✰o24✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o24✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

Days passed as Beanim isn't noticing Luhan whose him losing his mind. "What will I do?" Luhan mumbled resting his chin to his palm talking to Kai and D.O disguising as a girl. "Apologize to her hyung" D.O said and shrugged. "That's the best solution to your--" Kai was cut off.

"Best solution?! Apologizing?! I keep apologizing to her every hour but she keeps giving me cold shoulder while glaring at me!" Luhan shouted and slammed his palms on the table making the two jumped seeing Luhan freaking out.

"... Problem" Kai ended and blinked.

"Woah hyung! Calm down will ya?" D.O suggested.

"Why would I calm down huh?! I can't calm down until she accepts my apology already!" Luhan said hysterically.

"... Hyung, why are you freaking out? Calm down please" Kai said coolly.

"Yah! Are you deaf?! I said I'll calm down as soon she accepts my apology! I can't handle myself being calm while waiting for her forgiveness! Don't you get my point huh Kim Jongin?!" Luhan hissed narrowing his eyes to Kai.

"Yah! Don't call me that" Kai said frowning.

"What's wrong calling you that? It's not that offending and funny at all" D.O said confused.

"Aish! I just don't want that name! It annoys me" Kai said and wrinkled his nose.

"What do you want your parents to call you huh? You want your name from a famous celebrity?" Luhan said and narrowed his eyes.

"Aish! Can we please not-- we're talking about you hyung! Why are we talking about my name huh?" Kai said irritated and rolled his eyes.

"I was just curious hyung, why are you late to your agreement anyway?" D.O asked and tilted his head.

"I bought a new wig because my last wig isn't that beautiful anymore" Luhan explained as the two remained silent and facepalmed.

"Just because of that you got late?" D.O questioned.

"Wae? What's the problem with that? That includes personal necessities! Besides, the two of you came! I didn't realize the time" Luhan alliby and shrugged.

"Hyung, don't wait the girl for too long next time! You should wait for her not her waiting for you! Just like love hyung, if you came late, you don't have a chance to be with that girl anymore" Kai explained.

"Or atleast you buy the wig the other day" D.O said and shook his head.

"So... what's your opinion? What will I do? I waited for Suho's answer" Luhan asked again.

"Hyung, come closer" Kai commanded as Luhan leaned in closer to Kai to whisper to his ear.

"Yah! You don't need to whisper! What about me? So, you'll just keep it to the two of you without me knowing it?" D.O blurted.

"Aish! Don't be jealous will ya? Jeez! I'll say it out loud just for you!" Kai hissed and rolled his eyes.

The next day, Beanim's on her way for her class...

"Good morning Byun Beanim" Luhan appeared beside her with a positive aura. Beanim's expression change into a poker face and ignored Luhan by walking faster.

"You won't greet me back?" Luhan questioned tilting his head but was ignored once again. "What's with the expression? Early in the morning and your face is like that? You'll be ugly if you keep frowning" Luhan said as she growled and stopped making him stop as well.

"Yah! Early in the morning and I'll get an insult from you?! You know, you're making me hate you more" Beanim hissed and rolled her eyes.

"... I was just saying the truth" Luhan said innocently while pouting.

"You don't need to say that because I know about it! Why am I even talking to you? I should be ignoring you right now! Ugh!" Beanim ruffled her hair in frustration as she starts to walk again as Luhan followed along. She stopped and glared at Luhan making him stepped back. "Will you stop following me?" Beanim asked calming herself.

"I have the same class as you, remember?" Luhan said showing his schedule with a wide smile.

She slapped his schedule away in front of his face. "I don't care about your schedule! I just want you out of my sight!" Beanim said annoyed as she starts to walk again. She stopped again when he blocked her way this time.

"... What

Please log in to read the full chapter