~Three~

" Do You Love Me More Than Chicken? "

I walked with Eunnie around the park while chatting with her about random stuff and asking her how she had been. It seems that she had moved to Seoul because she is studying in the same university I'm studying in!

" Mwoh? If you're studying in KHU, then how come I've never seen you? ", I asked, clearly shocked and surprised.

" Oh, I'm in a different class. ", Eunnie responded.  " And I'm the queenka of my class. "

" Mwoh? A queenka? ", I said.  " That's a very high position, Eunnie. "

" I know. ", she sighed.  " Hey, chicken oppa, you wanna hang out one day for dessert after school? My treat. "

I smiled when she called me chicken oppa. It was her nickname for me when we were kids.

" Sure. But just pretend you don't know me first, arasso? ", I said.

" Wae, oppa? ", she asked.

" You see, I'm a nerd in my class. And if I am seen with a queenka, I don't know...you'd be humiliated if you're with a nerd. ", I shrugged.

" I don't care. You're my friend, oppa. ", she said stubbornly.  " Like I care if I am humiliated. Why should I be humiliated by my best friend if he is a nerd? "

I sighed. Eunnie was a very stubborn girl, but kind-hearted. That's how she became my best friend.

We walked back to her house. We bid each other good-bye.

" So I'll see you tomorrow, chicken oppa? ", she asked.

" Ne. ", I smiled.  " Bye, Eunnie~! "

" Bye, oppa! ", she called out and went inside.

Best day ever~