying" Luhan muttered and pouted.

"You want me to answer your question?" she asked as Luhan nodded continuously. "Pick: If I go with you, it means I'll be there late just like what you've did in the Christmas Party or... you will go alone in the Gangwon-do" Beanim blurted.

"Offcourse! The first choice!" Luhan said as a snicker appeared on her face.

"There might be a possibility that I won't go to Gangwon-do so the first choice is useless. Go with the second choice if I were you" Beanim answered sarcastically and shrugged.

"Come on Beanim" Luhan pleaded.

"Why are you even asking me? Why don't you ask someone else? Besides, if I go with you in Gangwon-do, I will just accompany you" Beanim answered and scoffed.

"... Because you're the most special friend I've met. I feel happy although I'm the one who talks a lot and you're just beside me being quiet, but it's fine. It feels like there's a light when I'm around you that's why I'm hyper" Luhan said as Beanim chuckled sarcastically and shook her head.

"Aww, how sweet~ You think that I'll fall for that huh?" Beanim said coldly and looked away.

"I'm busy. I'll do something" Beanim answered as she stood up leaving the classroom reading almost the end of the book two of the Wimpy Kid.

She widened her eyes as soon someone covered her face with handkerchief making her suffocate. She's resisting but slowly, she felt weak and slowly closed her eyes.

"Mianhe Byun Beanim" Luhan mumbled as he carried her in his shoulder leaving the classroom.

Beanim groaned as she slowly opened her eyes blinking many times seeing a different setting. She can see the road outside the window feeling herself inside a moving vehicle. She looked beside her and saw Luhan.

"Yah! Where are you taking me?" Beanim hissed.

"Gangwon-do. Where else will I take you?" Luhan answered smiling.

"Aish! I'll leave" Beanim declared and stood up.

"Then leave. You don't have any chance but to sit here and wait for another bus stop. You will wait for a long time before the bus stops. Besides, we're almost there" Luhan blurted.

Beanim groaned and sat back on her seat crossing her arms making Luhan chuckled.

"I know you won't decline my offer to come with me--" Luhan was cut off.

"Oh no! You force me to come with you! I didn't agree to it!" she hissed.

"And... how did I even get here?!" Beanim asked confused.

"Wait! So you're the one who suffocates me" Beanim said and pointed her fingers to him firmly.

"Hihi, sorry?" Luhan apologized shyly and make a peace sign.

"Aish! You--" Beanim was about to stranggle him but she put her hand down and just look straight serious. "Where's the book?" Beanim asked as Luhan lend it to her as she began to read the book quietly trying herself to calm down.

The bus stopped as Luhan looked outside and beamed as they're in Gangwon-do.

"Come on come on! We're in Gangwon-do already!" Luhan insisted while nudging Beanim.

"Aiiish! Stop it will ya?!" Beanim hissed in irritation and pushed Luhan lightly.

Luhan stood up and hopped out of the bus as Beanim just stood there, didn't hop out yet while reading. "Yah Byun Beanim!" Luhan called.

"Wae?" she asked lazily.

"Hop out already! The driver is waiting for you to get out" Luhan said.

Beanim let out a long deep breat

Please log in to read the full chapter