Eiskaffee

Coffee Stain.

Literally "ice cream coffee" in German, it is a popular German drink consisting of chilled coffee, milk, sweetener, vanilla ice cream and sometimes whipped cream. 



When Doojoon surprised Hyunseung with a limited edition HBL shirt for his birthday, Hyunseung had been preparing in anticipation for Doojoon's next visit, which happened to be in the summer and perfect for his surprise to thank Doojoon. To say Hyunseung was excited was an understatement as he bounced around a lot more than normal, waiting impaitently for Doojoon's arrival. When Doojoon entered the cafe, Hyunseung all but leaped over the counter, grabbed Doojoon by the arm and ushered him to his usual seat without waiting for Doojoon to even order or speak. Unfortunately for Hyunseung, Doojoon came at night and didn't want anything to do with coffee and had asked him for a chocolate brownie, instead. Hyunseung frowned. 

"Please? I prepared something for you, and I waited the whole day" Hyunseung pleaded, pouting slightly as he furrows his brow. He doesn't want his surprise to be ruined. He had spent a long time on the net surfing for it. Doojoon would love it, not that he doesn't like everything Hyunseung prepared for him, that is.  "But Seung, I'm really craving sweet things instead." Doojoon returns a pout of his own, feeling apologetic about how Hyunseung had waited the whole day for him but Hyunseung brightened instead. "That's no problem, I prepared something sweet," and rushed off to the backroom quickly. Doojoon quirks his lips, laughing at Hyunseung's little antics. Doojoon had long gotten used to giving in to whatever Hyunseung wanted, since Hyunseung was too darn cute and Doojoon just didn't want to hurt Hyunseung, at all. 

Doojoon briefly wonders if his present was Hyunseung himself since Hyunseung was just so sweet and Doojoon really wouldn't mind, but he wasn't given time to follow that thread of thoughts as Hyunseung appeared with a silver tray in his hands. 

"Seung, what.." 

Hyunseung only sets the tray on the table and claims his seat opposite Doojoon, displaying the tray's contents proudly.Vanilla and Chocolate Ice-cream, chocolate shavings, whipped cream and a chilled pot of coffee. He gestures to the tray, but Doojoon must have missed the message as he only stares from the contents to Hyunseung and back. "What." 

"Quiet." Hyunseung whips out a ridiculous faux chef hat and balances it on his head, and sticks a fake curly moustache on his lips. The result was Doojoon bursting into a fit of laughter that threatened to topple the tray with his violent slaps and claps. Hyunseung clears his throat and continues. "For the coffee illiterate Yoon Doo Joon, this is Teacher Jang Hyunseung's class on ho to make refreshing five minute iced coffee, all jazzed up." 

Doojoon shoots Hyunseung a glare at the words illiterate, but listens curiously. "Is this a coffee float, Seun- Mr Jang?" Doojoon holds in his laughter and plays along to Hyunseung's teacher concept. Hyunseung turns a fake glare onto Doojoon, and replies, "Quiet, student. You keep ruining your own surprise!" and Doojoon just had to laugh at that. "But it's not really one..." Hyunseung pouts a little before returning to character at Doojoon's boisterous laugh. 

"Firstly, prepare chilled coffee." Hyunseung gestures at the pot of coffee he has beside him. "Foamless, preferably. Freshly brewed from here, preferably. Remember you are drinking this." Doojoon nods obediently. 

"Next. In an empty tall glass, scoop ice-cream. Two or three scoops. This one we shall use two vanilla and one chocolate." Hyunseung pries open the lid and plops the ice-cream down, leaving Doojoon furrowing his brow. Ice-cream was meant to be on the top of floats alright. 

"Pour the chilled coffee into the cup. You may add sugar and milk to your taste."  Hyunseung does that- "and then spray whipped cream!" Hyunseung smirks a little, pops the cap of whipped cream, and adds it on both Doojoon and the cup. Doojoon yells in surprise and it clean, leaving Hyunseung a little embarrassed and hot at the sight. 

"Finally. chocolate sprinkles and you are done! Serve with tall spoon and straw. This has been Jang Hyunseung's quick whipped-cream coffee ice-cream float. Thank you!" 

Hyunseung pushes the glass towards Doojoon and collapses, burying his head in his arms, his face heated red at the embarrassing teacher concept he had just completed. "Aigoo, if you were gonna become embarrassed you shouldn't have done that," Doojoon says, but couldn't help the guffaw that escapes him. 

"Don't laugh and eat your ice-cream!" Hyunseung moans, voice muffled with his position now. 

Doojoon savours the sweet coffee treat, and closes his eyes in bliss. "Man, they don't know what they are missing out when you do a coke float with ice-cream on top. Coffee and ice-cream tastes so much better. And you get both ice-cream and whipped cream without it getting too sweet too." Hyunseung gave a little murmur of approval and Doojoon looks at Hyunseung's embarrassed stance with his head buried. 

"Here. have some." Doojoon offers the spoon where he just had been eating ice-cream on to Hyunseung and Hyunseung takes a bite. 

They share the ice-cream till it's all finished, and then Hyunseung sprays the can of whipped cream at Doojoon. Doojoon growls. 

"Oh you did not just do that..."