Phew...

A silent crush...?

Your POV : 

"Don't feel sad or ashamed, for making us worried ! Instead , we feel relieved that you're safe here now. " Sungyeol smiled and said. "Thanks guys.." I smiled too. "Btw JaeIn, what did you say before I out? Gyu oppa was worried..? "  I blinked my eyes in confusion. "Yup.. I was worried sick. I heard your screams outside the toilet. Figured because you went for too long.." Gyu oppa replied. "Oh... Gomawo Gyu oppa. " I smiled and said. I guess you can say we're really good friends now. 

WooHyun POV : 

"Btw JaeIn, what did you say before I out? Gyu oppa was worried..? " Gyu oppa...... Those words are beginning to irritate me.. "Yup.. I was worried sick. I heard your screams outside the toilet. Figured because you went for too long.." Gyu hyung replied. Why does he always have to appear as the hero? Why is he so close to HyeJin? AND WHY AM I THINKING LIKE THIS?! 

Your POV:

I'm so glad Infinite's in my life. To think that someone like them actually goes to my school, and talks to me and saves me!! After an hour of resting, the nurse finally allowed me to go home. And Infinite + JaeIn kept me company through that hour! Wow, they are really good friends!! ^^

" Let's go shopping tomorrow , shall we? " JaeIn proposed. " No way JaeIn, we're supposed to go on a date tomorrow, remember?" Sungyeol pouted. "Ah! I forgot! Mianne jagiya .. " "Hmph," Sungyeol continues to pout. "Yah!! Forgive me this time, will you?" JaeIn used her puppy eyes. "Yah?! Did you just call me 'yah' ?! " The two continued to bicker. "Chill you two, relax Sungyeol.. JaeIn will go on the date with you tomorrow because HyeJin has to rest at home. Okay?" WooHyun said.

Wow... To think that WooHyun actually said that.. For me.. And he sounded so... Caring..? "Sure sure.. I'll forgive you this time, sugar bear!" Sungyeol said. "Eww! Sugar bear?!" The rest of Infinite began to 'vomit' at how cheesy Sungyeol can get. Even I chuckled at that.. " Sugar bear.." 

WooHyun POV : 

"Yah?! Did you just call me 'yah' ?! "  "Chill you two, relax Sungyeol.. JaeIn will go on the date with you tomorrow because HyeJin has to rest at home. Okay?" I said finally because I could no longer stand those two bickering. And what did I just say?! Oh, why do I feel so uneasy?.. "Sure sure.. I'll forgive you this time, sugar bear!" Sungyeol said. "Eww! Sugar bear?!" The rest of Infinite began to 'vomit' at how cheesy Sungyeol can get. Even HyeJin chuckled at that.. Oh, why is she so cute! Whatever she does! And why do I keep thinking like this?! Get a hold of yourself, WooHyun! 

After we laughed and had fun, it was time to go home. "Since the holiday is starting next week, how about a sleepover?" Hoya suggested. Great! A sleepover! *Hehehehe.* "Hmm, that sounds alright ! " JaeIn chimed. "Assa! I will see my sugar bear in her cute pyjamas! " Sungyeol sang. JaeIn smacked him at the back of his head and blushed slightly. Oh those two.. I wonder if HyeJin and I would ever behave like that... URGH YOU'RE DOING IT AGAIN NAM WOOHYUN! "That sounds fun. Let's do it!" HyeJin said. HyeJin agreed.. SHE AGREED! Oh, please let good things happen!

L POV : 

"Since the holiday is starting next week, how about a sleepover?" Hoya suggested "Hmm, that sounds alright ! " JaeIn chimed. "Assa! I will see my sugar bear in her cute pyjamas! " Sungyeol sang. JaeIn smacked him at the back of his head and blushed slightly. Aish those two would never stop.. Well, a sleepover , huh? "That sounds fun. Let's do it!" HyeJin said.Even HyeJin agreed.. Maybe it would really be fun.. " Guys, it's time to go home already. I'll take HyeJin home. Sungyeol can take JaeIn home, and the rest of you can go home yourselves. " I said casually. With that, I took HyeJin's hand and left first. I haven't really chatted with her before.. I hope that taking her home can improve our relationship.... 

She seemed shocked, but went along with it anyway. " What? Why did he bring HyeJin home? I wanted to do it! " I heard Gyu hyung said that as we left. I chuckled. "Hmm ? Why did you chuckle, L-sshi? " HyeJin raised her eyebrow and asked . "L-sshi? Call me MyungSoo-oppa." I said. "Eh? Aah, ne.... MyungSoo oppa." She replied shyly. "Yah, did you just call me oppa?" I said. "Yea..? You said to call you MyungSoo oppa.." She looked down and said softly. Did I scare her? "I was just joking. Don't need to be so afraid of me haha!" I laughed, hoping that it'll make her more comfortable around me. "Ahh, ne.. Haha..." She laughed softly. 


Hehehe. Second chapter in a day up! Chapter 9 is already done.. And this doesn't count as a cliffhanger , does it? HAHA. Look forward to what's going to happen next. ^^ Lastly, Comment and subscribe! :D