✰o49✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o49✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

Beanim was walking silently for her second class. She slowed down hearing a conversation on her left side. "Aish! There's a storm coming in Korea, do you know that?" a group of girls, well a group of nerds talking about weather. "Oh yeah! I've heard about that yesterday in the news. And it's really a powerful one. The reporter told that it will hit in Seoul this week" the other girl said as the others nodded along.

"Pfft! Bull" Beanim cursed silently in annoyance before she starts to walk normally. "There you are! Where have you--" as soon she went inside, she saw Lurin Luhan in front of the door. "... been" Luhan continued and blinked feeling Beanim's cold aura while observing her. "Stop looking at me" she said coldly while entering and sat on her seat quietly. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as he saw her eyes puffy for the first time as if she cried for too long.

'What happened to her?' he thought as his concern side appeared to him again. Night came as the two locked themselves in their dorm. Luhan was watching a news while Beanim was reading the Wimpy Kid series which she's almost done with the fourth book. He can't stop glancing at her every five minutes because of earlier. 'Did she cried?' he thought talking to himself. 'Who did that to her then?' he thought and tilted his head.

~Breaking News : The typhoon finally landed to Korea around 6:oo in the afternoon. The typhoon is said to be the powerful typhoon because of the wind, heavy rains and loud thunder and striking lightning. People are warned to stay at their homes for their safety and store enough foods. The typhoon will be in Korea for a week so all of the schools in Seoul are suspended~

"Change the channel" Beanim blurted with this cold tone while reading. "N-neh?" Luhan snapped out and blinked. "Change the channel" she repeated and turned the page. "Huh? But wae? I'm listening the news--" Luhan was cut off. "I said. Change. the. channel" Beanim said as she was getting harsh again. "This is news Beanim-ah, it's really important to watch this to get us updated--" Luhan was cut off.

"Jeez! What's wrong with changing the channel huh Lurin? Listen to another news channel! I hate that channel! Now change it" she reasoned and sighed in frustration. "Pfft! Whatever" Luhan muttered and sighed in defeat as he changed the channel which is news again. ~The typhoon--~ "Change the channel" Beanim blurted and sighed in frustration. "Huh? Again? But wae?" Luhan said getting confused to Beanim today.

"Just change the channel will ya?" she suggested sarcastly and rolled her eyes. "I don't know why you're controlling me Beanim but you're not the one watching, you're just reading that, so will you mind? Because I'm not minding your business" Luhan said calmly as he heard her groaning and kicked her feet on the wall making a loud sound. "Yah Byun Beanim! What's your problem huh? You're acting cold early in the morning" he blurted finally asking that big question.

"You know what, I don't get you Beanim already. Is it because of Baekhyun?" Luhan asked all of a sudden. He jumped on his place when she closed the book really hard and put it beside her firmly. He looked at her as she was sending him a deathly dagger with her eyes. "Anything more to say?" she asked calmly but with a cold tone. He paused for a while and took a deep breath.

"Your brother went here to have a quality time with you Beanim-ah. But, you seem like you're just throwing away all of his efforts and you're pushing him away. Why are you mad at your brother anyways?" Luhan asked serious. "... Because I hate him" she answered serious as she stood up and took the book. "I'll just breathe some fresh air" she excused coldly and left the room with a loud bang leaving Luhan blinking non-stop.

The next day, he woke up and blinked continuously seeing Beanim's bed clean and tidy as if she didn't touched it yesterday. 'Where is she again?' he thought confused and stood up as she didn't left a note for the first time like he used to. "Beanim?" he keep shouting that in the room while roaming around. "Where'

Please log in to read the full chapter