Cinnamon Spice Mocha

Coffee Stain.

A mocha (steamed milk, espresso and chocolate, with instant chocolate powder or chocolate syrup) mixed with cinnamon syrup, topped with foam and cinnamon powder. 



After all that fiasco, Hyunseung was glad to be able to smile and laugh with Doojoon again. He missed Doojoon, more than he thought he would. Hyunseung shakes his head in disapproval. How could he had gotten so emotional attached until he let his emotions get in the way of his logical thinking? He didn't even let Doojoon explain himself before jumping into his own conclusions. He had hit himself on the head for about a million times, regretting his actions. How confused must Doojoon had been? He sighs, busying himself with the coffee machine to avoid thinking about it all over again. He sighs. He better make delicious drinks for Doojoon when he next comes in. Seeing that face of relief on Doojoon's face when Hyunseung was the one at fault made Hyunseung cringe in guilt. Seriously. He let this infatuation get too far for his own good. It harmed his friendship with Doojoon and that was something Hyunseung was unwilling to see happen. 

When Doojoon entered the shop later, Hyunseung was ready. He had fallen back into his own routine rather easily, from ignoring Doojoon to becoming best of buds all over again. Hyunseung couldn't help the smile that cracked across his face when he met Doojoon's eyes. 

"So... What would you like?" 

"Shall I try my luck with a daily special? Are you going to feed me more dark coffee?" Doojoon teased and Hyunseung laughed, "Only if you want to. Black coffee is good for you, idiot."

Doojoon gave Hyunseung a grimace, "Not today. Something sweet, great barista, please?" Hyunseung couldn't help but follow orders. Doojoon stares at the special coffee and feels appreciative tears form in his eyes. "I missed this, so much." Doojoon says, hands clasped in prayer and thanks as Hyunseung ducked his head in embarrassment. Doojoon inhales deeply, letting the scent of coffee and chocolate delight his senses as he cups the cup, bringing it to his lips and letting the warm liquid flow down his throat. The delightful taste of warm mocha, chocolate mixing with the coffee and a sudden jest with cinnamon sinks down into Doojoon's stomach, warming him inside out and touching at his heart. "Geezus Hyunseung, you really outdone yourself on this one," Doojoon says, eyes still closed. 

".. It's just cos you missed it too much, Doo. It's nothing special. " Hyunseung laughs, staring at Doojoon from his usual perch across him. He watches as Doojoon's lips are all covered in foam and swallows. Doojoon catches his gaze and smiles, sneakily. He puts the cup down gently and his head to one side. 

"Is there anything wrong, Seung?" Hyunseung averts his eyes and lowers his head, "No..." 

Doojoon slides his hand across the table over to cup at Hyunseung's face, forcing Hyunseung to look Doojoon in the eye. Hyunseung flushes a deep red as Doojoon, with his foam moustache, smiles at him and leans in. 

"I think there's something on my face though. Mind cleaning it for me?" 

Doojoon pulls Hyunseung in for a kiss and Hyunseung moans at the taste of Doojoon mingling with the cinnamon mocha.

"You're right, Seung. That was nothing special. This is sweeter," Doojoon whispers, still cradling Hyunseung's face as he pulls away for a quick breath before diving back in, all over again. 



End of Coffee Stains. Thank you for reading. 

Anything posted after this chapter is otherwise known as bonus chapters of fluff. 

Hope you enjoyed!!

Comment and love lots.  <3 

 

Edit: I never expected so much love and comments for this dooseung work. Initially, I wanted to change the storyline a little but I couldn't find the time or inspiration to do so so I apologize for any clique/boring/weird parts in the story. Thank you for spending time with me in this little coffee shop. May Seung blow you a kiss and Doo hug you a little.