✰oo6✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰oo6✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

'Holy macaroni' Luhan widened his eyes immediately standing up and helped the girl. "Gwenchanha?" Luhan asked as he lend his hand.

He got startled by the following scene: The girl pushed Luhan's hands away and stood up dusting her pants before glaring at him. He stepped back; got intimidated on how the girl glares.

"Yah! Next time, tie your shoes somewhere you couldn't block a way" the girl hissed and rolled her eyes.

"Mianhe" Luhan muttered and bowed many times. "Whatever! It already happen" the girl said coldly.

Luhan was about to grab the book that the girl is holding but she slapped his hands away. "I can handle it. Thanks for being a gentleman" the girl said sarcastly and grabbed the book before walking away leaving Luhan dumbfounded.

His eyes are glued to the fading presence of the girl; didn't expect how the girl treats him. "I'm back~" Lurin said popping from his side.

"Kaja!" Lurin said as the two left the mall going to the nearest hotel.

While Lurin was helping Luhan...

"Ouch! This G-strings are killing me noona" Luhan said as he left the bathroom hinting a pain in his face.

"Good thing girls doesn't have a . Pfft! Bummer!" Lurin said shaking her head. "Wear this" Lurin said throwing the wig to Luhan as he caught it.

"Are you sure I'll wear this?" Luhan questioned and wrinkled his nose.

"Wae? What's wrong?" Lurin questioned and raised a brow. "Having a long hair is irritating" Luhan answered and scratched his head.

"Aish! Just wear it, will ya? I just want to see how you look like" Lurin said and sighed in frustration. "Can I just wear it tomorrow--" Luhan was cut off.

"Pfft! It's your fault anyways! If you didn't decide THIS as your FUTURE, you wouldn't have a hard time" Lurin told annoyed and rolled her eyes.

Luhan immediately wear the wig fixing it properly. "There! Are you happy?" Luhan hissed as Lurin looked at Luhan from head to toe.

"You just look like me~" Lurin said and smiled happily. "Uh... beacause we're twins? Duh?" Luhan answered divaishly.

Luhan's phone was blinking signalling there's a missed call. He opened it and raised a brow seeing 22 missed calls.

"Mwo? I've received a lot of calls" Luhan chuckled.

He stopped chuckling seeing the caller's ID was his friends' number. He saw 44 messages coming from them and three voice messages as well.

"Hyung, where the heck are you? Do you know your umma barged in our house early in the morning expecting that you're here? As soon you hear this message, call us back" he heard Chanyeol's voice.

"Mwo?" Luhan said innocently as he opened the second one.

"Hyung, where are you? Your umma tried to kill us earlier! She's asking us where are you but we don't know what to answer! Yah! Show up to your parents! They might kill each one of us! Call us back so that we may know where you are now!" he then heard Lay's panicking voice.

"Are they serious?" Luhan said jaw drop and opened the last one.

"Luhan, go home wherever you are! If you didn't come back, we will make your friends' life suffer. You MUST continue this ARRANGE MARRIAGE I'm telling you! And plus, it's your fault in the first place" he heard his umma.

"I should call them" Luhan said and was about to call Kris when Lurin took his phone in suspense. He looked at his sister in curiousity. "Why did you take it?" he asked tilting his head.

"Are you dumb huh? If you call each one of your friends, they might tell it to our parents, duh! They're a threat! If I was you, I wouldn't trust someone except you and me, understand? We should be the only ones who knows about this matter" Lurin said resting her hands to his shoulder.

Luhan slowly nodded in understanding yet some part of him feels upset for keeping this plan a secret. She raised a brow her phone ringing. She froze seeing their father's number flashing. She gulped and took a second to answer.

"Yeobosaeyo?" she asked. "Will you stop talking like that? You're a Chinese for Pete's sake! You're like your brother!" Mr. Lu hissed and rolled his eyes.

"Wae? I don't know how to speak Mandarin!" Lurin said and scratched her head. "So, it's my problem now?" Mr. Lu questioned and raised a brow.

"Mandarin isn't my first language appa! It's Korean! I didn't even live there!" Lurin said and rolled her eyes.

"So, I

Please log in to read the full chapter