~Five~

" Do You Love Me More Than Chicken? "

I walked to the club where i worked as a waiter. I got in quietly, greeting my boss and co-workers. There were very few costumers and most of our workers weren't around yet.

I wiped the tables and collected the empty glasses to be washed in silence.

I was still thinking about Eunnie...

How am I gonna face her...?

What am I gonna do...?

" Yah! Jinki! ", someone shouted, snapping me out of my reverie.

I almost jumped out of my skin, dropping the glasses I was holding onto the carpeted floor. A few of them shattered, but the rest miraculously survived my stupidity.

" Omo! ", I said and bent down to pick the broken glasses up from the floor.

I daintily picked up each one so as not to hurt myself. My co-worker, Junsu, helped me while interrogating me.

" Yah! What is wrong with you today?! ", he asked.  " You're never like this when it comes to carrying glasses! "

" N--nothing. ", I stammered as I picked up another glass shard.

" Yo, men~ What happened here? ", asked Junhyung, the club's DJ.

" Accident. ", we replied simply.

Junhyung shrugged and helped us to clean up the mess I made. I thanked the both of them and began to wipe the counter in silence when Junsu slammed his hand on the top, startling me.

" Jink, what's eating you? ", he asked seriously.

" Nothing's eating him, because there's nothing eating him right now! Get it?! Hahahaha! ", laughed Yesung, the club's star singer.

Yesung was the weird one among our little cliche of club friends. He made money for himself by singing every night and he was really popular with the lady customers.

Yesung roared with laughter at his lame jokes, while the rest of us shot him weird stares.

" Dude, that joke of yours made no sense. ", sighed Junhyung.

" No one understands me. ", sighed Yesung and walked away.

I shook my head and was about to wipe the counter again, when Junsu held my wrist to stop me so I could tell him what was going on with me.

And that wrist happened to be the one that Joon Kyung injured.

" Ow! ", I cried as Junsu released his grip on my wrist, sensing my discomfort.

" Omo! Sorry, Jinki! I'll get you a bandage! ", said Junsu hastily.

Junsu ran for the first-aid kit in the staff room, while I just continued to clean the counter, but Junsu came back with the bandage quicker than I expected and cleaned up my wound.

" Jink, tell me what's up with you. You look so gloomy. ", begged Junsu.

" It's nothing, Su. Stop asking me. ", I said, annoyed.

Junsu gave up and left me alone to do his work. An hour passed and most of the workers started coming in followed by customers. Pretty soon, the whole place was packed with a whole crowd of people.

I took down orders and served drinks to the tables, cleaning up and bringing the bills for them to pay. My co-workers ran about doing their jobs.

Jessica pole-dancing up front on stage, Junhyung grooving up on his platform, Eunhyuk rapping for the crowd, Yesung singing his heart out with his fangirls cheering him on, Junsu serving martinis and beers, so to name a few of my co-workers'  jobs.

I had just finished serving a customer some beer when a group of seven girls entered the club.

But one girl caught my attention.

She wore an orange gypsy top, a short denim skirt with a silver chain hanging from the side, knee-high laced boots, a gold bangle and hoop earrings. Her hair was tied in a long, messy ponytail and her nails were a shimmering pale pink.

When I got a better view of her face, I was shocked.

It was Ji Eun Mi.

What was she doing here clubbing?

And what is with her attire?

Doesn't she know it's dangerous to wear stuff like that?!

She could get !

I looked around for Junsu to take their order when they sat down at a table, but Junsu was nowhere to be seen.

I don't want Eunnie to see me!

Not now!

But seeing Junsu was busy with another table and the other waiters were not around, I had to serve them.

I hesitantly walked to the table where Eunnie was sitting and stood next to the table.

" Hello. Welcome to Star Gazer Club. What can I get you? ", I asked, hoping my voice wasn't shaky.

" Oppa? "

!

I looked up and saw Eunnie looking at me with the most astounded look on her face.

" H--hi, Eunnie. ", I said.

" Oppa! ", she said happily and hugged me in front of her friends!

Oh, crap.

Her friends were giving us weird stares!

" Uh, Eunnie-- "

" Oppa, where were you?! I'd been looking for you after school! ", she said worriedly.

" Eunnie, sit down. I have work to do, but I promise we'll talk later. I'll explain everything. ", I whispered urgently.

Eunnie obeyed and sat down, but a puzzled expression crossed her face.

" What can I get you girls tonight? ", I asked again.

" I'll have a soju. ", said the first girl.

" I'm taking a martini. ", said the second girl.

" I'm having beer. ", said the third girl.

" I'll be taking a Bloody Mary. ", said the fourth.

" I'll take whiskey. ", said the fifth.

" Vodka for me. ", said the sixth.

" Just...just wine, oppa. ", said Eunnie with a tiny smile.

I nodded and walked off with the order. I came back a few minutes later with their drinks and set them down.

" Enjoy. ", I said with a smile and walked off.

Eunnie was about to speak to me, but I had already melted into the bustling crowd.