✰o1o✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o1o✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

"Huh? I know them?" Luhan questioned pointing at the four girls.

"Uh... yeah? They're the ones you're spazzing at everyday and keep squealing like bird who will die any second. Yah Lurin! Tell me, do you have Alzheimer's Disease already? Why do you keep forgetting things these days?" Beanim questioned and furrowed her eyebrows.

'Aish! Really noona?! What the heck?!' Luhan thought and scratched his head.

"... Oh yeah right! I forgot!" Luhan said and snapped his finger chuckling.

"Yah! Who the heck are you anyways?" Beanim hissed and scoffed. "We're Red Velvet!" the girls introduced as Beanim's jaw drop in confusion.

"Red Velvet? So, you're Red Velvet 1, Red Velvet 2, Red Velvet 3, Red Velvet 4?" Beanim questioned and raised a brow making them laughed especially the Yellow highlight girl. "Yah! Want me to put my shoes to your mouth huh?" Beanim threatened to the Yellow highlight girl as she took her shoes teasingly moving the shoes closer as the Yellow highlight girl stepped back pouting cutely.

"She meant to introduce yourselves" Irene corrected and scratched her head.

"I'll go first" the Green highlight girl volunteered happily jumping. "Anneonghaseo~ Park Soo Young-imnida~ you can call me Joy for short" she introduced waving her hands.

 

"My turn" the Blue highlight blurted and pushed Joy as she was in front of Beanim. "I'm Son Seung Wan, but my fans prefer me to call Wendy, so yeah! Pleasure to meet you! I hope we can get along" she introduced and bowed continuously as Beanim narrowed her eyes.

'Jeez! Why do I seem like I'm a Royal Highness or something?' she thought and just shrug it off.

"I want to know that girl" Beanim blurted pointing at the Yellow highlight girl.

"M-mwo? You want to know my name?" the Yellow highlight girl stuttered pointing at herself.

"Uh... are you deaf huh? You heard me! I want to know your name!" Beanim demanded and crossed her arms.

"If that's what you want then" the yellow highlight girl muttered and shrugged before she scratched her head and took a deep breath. "Anneonghaseo Kang Seulgi-imnida, the visual in Red Velvet" she introduced shyly and scratched her nape.

"Mwo?! You're the face of the group?" Beanim asked a bit shocked.

"Wae? Got a problem with that? You seem like you're against to it" Seulgi said and narrowed her eyes.

"Yah! You got a problem with what I'm saying huh?" Beanim hissed and raised a brow.

"Anni anni, I'm just asking" Seulgi muttered and shook her head stepping back.

"Wait! You're face is familiar" Irene said pointing at Beanim's face thinking hard until she snapped her fingers. "Aha! You're the famous swimmer who've won last time, Byun Beanim!" Irene said staring.

"Chincha?! You're Byun Beanim?" Seulgi said shocked.

"Yeah! Got a problem with that? Will you please stop talking? If you keep talking, I swear I'll hate you forever and you won't like me saying hurtful words to you" Beanim threatened as Seulgi covered .

"Omo! It's really Byun Beanim" Joy said touching Beanim's face.

Beanim slapped Joy's hands away as Joy got startled and blinked many times.

"Huge fan" Wendy said lending her hand as Beanim shake hands with her.

"I like her" Beanim said pointing at Wendy.

"Mwo? What about us?" Joy said jaw drop.

"Pfft! Eventhough unnie likes you, you already like her?" Seulgi muttered and sighed for too long.

Seulgi winced in pain when Beanim flicked her forehead. "Yah! Why do you need--" Seulgi was cut off and covered .

Wanna know why? She just saw Beanim glaring at her.

"You know what, I'm your first hater. I'm worst when I'm a hater to someone, I'm bashing to that person so much! So expect me that when you see a hate message, it's obviously me!" Beanim hissed and rolled her eyes. "And I'm still not done with you" Beanim said coldly and looked at Irene. "What will you do now to my shoes?" Beanim asked and put her hands on her hips.

"I'll just buy you a new one unnie--" Irene was cut off.

"Same reasons, same solutions, same allibies? You don't need to buy me a new shoes! Am I important to your life? Why does it seemed like you will risk your life for me?" Beanim asked sarcastly and clucked her tongue.

"Give me your shoes" Beanim blurted and crossed her arms.

"Huh? Excuse me?" Irene said innocently.

"Give. me. your. SHOES" Beanim emphasized.

"Huh? But, is it necessary--" Irene was cut off.

"You'll give me your shoes or this will be your last day living?" Beanim asked coldly put her hands on her hips

Please log in to read the full chapter