✰o54✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o54✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

"Look Baekhyun! Such a beautiful view" a little girl happily said while beaming satisfied as she can see the strike of the sun flashing to the flower fields. The innocent Baekhyun looked to where the girl is pointing as he too got amazed at the sight. "You're right... it is quite a beautiful view" he agreed while nodding childishly. Baekhyun then looked at the young girl who has this bright, innocent smile plastered on her face as it is his last time he saw it from her.

"Baekhyun?" the young girl keep calling his name looking around hopelessly as she was alone and it seems like she's missing just by observing the expression of her face who is about to cry. A tear finally fell from her eyes and looked to the sky as she can see lightning behind the clouds. A loud sound from above then appeared out of nowhere as soon the lightning disappears making her sobbed loudly and covered her face.

Baekhyun opened his eyes immediately and breathed heavily as cold sweat was rushing down to his sideburns. He keep mumbling something over and over again before he messed his hair and took a long deep breath. "Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked and furrowed his eyebrows weirdly seeing Baekhyun's state. "Yep! I'm fine, I just have a nightmare" Baekhyun nodded and smiled as Chanyeol slowly nodded in understanding before he looked away.

"Keraunophobia?" Luhan questioned as he and Sehun were talking early in the morning. "Yep! Keraunophobia" Sehun nodded continuously as Luhan raised his brow in confusion. "What's that supposed to mean?" Luhan asked and tilted his head. "It's the fear of lightning and thunder hyung" Tao appeared out of nowhere making the two looked at him surprised as he butted in the conversation.

"Chincha?! How can you be sure about that--" Luhan was cut off. "Hyung, Kris hyung has that kind of phobia. He even tells me that he has insomnia everytime his phobia comes out" Tao told and shrugged. "No wonder I never see him when a storms coming" Chen and Xiumin then appeared from behind also doing what Tao did. "So... that thick eyebrows is secretly afraid of me eh?" Chen mumbled and snickered as they rolled their eyes.

"What are you talking about guys?" Suho appeared holding a hot chocolate in a mug with his hands as he immediately approached them as the hot chocolate was spilling a little bit. "So... that's the reason why behind all the hatreds and all" Luhan muttered and bit his lip. "What are you talking about Luhan? Can you tell just a little recap, I'm out of the topic" Xiumin said innocently. "Don't worry hyung, we feel the same" Suho, Chen and Tao said in unison and the four pouted.

"It'th about Beanim noona" Sehun answered. "O-kay? What about her?" Suho asked confused. "The'th afraid of lightning and thunder" Sehun answered. "Oh! She's Keraunophobic?" Chen questioned as Sehun nodded. "Oh yeah! I know that already because she told me about it" Chen said snapping his fingers as if it he remembered just now. "You know about that?" they askes in unison as Chen just nodded while looking at them innocently.

As minutes were passing by, their friends keep appearing except for Baekhyun. "Where's Baekhyun?" Suho asked Chanyeol who still has a messy hair. He remaines silent for a second biting his lips. "He dreamed of it again" Chanyeol muttered as they can clearly see that something bad might happen. "Is Beanim my loves fine noona?" Chanyeol asked and faced Luhan with this concerned look. 

"Yes, she's fine don't worry. She's still sleeping" Luhan assured as a satisfied smile appeared on Chanyeol's face relieved. "And Chanyeol..." Luhan called as he caught Chanyeol's attention. "Please don't call Beanim like that" Luhan blurted as Chanyeol can see his displeasure from his face. "But wae? I'm just joking around with her" Chanyeol reasoned and shrugged.

"As far as I know that jokes are quite true. So, be careful with what are you saying because they may misinterpret you" Luhan told. Hearing that, Chanyeol was just looking at Luhan for too long as he was getting confused early in the morning at the same time getting suspicious already. They were looking at Luhan with this grin as they can tell that Luhan's jealous right now.

Please log in to read the full chapter