✰o17✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o17✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

Days passed and Luhan felt... incomplete. He felt weird especially the time he last talked to Beanim before she went to China.

As soon their class ended, he received a phone call to Suho. He can tell that Suho is angry just by hearing his tone.

"Huh? You'll go back to China? But why? You should be leaving in a week! What's with the rush?" Luhan questioned talking to Suho with his boy tone.

"I know I know hyung. Something happened in China and I... need to go back" Suho said sadly as Luhan can tell that Suho is pouting right now.

"Huh? What's the conspiracy in China?" Luhan asked and tilted his head. "Me and my girlfriend broke up. I don't know the reason. She talked to me one last time when the competition ended" Suho said and shrugged.

"What did she tell you?" Luhan questioned and raised a brow.

"That I'm cheating behind her back! I don't know what she's saying hyung! I don't even know I already cheated behind her back. I'm not the type of guy who has more than one relationship! She said someone told her that he saw me with a girl doing a lovey dovey scenes!" Suho said and wrinkled his nose in annoyance.

"Did she tell you the name of the person?" Luhan asked.

"You won't believe who told it hyung, I swear" Suho said and keep shaking his head in disappointment. "So, who's it?" Luhan asked anticipating Suho's answer.

"... It's Chen" Suho said and rolled his eyes. "Huh? What is he saying?! Is he insane or something?!" Luhan said jaw drop.

"I know right hyung? Anyways hyung, I need to go. I need to turn off my phone. I'm already inside the plane" Suho said and hung up as Luhan went to the dorm.

He was about to take his wig off when he screamed flinching; his back resting on the door seeing Seulgi smiling evilly.

"Y-yah! You scared the hell out of me!" Luhan hissed putting his palms on his chest and sighed in relief as Seulgi chuckled.

"What are you doing here? How did you get here?" Luhan asked and raised a brow.

"Let's just say I know how to unlock things" Seulgi said and slowly shrugged.

"But really, what are you doing here?" Luhan asked and crossed his arms.

"I want to sleep here" Seulgi said and smiled widely.

"Oh no no no dear. No you can't" Luhan said shaking his head before he grabbed Seulgi in her wrist tightly. Seulgi already jumped on Beanim's bed.

"But why?" Seulgi whined as Luhan let go.

Seulgi rubbed her wrist confused. "Pleeeease? I'll only sleep for one night. I can't sleep because Irene isn't home for the night. She has a schedule and I'm not used to be alone" Seulgi said pouting.

"Aish! You should get used to it! What if it happens again?" Luhan said and sighed in disbelief.

"Please unnie? Just for this night. I promise it will be my last" Seulgi pleaded sincerely.

Luhan looked at Seulgi as he could tell she's serious. He bit his lip and sighed in defeat.

"Okay okay! Just for this night!" Luhan said and sighed in frustration.

A big smile appeared on Seulgi's face. "Chincha?! Thank you so much unnie" Seulgi said and hugged Luhan tightly. He has a confuse feeling all of a sudden to Seulgi before she pulls the hug slowly.

Seulgi was about to jump to Beanim's bed...

"Sleep on the ground" Luhan blurted making Seulgi's eyes widened.

"M-mwo?! But why not?! But... it's cold" Seulgi said and pouted.

"Beanim doesn't allow everyone to sleep at her bed. Even me, I tried to lay there once but she beat me up. If I was you, I will sleep on the floor. Besides, she hates you" Luhan said with a matter of fact tone as Seulgi blew her bangs and just sighed in defeat.

The next day, Luhan slowly opened his doe eyes standing up. He felt weird when he scratched his head. He widened his eyes realizing his wig fell off. He looked around and saw no sign of his wig.

"Where's my wig?" Luhan mumbled.

"Good morning unnie!" he widened his eyes hearing Seulgi's voice. He immediately covered his head and pretended he's sleeping.

"Come on unnie, don't act like you're still sleeping. I've seen you awake" Seulgi said as he felt that she sat beside him trying to pull the blanket away from him.

"Unnie, why are you covering? Get up already! We should take a bath! We might be late for school" Seulgi insisted trying to pull the blanket once again.

"

Please log in to read the full chapter