✰o56✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o56✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

 

Midnight came as Beanim finally fell asleep peacefully still with the earplugs listening to a music as the rain was still continuous but in a calmer way. Baekhyun looked at his sister's sleeping form making him calm and satisfied. He caressed her hair before he kissed her forehead gently pulling away. "Sleep well Beanim-ah" he mumbled and turned around and closed the door.

He saw his friends with this worried look. "How's Beanim my loves?" Chanyeol muttered. Without a word, he made a thumbs up giving him a wide smile as Chanyeol sighed in relief. "We should sleep now. Do you know what time is it? It's already midnight" Suho instructed showing his wristwatch and rubbed his watery eyes as they nodded and left. Luhan then went inside and glanced one last time to Beanim's calm look. He then smiled warmly and approached her first.

"Good midnight Bean-ah" he mumbled sweetly and caressed her cheeks before he jumped on his bed letting out a loud sigh and drifted to sleep. The next morning, he woke up and looked outside as it was still raining but it slowed down already. He flexed his arms and blinked many times. He glanced at Beanim but furrowed his eyebrows as he didn't saw her in the bed but a phone with an earphone plugging to it.

"Beanim?" he stood up and looked in her drawer. He widened his eyes in terror seeing no clothes in it. 'Omo' he thought. He stopped when he heard the door closed. He gasped before he immediately went outside as he saw Beanim leaving not too far with her bags walking fast. "Beanim wait!" Luhan ran trying to catched her as he grabbed her wrist but she pushed it away. "Stop doing that!" she hissed irritated.

"Where are you going--" "I need to leave before the rain will be heavy again" she answered before she start walking again. "No Beanim, you can't leave, it's still dangerous" Luhan told as he then grabbed her wrist again. "Aish! I said stop doing that!" she shouted and glared at Luhan again pushing his hands away. "It's not dangerous anymore Lurin, it's a light rain so I still have a chance to get out in here especially to Baekhyun" she answered as she starts to ran now.

"Bean, you can't never tell when will that light rain last! So it's still dangerous! What if it became heavy again?" Luhan questioned. "I don't care how heavy the rain is Lurin! I just need to get out in here!" Beanim hissed. "What's happening here?" Xiumin popped out of nowhere with this messy hair as Chen was behind his back. "Aish! Byun Beanim! Don't be such a thick head! You're not leaving here!" Luhan shouted really hard making his friends opened the door.

Beanim looked around and stopped seeing Baekhyun looking back at her curious. She glared at him before she looked away and ran really fast. "Beanim wait!" Luhan said as he tries to catched her as his friends ran also. "Beanim stop!" Luhan shouted as soon Beanim was distance from him already. He stopped and panted really hard as they were under the rain soaking wet.

"I'll handle this" Baekhyun told as Luhan nodded as Baekhyun ran really fast trying to catch her up. Luhan looked into the sky as he felt the rain dropping every milliseconds which means it's getting heavy again. "Do you know why is she mad at her brother?" Chanyeol appeared as Luhan looked back. "Sehun told me everything" he answered.

"Well, do you know why she's afraid?" Chanyeol asked again and tilted his head. "Because of Baekhyun" Luhan answered weirdly and looked away. "That's not the only reason" Chanyeol said and shook his head as Luhan raised his brow in curiousity and looked at his dongsaeng again. "Looks like she never told to Chen and Sehun tsk" Chanyeol said making a straight face and sighed.

"Did she told you something about her fear in there?" Chanyeol asked pointing in the sky. "Baekhyun, where's your sister?" their umma asked. "She's in the forest" he answered coldly. "Why did you left her in the forest? You should've brought her with you. Go get her so that we can eat" Ms. Cha instructed as Baekhyun went back to where he last left Beanim. He got panicked as he didn't saw Beanim. He l

Please log in to read the full chapter